Awoo.

RP: SSMB Role-Play Battling Tournament

SSL

Welcome to my topic. Roleplaying refers to the changing of one's behavior to assume a role, either unconsciously to fill a social role, or consciously to act out an adopted role. You will be doing the same thing, except battling people from the Sonic Stadium. This is how it works...

HOW TO FIGHT!

-Quotations

Use quotations when you are performing an action.

EXAMPLE: *uppercut to the left jaw*

-SP Bar (special attack bar)

Each person is given a SP bar of 100. You get three special attacks. Using the SP bar of 100, you have to find which special attacks can you use out of 100.

EXAMPLE:

Blinking Flare (20)

Ice Beam (40)

Submission Glare (40)

Judging the amount of points used is how much SP you take from your partner. Each time you use a SP attack, your taking away SP points from your rival to prevent him from using his SP attacks.

When your rival runs out of SP, you only have to attack twice before pinning. (see below for more details)

-Normal Attacks

Attacks just to get you by. You must attack three times before you can pin your rival.

You only attack twice before pin if the opponents SP is all gone.

-Pinning

This is what makes you win. You have to attack three times before you pin. Count 1...2...then 3. If your rival doesnâ

Edited by SSL

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSL

• Urtheart

• Gabz Girl

• DaBatGuy

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully it will be moved. Sorry, I haven't been here in a while. I thought role playing was done here.

Anyways, are you down crazy bat guy?

I wish the Mods would stay on topic a bit more. They move topics, then say nothing about what you've posted.

Elaborate please.

I think it has many good ideas, but they are somehow confusing still.

About the chatroom, are you planning to use IRC?

Don't forget to add a link to the game in your signature :)

Without the chatroom link to start with you shouldn't really have started this topic. I'll let it slide for now but make sure you get the link up asap, you've got till Wed 6am GMT.

I also advice you to get people to PM their entrance, as I don't want topics full of spamming RP profiles.

For fairly obvious reasons, this topic is being locked.

In future I will not allow RPs that are not meant for the forum (aka wanting to link out), I'll add this to the rules when we get our gears round to sorting SSN big time out.