Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

If you're getting the Collectors Edition, you may want to rethink that.

Haha, rethought and I'm glad I don't stay in America :P

Talking of the Collectors Edition, was just gonna find out if anyone else has used Amazon.co.uk for pre-orders in the past? When do they normally dispatch an item when it's a preorder :) ?

Haha, rethought and I'm glad I don't stay in America tongue.png

Talking of the Collectors Edition, was just gonna find out if anyone else has used Amazon.co.uk for pre-orders in the past? When do they normally dispatch an item when it's a preorder smile.png ?

They dispatch them good and early, like Tuesday or Wednesday. Whenever I've pre-ordered from them with first class delivery, I've got the game a day before release. Worry not!

• Thumbs Up 2

They dispatch them good and early, like Tuesday or Wednesday. Whenever I've pre-ordered from them with first class delivery, I've got the game a day before release. Worry not!

That's glad to know :D Just, I live at the halls at uni and we don't get post on a Saturday for some reason, so I'd die if I had to wait until the Monday :P

So how exactly is everyone getting this early? Is it possible to just go buy it anywhere now that the street date broke?

A few random stores. Some branches of Best Buy in America, some random other places across the globe too. Just depends on if they got stock in and if they're dumb enough to have put it on the shelves already.

Edited by Blue Blood

Well if they will dispatch it on Tuesday-Wednsday then I can expect my CE to be at me house on or before relase date. I mean I choosed Priority Express (Import) in Amazon. Right?

Edited by HUNTER297

Well if they will dispatch it on Tuesday-Wednsday then I can expect my CE to be at me house on or before relase date. I mean I choosed Priority Express (Import) in Amazon. Right?

Definately, Expect it on 3rd or 4th.I just found out, I could get mine early as Tuesday! In the UK!

Definately, Expect it on 3rd or 4th.I just found out, I could get mine early as Tuesday! In the UK!

Wait they mailed you new estimate or what?

Wait they mailed you new estimate or what?

I enquired it (Sent E-Mail). They said they will be sending out the copies over the week. I've got 1st Class post, So, If they send on Monday (I REALLY HOPE SO!), Then, BAM, I've got it on Tuesday.. Hoorah! However I'm expecting Thursday. (Expecting not Hoping xD)

I'm honestly expecting them all to arrive on the same date regardless as to what shipping option you picked.

I enquired it (Sent E-Mail). They said they will be sending out the copies over the week. I've got 1st Class post, So, If they send on Monday (I REALLY HOPE SO!), Then, BAM, I've got it on Tuesday.. Hoorah! However I'm expecting Thursday. (Expecting not Hoping xD)

Well my friends when choosing Super Saver got their orders in 2-3 days so if I have Priority then I will get it 24h after they send it.

I'm honestly expecting them all to arrive on the same date regardless as to what shipping option you picked.

Yeah its not that important in country orders but it is for imports.

Well my friends when choosing Super Saver got their orders in 2-3 days so if I have Priority then I will get it 24h after they send it.

Pfft Super Saver.. lol. I don't mind blowing more cash on 1st Class/Priority to get the game a couple of days earlier xD Its all worth it.

Pfft Super Saver.. lol. I don't mind blowing more cash on 1st Class/Priority to get the game a couple of days earlier xD Its all worth it.

£30? *Eyes melt* Thats how much my game costed in the first place! (£35 + A bit more for 1st class.) Anyway, I know how to occupy myself untill I get it... *Goes to spoiler topic* xD

But you know they have to transport it to airport. Fly over 2500 Km and then transport it to me. All in 24h. It seems reasonable price for such service.

Mine has too... Go in the back of a fat mans post van, To my house. Fin. (Before anyone says.. I know theres a lot more to it than that, but I don't care xD)

Target broke the release date too:

sspx0297.jpg

Here I was going out shopping and I find thisblink.png. I tried to buy it but right when I handed the game to a sells clerk some guy came by and said "wow, sonic generations, I thought that wasn't out till tuesday!". This led to a five minute search and it turned out the information they had was wrong and they took all the copies on the shelf back. There were no words to express my disappointment. The point is, there are probably other Targets out there who have also broke the release date if the information this store had was sent to others as well. Well, better duck and cover before even more spoilers find their way to my screen. *sigh*

some guy came by and said "wow, sonic generations, I thought that wasn't out till tuesday!". This led to a five minute search and it turned out the information they had was wrong and they took all the copies on the shelf back.

This man is obviously a master troll. Came right outa' nowhere.

Sorry to hear that, that is some awful luck right there.

Edited by Mykonos
  • Thumbs Up 2

I'm not convinced we'll get it on Tuesday....they'd have to know that they'd be supplying it early if they shipped on Monday. No way would they believe shipment to take 4 days.

But I hate to be the downer D: I'd LOVE to get it on Tuesday. Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday would be perfect for me. Thursday will be kind of annoying as it's my busiest day for lectures and none of them I can really afford to miss, it'd break up my play time a lot.