Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

The Collectors Edition ones are like I described there, but the ones pictured above are different. Like, completely different cases.

Ah, i see thank Blue. I can't wait to unbox my CE. My first ever CE and it's Sonic's 20th collector's :D

• Thumbs Up 2

The special cover is just a cardboard slip case, I think, which is good, because I like the normal one more (Although, I'm not a big fan of that one either)

Edited by MarcelloF

The special cover is just a cardboard slip case, I think, which is good, because I like the normal one more (Although, I'm not a big fan of that one either)

Actually, i think it's a lenticular slipcase. Depending on how you angle it, you either see C-sonic or M-sonic.

Edit: From the CE descripton:

• Limited edition lenticular packaging and bonus additional downloadable content for the game are the final components that make up this unique collector’s edition for Sonic Generations.

Edited by Michael Myers

It's like, the most awesome release of a Sonic game ever. I really hope they continue to release special editions of the main games in the future. Something like the Colours CE would be awesome to have again. This is like... the third one we've had in 2 years. So yeah, more could be on the way.

Actually, i think it's a lenticular slipcase. Depending on how you angle it, you either see C-sonic or M-sonic.

Edit: From the CE descripton:

• Limited edition lenticular packaging and bonus additional downloadable content for the game are the final components that make up this unique collector’s edition for Sonic Generations.

I guess, but I mean it goes over the normal case. That's how it seems from the CE pictures. I just guessed it's cardboard.

I am pretty sure that Amazon UK dropped the price of Sonic Gen's CE. It's at 75.94 now and i am pretty sure it was at 87.66

• Thumbs Up 2

I am pretty sure that Amazon UK dropped the price of Sonic Gen's CE. It's at 75.94 now and i am pretty sure it was at 87.66

It was £85.52 with the free delivery option.

Anyway, that's awesome news. I hope they drop the price of the Xbox 360 version, too. I've not had an e-mail about a price drop for my order of that version.

• Thumbs Up 1

It was £85.52 with the free delivery option.

Anyway, that's awesome news. I hope they drop the price of the Xbox 360 version, too. I've not had an e-mail about a price drop for my order of that version.

Shad i didn't get an e-mail about the price drop on the PS3 version. I just went to my amazon account to see my order and i thought to see if the PS3 version has ended. Then i saw they dropped the price.

The ones who pre-ordered(WE) will pay the minimum price for the item. Right?

Shad i didn't get an e-mail about the price drop on the PS3 version. I just went to my amazon account to see my order and i thought to see if the PS3 version has ended. Then i saw they dropped the price.

The ones who pre-ordered(WE) will pay the minimum price for the item. Right?

Just queried it with my wife who orders from Amazon a lot. She says they don't normally e-mail you about price-drops or update your order. Instead, they just charge you the lower price when they despatch it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just queried it with my wife who orders from Amazon a lot. She says they don't normally e-mail you about price-drops or update your order. They just charge you the lower price when they despatch it.

Thanks a lot Shad and thank your wife too. :D

That's awesome news! Charging the lower price works for me. :)

So...does the 360 version get a price drop too? I can't check it since it's sold out.

For now only the PS3 version seems to getting. I don't know about the 360 either.

Yeah, my order is still listing the price as £85.52 (and grand total £17.67 =D *shot* ). Wonder if they'll drop the 360 version too.

Yeah, my order is still listing the price as £85.52 (and grand total £17.67 =D *shot* ). Wonder if they'll drop the 360 version too.

Maybe they dropped the PS3 version price so they can sold out that item too? Just saying.

In any case i ordered the PS3 version so any price lower than the original is good for me. :D

They always update product page first and then actuall orders. I preordered so its not problem for me.

Just queried it with my wife who orders from Amazon a lot. She says they don't normally e-mail you about price-drops or update your order. Instead, they just charge you the lower price when they despatch it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Holy crap, if they apply the price drop to the 360 version as well, I'll be getting it for under a tenner. Score! biggrin.png

• Thumbs Up 2

@Fro

I mean order in "Your account" section on their site. I dont mean that they update you via E-Mail.

That's what Frokenok3 was telling you. He quoted my post, which said:

• Thumbs Up 1

That's what Frokenok3 was telling you. He quoted my post, which said:

Oh. Then sorry Shadz and Fro. Accept my likes as "sorry" :)

• Thumbs Up 2

Exactly what Shad said HUNTER. EDIT: ph34r.png

Also i checked the major stores of my country but still no Collector's Edition or Special or even Standard for pre-order. Hmm, kinda slow...dry.png

I think i need to start going around spreading the word. sleep.png

Edited by frokenok3

...How do you get Amazon vouchers anyway?

I'd imagine -Mark- got them as a gift/bonus from Amazon or as a Birthday/other celebration gift.

Oh. Then sorry Shadz and Fro. Accept my likes as "sorry" smile.png

Don't worry about it, and thanks for the like. I gave you one back ^_^