Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

Now onto a different matter. GAME UK are listing the 3DS and PC versions again. Is this new or not? I've lost track of the number of times they've been listed and unlisted.

I have some questions regarding the import purchase of Sonic Generations Collector's Edition (PS3).

I live in the United States, East Coast. I'm interested in getting the Collector's Edition, and I see that Amazon.DE (German) site will ship internationally according to the news post on Sonic Stadium.

Will the collector's edition content will be in German Language? Such as the art book, soundtrack cover labels, etc. ?

What about the PS3 game, is there an option to set the game to English? Will it be in German or will it be in Europe English?

I have some questions regarding the import purchase of Sonic Generations Collector's Edition (PS3).

I live in the United States, East Coast. I'm interested in getting the Collector's Edition, and I see that Amazon.DE (German) site will ship internationally according to the news post on Sonic Stadium.

Will the collector's edition content will be in German Language? Such as the art book, soundtrack cover labels, etc. ?

What about the PS3 game, is there an option to set the game to English? Will it be in German or will it be in Europe English?

Edited by Blue Blood

Edited by Michael Myers

The game has multiple language options for both text and voice overs, so don't worry about that. The all the on the soundtrack casing is very brief and printed in different languages. The art book might not even have any text, but if it does I'd expect the same to apply to it as the soundtrack. The only thing that we can't be sure about right now is the DVD, but it will probably only come in one English no matter where you buy it from and be subbed.

damn it, if it wasn't for me Buying DragonBall Z ultimate tenkaichi i would so cancel my pre-order of standard and pre-order Sonic generations collectors, but im just gonna have to stick with standard, damn it i wish i made more money on the side, hope i can find a holiday job, but im still gonna stick with standard, at least i still have a few of those Generations Keychains

damn it, if it wasn't for me Buying DragonBall Z ultimate tenkaichi i would so cancel my pre-order of standard and pre-order Sonic generations collectors, but im just gonna have to stick with standard, damn it i wish i made more money on the side, hope i can find a holiday job, but im still gonna stick with standard, at least i still have a few of those Generations Keychains

Can someone who know Swedish tell me is there a delivery to Bulgaria?

They don't ship internationally at the moment I'm afraid.

If there is valid source that CE was canceled for Sweeden by distributor then shops will have it from imports. That means even more wait. I think Micheal will stay with his Amazon preorder.

The store lists whether or not products are import copies. This one doesn't have that listed.

The game has it's base of production in the UK regardless, but copies are always received by distributors way before launch, at least a week before, so that they can guarantee a launch date release. The only exception would be if it was an overseas import.

GAME Group has removed the PC version again lol! They've also changed the 'Exclusive Edition' back to the 'Special Edition'.

http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/AjaxCatalogSearch?storeId=10151&catalogId=10201&langId=44&pageSize=20&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&showResultsPage=true&pageView=image&predictiveSearchURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.game.co.uk%2Fwebapp%2Fwcs%2Fstores%2Fservlet%2FAjaxPredictiveSearchView%3FcatalogId%3D10201%26langId%3D44%26storeId%3D10151&searchTerm=Sonic+Generations&searchBtn.x=7&searchBtn.y=15&searchBtn=Search

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/AjaxCatalogSearch?storeId=10651&catalogId=10202&langId=45&pageSize=21&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&showResultsPage=true&pageView=image&predictiveSearchURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamestation.co.uk%2Fwebapp%2Fwcs%2Fstores%2Fservlet%2FAjaxPredictiveSearchView%3FcatalogId%3D10202%26langId%3D45%26storeId%3D10651&searchTerm=Sonic+Generations&searchBtn=GO

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/advanced_search.asp?keyword=Sonic+Generations&platform=ALL&x=0&y=0

Also, I noticed GAME have a Sonic Generations page in their 'Hub' now that lists the game for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, but not 3DS.

The fastest hedgehog in the universe is back in Sonic Generations for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. The blue blur fights a new enemy after being pulled back through time. Modern Sonic must fight alongside Classic Sonic in new versions of some of gaming's best loved levels.

Preorder Sonic Generations Today

http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ArticleView?articleId=152283&catalogId=10201&langId=44&storeId=10151

• Thumbs Up 1

Bwahahaha! 65euros? Unless games are normally that expensive in Greece, then no.

I did a research and nope there not that expensive. The highest i found in other stores. 50.99Euros.

So yeah it seems they asking to make a big profit. Typical Greek stores putting the items over-priced. I hate my country. :(

Still i know a few good friends that they own gaming stores and give the actual price of the game.

I think Michael Myers needs to see that. smile.png

I did. They actually mailed me about it since i had a conversation with them about if they would have the CE.

They said that Pan Vision, Sega's distributor, choosed not to sell it in Sweden but they where looking in to import it "due to high demand from the fans".

And then, two days later, i got the mail about it. They will import it from the UK and they are not sure if they will get it on Day 1 yet. Depends on the UK distributor, they said.

And now, i have two CS:s pre-ordered. One at Webhallen, and one at Amazon.co.uk.

• Thumbs Up 1

I did. They actually mailed me about it since i had a conversation with them about if they would have the CE.

They said that Pan Vision, Sega's distributor, choosed not to sell it in Sweden but they where looking in to import it "due to high demand from the fans".

And then, two days later, i got the mail about it. They will import it from the UK and they are not sure if they will get it on Day 1 yet. Depends on the UK distributor, they said.

And now, i have two CS:s pre-ordered. One at Webhallen, and one at Amazon.co.uk.

Well now you wait and see which one comes faster and less expensive and you make your choice. ;)

If there is valid source that CE was canceled for Sweeden by distributor then shops will have it from imports. That means even more wait. I think Micheal will stay with his Amazon preorder.

We'll see. i have both down for pre-order.

Webhallen never told me from where they got the CE. Could be from SEGA UK, and if so, i bet the releasedate will be the 4th.

Well now you wait and see which one comes faster and less expensive and you make your choice. wink.png

It would cost me about the same.

Edited by Michael Myers

I though that was simply a special cover for the game that comes with both the Special and Collectors Editions of the game. Looks like it's different thing for the Limited Edition.

078577.jpg078576.jpg

Both these pics came from GAME.es.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

That's simply a special cover for the game that comes with both the Special and Collectors Editions of the game. It's plastic, changes between Modern and and Classic Sonic depending on the angle you look at it (lenticular) and you can take it off to reveal the regular boxart beneath.

So the ones who get the Collector's are getting this? Awesome. I like to have that as well. biggrin.png

Edited by frokenok3

So the ones who get the Collector's are getting this? I like to have that as well. biggrin.png

The Collectors Edition ones are like I described there, but the ones pictured above are different. Like, completely different cases.