Awoo.

Extra content you'd like to see?

LimeTH

1.For any bonus content to be in a HD updated Sonic World (Sonic Jam)

2. ALL Concept work of everything (Sonic 1-Sonic Gen) to be unlockable.

3.20 DLC packs (4 levels per pack thats 8 zones 4 modern, 4 classic) containing any levels that don't make it in.

4.Commentary on the History of Sonic.

5.Another short CGI movie (Night of the werehog like)

6.Mission mode

7.Special and bonus Stages

8.SUPER SONIC

9.Chao Gardens...

10.platform heavy Hub worlds with the "Friends" being NPCs that hand out missions.

That's pretty much would sell me 3 copies.

What's the point of this?

No point, really. I just thought it was fun to earn those little snippets from Big's journal whenever you found him in Sonic and the Secret Rings. He had his own story within the story in that game, and it was totally awesome. Made me wish that feature was included back in Sonic Adventure 2.

Edited by HunterTSF

I want to revisit as many worlds as possibe, but with 20 years of zones I know some of my favorites won't be included. I definitely want high quality DLC featuring few zones that didn't make the final cut.

• Thumbs Up 1

A few things.

1. Play as other characters, but not as Sonic-like skins. Alter the level design to where you still go from Points A o B, but change the speed and utilize the skills from the other characters to make it feel like I'm playing them.

2. Play as M.S. underwater. In both 2.5D AND 3D.

3. A good story with good characterization. Sonic Unleashed's story was excellent and rich of in-characterization. The same with Black Knight and Eggman's half of Sonic Colors Wii. Let's see that trend continue.

4. Extra content as a reward for exploration and collecting of medals and other items. This is one big advantage Unleashed HD and Black Knight had over SCWii. There was a lot more reward for your time.

5. DLC, maybe for extra stages that either didn't make the cut or as extra stages.

That's all for now.

• Thumbs Up 1

1) Extra missions for both Sonic's. Honestly, I love time trials, ring collection missions... the works. We gotta get some of that back, it adds a lot of replay value to the game

2) The art, music, and video unlockales should make a return, but it should span the franchise's history as well as the game. Seriously, I'd love to see stuff like the Sonic CD intro remastered in HD, or art like this pop up in the game.

3) A reward for getting all the S ranks. And no, an achievement seriously ain't gonna cut it.

4) I know the 2 Sonics will be the main playable characters, but I'd love to see character themed mini-games. Perhaps something Tornado-related for Tails, or for Amy, the Hedgehog Hammer from SA1, etc. Again, they give a lot of extra replay value, and can sorta satisfy the need to implement other characters into the experience, at least until Sonic Team decides that Sonic's friends don't have to be shitty.

That's all I got...

Edited by EXshad

For extra content, I'd like...

well... extra content.

More downloadable Zones! I want to see as many levels as possible, and with DLC, it's made a little easier.

1: Playable Classic and Modern Super Sonic in all levels. Should be usable against bosses, but it's not necessarily a requirement.

2: The ONLY collectibles should be Red Rings, S-Ranks and Chaos Emeralds, like in Sonic Colors.

3: Metal Sonic as a skin for Sonic, since we're likely not going to see other playable characters, even this isn't likely.

Also, contrary to the people in here saying music, art and cutscenes should be hidden in levels, I think you should just unlock them all just from beating the game. Sorry, but collect-a-thons are not my thing, and Sonic should never be about collecting things to such an extent (it's why I've never 100%ed Unleashed). It is not Donkey Kong, it's not Banjo-Kazooie, and it's not fair to people like me who like this content who don't feel like I should be forced to scour all the levels for content I feel I should earn from beating the game. Sonic was never about searching for unlockable content (except Chaos Emeralds, Red Rings and Super Emeralds) in levels before Unleashed, and it hasn't been that way since then for a reason, I'd say.

But that's just my opinion on things, so oh well, if I'm the only one who thinks this way, I guess this'll be another game I won't 100% if it goes the way of unlocking everything only through collecting things.

Maybe a compromise between these two groups of thought? Perhaps all the story's cutscenes/music/art can be unlocked upon completion of the main storymode, but unlockables from the Sonic series outside of the game (art from Sonic 1, City Escape soundtrack from SA2, etc.) can be searched for in the levels or even rewarded upon S-ranking extra missions, or something.

...Actually, I think I really like that idea. I just want the game to have a lot of replay value. Colors let me down in that area.

The sound Test- Come on, Sega. Its been a staple of Sonic menus, so seeing it go MIA in Colors disappointed me. Please make up for it this time, kay? ^_^

Concept art- Why not?! I wasn't asking for it in Unleashed, but it showed up, and enjoy looking through it when I'm bored.

