Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

If you're considering importing, the Collectors Edition will cost you £125, and that's not including P&P.

Assuming thats not a placeholder, I'll be waiting to see whats in it before I decide.

Only the reason why I'm asking is that if I import this and download DLC from the EU store (paid or free) I don't know if it'll run with the game or not.

Edited by Blue Blood

Assuming thats not a placeholder, I'll be waiting to see whats in it before I decide.

Only the reason why I'm asking is that if I import this and download DLC from the EU store (paid or free) I don't know if it'll run with the game or not.

Just caught this on IGN UK:

date.png

Does this mean 4th November is the official release date? It uses the correct fonts and must be promoted by SEGA.

• Thumbs Up 5

Welp, that practically confirms it. It's the first Friday in November as well, so that would be bloody awesome.

date.png

Does this mean 4th November is the official release date? It uses the correct fonts and must be promoted by SEGA.

Another piece of evidence. We can assume that true relase date is: US:1st November and EU and PAL:4th November.

Edited by HUNTER297

Another piece of evidence. We can assume that true relase date is: US:1st November and EU and PAL:4th November.

Fixed. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

date.png

Motherfucker.....well, then Sonic Generations will have to wait. Uncharted 3 and Skyrim goes first.

Friday? That'll be perfect, I see my dad on Friday, and given how he's the only one with a 360, it'll be my only chance to play the HD version until I see him on the next Friday... damn, I hope it comes out for PC.

So is the Nov 1st US release also confirmed? Because that would ease the pain of everywhere else getting Zelda before the US ever so slightly.

So is the Nov 1st US release also confirmed? Because that would ease the pain of everywhere else getting Zelda before the US ever so slightly.

The US release date isn't confirmed yet, and though the EU one looks VERY likely, it isn't confirmed either.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmm... So does anyone know what's so special about the PS3 Collector's Edition? I mean, if it's $200 bucks it's really got to be something special...

Either way though, I know I am NOT going to get it! I'm just curious...

It's actually only (:P) $163US. MightyApe is a New Zeeland based website. We don't have any details about any special edition except the rather lackluster GAME UK "Exclusive Edition" (which sucks balls).

Both of the dates work out well, though. They're both favored days for release, at least for SEGA. November 1st is a Tuesday, and November 4th is a Friday. I'd like for it to be released then, because there's too many damn games in the last 2 full weeks of November. Gotta have time to play it before Rayman Origins and Skyward Sword! Especially since all 3, at least for me, are on different consoles. Generations on 360 (unless it explodes), Rayman on PS3, and Skyward Sword is obvious.

Edited by Hero Of Fate

e8b918bb9009119dab5b9dc3863c1497cb9457d1d1841f0b70bfc9a99ebff6aa6g.jpg

Well...Nov 4th (for Europe) is official. Nuff said.

Well nothing is official until SEGA post it but since IGN had all trailers and stuff combined with fact that if I remember right SEGA never gave relase date for Unleashed I belive its 4th November.

SEGA never gave relase date for Unleashed I belive its 4th November.

This is true. Sega never gave us a release date for Unleashed. I found out through Gamestop/Ebgames. Which is why I'm siding with Gamestop (US) when they told me that the game's street date is November 1st. Gamestop is usually never wrong when the game comes out withing 3-5 months.

Glad to see the EU release date pretty much confirmed by SEGA's official ads. I'm guessing SEGA plan on officially unveiling the date when they're back in the office tomorrow and IGN just put the ads up too early.

Glad to see the EU release date pretty much confirmed by SEGA's official ads. I'm guessing SEGA plan on officially unveiling the date when they're back in the office tomorrow and IGN just put the ads up too early.

And maybe SPECIAL EDITIONS!