Awoo.

Multiple Dubs for Europe?

Blue Blood

This is pretty awesome news (the French cast were actually pretty decent overall). I just hope having all the extra language tracks doesn't mean they leave out the Japanese voices here in Europe though, because that's what I'll basically be using. I always do when the option's there, and die a little inside in the cases it isn't. D:

I have nothing against the dub cast for the most part, I just adore the Japanese voices. :)

Huh...so there will be a German Dub, not too suprsing considering they had german voices for the Allstar and Olympic games, and ever since Unleashed the translations have been much more detailed.

But I'll keep playing in English, suits the Sonic Universe best.

No wonder this game isn't for the Wii. So much audio stuff is crammed in as well as the large levels. I hope us 360 owners aren't stuck with more than one disc like with other very large games.

Edited by Inferno

This is so awesome, I hope all copies of the game contains the same set of vocal tracks and not leave any out! I'm interested to know if they'll add in the Asian Sonic X VAs as well like Korean and Chinese.

Just got a reply from the Dutch Sonic X voice actor; he doesn't know about anything yet, nor did he heard about the game...

He said he'd love to do it though...

Perhaps our tiny little country doesn't count...? Lol