Cutscene viewer- a given that will most certainly be there, but its something I would like to see again nonetheless. Its been a staple since Sonic Heroes, and has almost as much importance as the sound test.

A Special Anniversary Collectors Edition (think SA2) - Come Onnnnnnnah! *pouts around like a toddler*

DLC that is seasonal based - One thing I really enjoyed after seeing it in action on youtube was the seasonal DLC for Sonic Adventure which contained little goodies for holidays such as Christmas, New Years, and even Halloween. Christmas, for example, would feature Christmas trees and some music from Sonic's selection to accommodate that. This would be reaaaally cool if they did this again. At least for one year.

Sonic Mega Collection-like extras- this is wishful thinking, and hopefully something they add to a possible Collector's edition. If you played Mega Collection you know exactly where I'm coming from. The Concept Art, the extra features with bonus art, and the works. Basically that on steroids. Something that will put that All Stars Collection to shame for eternity(which has been done a few times over already by Sega so, the latter is not that high of a priority. still..).

That's all I can think of for now. Most of these are realistic, while others may not happen. WHo Knows!! Maybe my dreams will once again...Come True! *shot*

ugh, I knew this vest would come in handy...

Edit: I'll also add in Special stages, and double super Sonic in stages for good measure. I can't believe I forgot those... >.>

Edited by the blu blur

The sound Test- Come on, Sega. Its been a staple of Sonic menus, so seeing it go MIA in Colors disappointed me. Please make up for it this time, kay? ^_^

Cutscene viewer- a given that will most certainly be there, but its something I would like to see again nonetheless. Its been a staple since Sonic Heroes, and has almost as much importance as the sound test.

Did you play Unleashed? There was a cutscene viewer. And kind of a sound test.^^

Outfits maybe.

sonic_20th_anniversary_2011-16424.jpg

Like this, with cloth physics. Awwww yeaaahhh.

• Thumbs Up 5

Outfits maybe.

Yes.

I've missed constumes since SA2's DLC.

Outfits maybe.

I... I think you might be joking with that, but either way, I would actually love that. Costumes in general, not just that one. Although that would be nice too.

I don't know what you're talking about it's nothing like playing dress up with dolls how could you even suggest that it's not like I just mentioned it out of nowhere because that would be creepy and very odd but you know you want it anyway.

Outfits maybe.

And, on the other end of the spectrum...

tuxedosonic.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Outfits maybe.

Yes YES YES! Since we won't be having extra playable characters, I could settle for this.

Costumes for Sonic don't fit him. That's something for Mario.. but not Sonic?! :rolleyes:

Naw man, Sonic can rock threads. You just gotta be smart about it.

Awesome as that is, it probably isn't the way to go. Smaller, subtle changes such as switching out his kicks for the throwback Soap models would require minimum effort and get maximum satisfaction from fans. We'd all drool over it. If they need more, they could just slap the Riders shades and sneakers onto the hedgehog, and theres 2 new skins right there.

If they really want to go the extra mile, then they just need to take cue's from the better costumes found in Rivals 2. Rouge was able to rock the stealth suit that featured on Sonic X, and Espio was awarded a badass ninja get-up.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, past games have shown alt costumes can work out for Sonic. I've also suggested more than once the idea that for alt skins, old Sonic models from past games could replace the Sonics for some extra nostaliga. Like SA2 Sonic in modern gameplay or Sonic the Fighters Sonic in classinc gameplay.

Heck, if I can't have extra playable characters or the ability to play as C.Sonic in M.Sonic's gameplay, then give me some extra costumes and skins!

Edit: Double post. Sorry!

Edited by LimeTH

It would be cool if the game has a Sonic World in it as a way to interact with the bonus content rather then going in a menu. It can also be a way to complete bonus missions from other sonic charaters like Fang or Shadow. As for the bounus content, I would like to see unlockable secret levels, concept art from ALL of the series, movies, charater skins, music from past tittles, and maybe eleulations from of the Advance and Rush series, Sonic CD and Kunckes Chatoix.

• Thumbs Up 1

It would be cool if the game has a Sonic World in it as a way to interact with the bonus content rather then going in a menu. It can also be a way to complete bonus missions from other sonic charaters like Fang or Shadow. As for the bounus content, I would like to see unlockable secret levels, concept art from ALL of the series, movies, charater skins, music from past tittles, and maybe eleulations from of the Advance and Rush series, Sonic CD and Kunckes Chatoix.

Costumes for Sonic don't fit him. That's something for Mario.. but not Sonic?! :rolleyes:

Sorry. I mean in terms of that tuxeto for example.

Frankly, if they have costumes in this and one of them is not a tuxedo, I will be very dissapointed.