Awoo.

Whats black, white and blue all over?

Badnik Mechanic

Back when we had the Sonic Generations monster topic. Early on I made the following observation.

*Psychic Prediction*

people should start talking about why the trailer showed bits in black and white and not full colour... thinks that might be important...

(Giggles at the number 69).

At the time not many people seemed to care or just said "Oh it's just the teaser trailer/artistic."

Today... these screenshots have appeared.

screenshot_252419.jpg

And the classic sonic counterpart

Again, black and white background.

This is believed to be a stage select screen if certain previews are anything to go by, does anyone else not find this a bit strange and possibly important to at the very least the plot, that we've had the teaser trailer showing the not so black and but very white background. Now we also have what appear to be ingame screenshots showing it too.

Whilst the new gameplay trailer doesn't show any black and white environments, this is just seems to be quite significant that we've now got two (technically 3) different bits released which show this white background.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent York

• Blue Blood

• Badnik Mechanic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's guessing that it's to do with time being messed with. The previews also say that the Colour and everything comes back with your progress or something.

I think it's the level select as well. You walk left and right and choose a gate to enter that stage and time era.

As for why it's white, I am sure that is of importance to the story and am betting it has to do with something like 'erasing history' or what not, as we now have confirmation the plot involves time travel and some villain making time holes in different eras of time.

As I said a bit ago, usually the initial teaser trailers hint at a few elements of the game. This teaser trailer showed Classic and Modern Sonic along with the world whiting out. It could involve whatever this villain is erasing history.