Awoo.

Best voice actor for C. Sonic?

Sami

Why would you want Britsh (assuming you actually mean English) Spongebob? Sonic should should never sound goofy and clown-like or whatever.

Because Martin Burke.

Because Martin Burke.

He doesn't sound anything like Spongebob or a regional variant.

You tell me what he sounds like then. Give me a more apt comparison.

....Someone with a nasal infection?

• Thumbs Up 1

....Someone with a nasal infection?

This, pretty much. I don't know whether I like the voice or not, but it was more nasal than THAT TORNAAAAAAAADO.

Edited by Blue Blood

I for one am quite pleased by the official confirmation! Quiet, physically expressive characters are some of my favorite kinds. This is the first time I've ever been interested in how the cutscenes will turn out in a Sonic game.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

raeg.png

Oh for the love of. Seriously? Nobody had a problem with Sega going out of their way to effectively stroke all those classic fans nostalgia stick by reviving that classic design flesh and bone with every bit of attention to detail, and put him in a game alongside the post 1999 redesign, actively advertise the hedgehog as making some sort of glorious return, and NOW we're saying Sega took the "easy, and cowardly route" because they decide to make Classic Sonic mute of all things?

Less so them making him mute is the problem, but the fact that there's all of a sudden a problem with them being accurate to the classic games.

Nobody said anything when they brought back the classic design, nobody had a problem with them making a game that's essentially a "Greatest Hits" collection of Sonic levels, so why are you guys NOW getting your panties in a twist over him being mute?

Except everytime they actually TRY to do something different everyone goes ape shit all over Sega, constantly clamoring that Sonic should "return to his roots" or "be more like the classics" and treating every remotely new idea like it were the motherfucking plague.

And yet here you guys are, putting Sega down for actively taking the safe route, when it was ALL YOUR FAULT for them going in this direction, cause you never were happy with them doing something NEW.

Unpleasable Fanbase, AND HOW.

Yep it's an unpleasible fanbase. It's really fucking sad when a game that's supposed to appeal to both Classic and Modern fans still causes complaining -_-

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm more disappointed in the fact that we're not getting Jaleel White to voice C. Sonic than him being voiceless.

They probably wasn't going to get Jaleel White to voice him anyway.

Edited by Blue Blood

I wanted him to have a voice man. Now the casuals who think he didn't talk in the 90's "win." >_>

*mumble grumble*

• Thumbs Up 3

I wanted him to have a voice man. Now the casuals who think he didn't talk in the 90's "win." >_>

*mumble grumble*

But this game is like Burger King, everyone's supposed to have it their way! :U

Sega be trippin' yo.

• Thumbs Up 3

That'd be some kind of overkill :P And then people would want it for all future games too, C.Sonic or no. They'd have to make each cutscene twice!

Wow. They took the pussy ass option of pandering to the punk ass nostalgia-fags. Why am I not surprised? >_>

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

It'll be 20% cooler if they do that <3

Twice the options, twice the awesome. It'd be 100% cooler if you ask me.

Wow. They took the pussy ass option of pandering to the punk ass nostalgia-fags. Why am I not surprised? >_>

Because they also took the pussy ass option of pandering to the punk ass modern-fags by including Green Eyes Sonic. Why am I not surprised either?

As always, two can play at that game.

• Thumbs Up 2