Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

I emailed Amazon about it the other day and today got this response:

[After repeating my question] However I can confirm that the item is out of stock and the price will remain same as of when you placed the order.

=/

[After repeating my question] However I can confirm that the item is out of stock and the price will remain same as of when you placed the order.

=/

Huh?? That's odd...my price dropped for my Xbox 360 CE...I need to go check again.

mellow.png

ShopTo.net has now sold out on both platforms. 365Games still isn't taking pre-orders. I'm starting to wonder if maybe they were listing it before I noticed last week and sold out then.

=/

That's rubbish. They have a pre-order price guarantee, which has taken effect with me and others, so I wouldn't worry. I'm sure yours will drop in price soon.

That's rubbish. They have a pre-order price guarantee, which has taken effect with me and others, so I wouldn't worry. I'm sure yours will drop in price soon.

Excactly. To be honest for every message they receive saying "the price of this has gone down?" they probably receive about a hundred saying "oh no, panic! the price of this is gone up!" as it's a more alarming thing to happen for a pre-orderer I guess. So I'd say they haven't read your question properly and sent a stock-response for the opposite issue.

Sounds that way from the "I can confirm" bit too, you'd expect "I'm afraid" or something similar if they felt they were breaking bad news.

• Thumbs Up 1

Grainger Games is now taking pre-orders for the Collector's Edition.

They're charging £88.99 with free delivery.

PS3:

http://www.graingerg...t.asp?gg=PN1228

Xbox 360:

http://www.graingerg...t.asp?gg=XT1225

No idea if they're selling it in-store or not.

That the one that comes with the DLC bonus?

Not bad.

Yep :)

man all you lucky bastards got money to get CE and other games too -.-

Edited by TaliTundie

man all you lucky bastards got money to get CE and other games too -.-

Not all of us.. animesweat.gif Depends on where we're from too.

A new and updated image of the Xbox 360 Super Sonic Avatar costume

UCXqX.jpg

http://www.sonicpara...e-de-super.html

What the hell is that!

Edit: I misread your desription and thought it was an actual costume. Whew.

But that makes me wonder how come they would make such an abominable costume for a virtual avatar. I understand if it was made for a human, but an avatar? Shouldn't a avatar make it possible to make something with better proportions and stuff?

Edited by midori

Considering it's an avatar costume, the have to keep certain things standard, like the proportions.

Not all of us.. animesweat.gif Depends on where we're from too.

Eh, Standard is good enough for me, plus there are four other games i've pre ordered, but obv Generations is top of the list

Edited by TaliTundie

Considering it's an avatar costume, the have to keep certain things standard, like the proportions.

That's still no excuse for simply putting SSonic's surface on a body with different proportions without bothering to change anything to make it less painful to look at.

Look at my sig: it's a human gender-bent Sonic made to look well. The author actually put some effort into it. Unlike those lazy bastards who seemingly think it will be unrecognizable if it's modified a bit.

But it's just clothes for an avatar. They can't change the proportions.

I don't mean they should change the proportions. I mean they should make the costume work for the proportions. Add some details, change the head, etc. Not just make a differently proportionated copy of SSonic.

I don't mean they should change the proportions. I mean they should make the costume work for the proportions. Add some details, change the head, etc. Not just make a differently proportionated copy of SSonic.

True say, didn't they do that with the sonic 4 costume, idk since i brought the ps3 game when it was released

ShopTo.net has now sold out on both platforms. 365Games still isn't taking pre-orders. I'm starting to wonder if maybe they were listing it before I noticed last week and sold out then.

Agreed. It just seems odd that not everyone's was altered at the same time.

True say, didn't they do that with the sonic 4 costume, idk since i brought the ps3 game when it was released

Sonic4.png

If you mean this one, then no.

All this costume talk just reminds me how I want that classic Eggman costume.

Then I'll wear the Eggman avatar glasses WITH the classic Eggman hat. It's Eggman IN an Eggman.

Eggception.

• Thumbs Up 2

Dumb question probably already answered before but I'm in a rush. US 360 won't be able to play the CE because of region locking, and a US PS3 would correct?

If so I may just bite the bullet and put more love into my PS3. It will take it's time getting here but if I don't buy now I'll never get one of those statues for a decent price. Unless one of you guys wants to snag and extra and ship the collectible goodies.

Edited by Tiller