Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

@Blue Blood; that image was posted as a pre-order bonus for Zavvi.

Edit: Never mind, ninja'd.

Edited by Theslarak

D: I want that. I wouldn't wear it, but I still want it D: It can't be exclusive to Zavvi, can it?

Edited by MarcelloF

lol wow, how many offers are Zavvi doing?

I wish these avatars would get some kind of Home support, it's not like you can't have them, in fact considering some costumes in Home you could probably be Sonic running around.

Stone the crows!

Has this been announced yet!?

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

Thats the Pre-order bonus when you buy at Thehut.com

edit: God damn it i've been Ninja'd... . .. .. it felt nice... ... *sexual...*

Edited by Hogfather

Stone the crows!

Has this be announced yet!?

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

Thats the Pre-order bonus when you buy at Thehut.com

edit: God damn it i've been Ninja'd... . .. .. it felt nice... ... *sexual...*

Doesn't the theme come with the CE, too?

Wait...

pic1.jpg

CLASSIC AMY AVATAR AND SHE'S NOT EVEN IN THE GAME D:

Aww hell no, now this makes me a tiny bit angry.

Classic Amy outfit and no Classic Amy in the game, she was the one classic character I wanted to see the most..

CE and LE theme is "Exclusive to those packs"

So you're saying this isn't the same one? huh.png I assume it is and Zavvi just got it like that.

So you're saying this isn't the same one? huh.png I assume it is and Zavvi just got it like that.

No I think the same but its what SEGA said :P Guess it isnt THAT Exclusive :P

For some reason I think that the PS3 version of the CE does come with a theme (although I can't find any website to confirm this). So that might be it.

The mystery is that Amy Avatar.

Come now folks, Classic Amy IS in the final game.

As a single piece of concept art, but still...

Edited by VEDJ-F

Wow. The PS3 theme looks awesome. Especially since the Sonics aren't tinted green like they are in GHZ in game tongue.png But seriously, that's super sex right there. Love it. I wonder what the 360 will look like...

The Classic Amy outfit it awsome, and I really wonder why they'd have it considering she isn't even in the game. If I was an optimistic I'd have my fingers crossed for her and Classic Knuckles in DLC.

Edited by Blue Blood

For some reason I think that the PS3 version of the CE does come with a theme (although I can't find any website to confirm this). So that might be it.

The mystery is that Amy Avatar.

It's coming with a theme. You can see it on the card in the picture from the announcement of the CE from the blogs.

http://www.thehut.com/games/platforms/xbox-360/sonic-generations-with-sega-megadrive-ultimate-collection/10570047.html

Megadrive collection is only 10P extra at thehut with the avatars however they don't have this offer on PS3.

Super Monkey Ball AND Sonic Generations for £35

http://www.thehut.com/10570049.html

Note to US fans, if your looking to get your Generations on asap in the US and were good enough to resist those broken streetdates - GameStop should be doing a midnight opening on *Monday* night (For Uncharted 3 lol) and Generations *should* be available from then on if you have a preorder (and I imagine some walk in's...)

Edited by jennytablina

Note to US fans, if your looking to get your Generations on asap in the US and were good enough to resist those broken streetdates - GameStop should be doing a midnight opening on *Monday* night (For Uncharted 3 lol) and Generations *should* be available from then on if you have a preorder (and I imagine some walk in's...)

My gamestop isn't doing a midnight launch Tomorrow.sad.png

Has anybody had their Amazon order dispatched yet? I haven't.

Guess they're not sending them out by Tuesday "at the latest" after all!

Keep a look at your order status - it usually changes from not yet dispatched , to preparing for dispatch.

When it changes, is when you start getting excited :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Has anybody had their Amazon order dispatched yet? I haven't.

Guess they're not sending them out by Tuesday "at the latest" after all!

Heh, Amazon has the CE back in stock now too. Tempted to try and cancel my grainger games order and put one in at Amazon. Means I can save £25.

Edited by Dyne

Heh, Amazon has the CE back in stock now too. Tempted to try and cancel my grainger games order and put one in at Amazon. Means I can save £25.