Awoo.

Extra content you'd like to see?

LimeTH

OldManOVA.png

Oh man, it's really hard to imagine Sonic actually wearing that outfit. XD

I do kind of like the idea of unlockable outfits though. If they really wanted to go all-out, they could make it so you could unlock different pieces of clothing like hats, shirts, etc. and customize Sonic's outfit yourself. Although, it doesn't make much of a difference to me because I'd just keep Sonic the way he is anyway. :P

Sorry. I mean in terms of that tuxeto for example. That costumes in this video actually fits. :P

It just have to be not a Mario like costume.

He has an outfit at Sonic OVA as well.^^ That what Metal Sonic the owl forces to wear.

OldManOVA.png

Sonic had outfits in SA2 on Dreamcast, they were DLC. Like santa costumes and such.

And you are wondering that costumes like that disappeared suddenly at later games? :P

Costumes at sonic aren't realy popular.

It's not a main game like SA was. That actally doesn't count. :P

Don't be angry with be, but you were seaching for games with costumes with your preferred seach engine right?. :rolleyes:

It would be wondering me if you know that by yourself.

It's not a main game like SA was. That actally doesn't count. :P

Don't be angry with be, but you were seaching for games with costumes with your preferred seach engine right?. :rolleyes:

It would be wondering me if you know that by yourself.

No I know it by heart, I've played the Rival games as well as the Dreamcast SA2 so, I just know it. I'm also a sucker for customization, it's one of the biggest draw-in of games for me, that's why I spent so much time on Resonance of Fate last year.

Ah ok.. I didn't even know Sonic Rivals until now. lol

End of Eternity? hmm.. Wasn't THAT customizable. :P

Ah ok.. I didn't even know Sonic Rivals until now. lol

End of Eternity? hmm.. Wasn't THAT customizable. :P

It's one of the best costume-modes I've seen in a JRPG.

It's one of the best costume-modes I've seen in a JRPG.

Maybe. But the costumes were kind of boring. There were alot of the same cloth just with an other theme or color.

Was realy exiting. :rolleyes:

Maybe. But the costumes were kind of boring. There were alot of the same cloth just with an other theme or color.

Was realy exiting. :rolleyes:

Ehm, no, there were various designs depending on how far you got in the game.

Ehm, no, there were various designs depending on how far you got in the game.

I know.. :rolleyes:

Mostly everything was kind of the same.

Either Type A or B.

Edited by Ovi Kintobor 244

I know.. :rolleyes:

Mostly everything was kind of the same.

Either Type A or B.

Except the various eyeglasses and such made the customizing more personal. Such as go without gloves or with gloves etc. etc.

Except the various eyeglasses and such made the customizing more personal. Such as go without gloves or with gloves etc. etc.

If you say so?^^ I don't realy care about gimmickry. I think it's a matter of taste.

But this is getting too offtopic..

I just don't like costumes on Sonic that it. If it fits him.. ok. But else.. no! :P

Look, no offense, but is the possible inclusion of costumes in a thread where we name all our extra content pipe dreams really something worth arguing over? Youre basically telling those of us who want costumes that what we want is stupid, unfitting and boring. I'm not trying to start an argument, I just feel this needed to be said.

Anywho, back on topic. If they do include costumes, they should probably include some of the skins from past games to invoke the nostaligic feel of the game, such as one or two of his skins from SA2 or Rivals.

Edited by LimeTH
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Look, no offense, but is the possible inclusion of costumes in a thread where we name all our extra content pipe dreams really something worth arguing over? Youre basically telling those of us who want costumes that what we want is stupid, unfitting and boring. I'm not trying to start an argument, I just feel this needed to be said.

Anywho, back on topic. If they do include costumes, they should probably include some of the skins from past games to invoke the nostaligic feel of the game, such as one or two of his skins from SA2 or Rivals.

I didn't ever say, that this is stupid, unfitting and boring. I basicly just said, that it in my opinion doesn't fit and looks kind of stupid at sonic.

Never said anything about, that you guys are stupid! -_-

I didn't ever say, that this is stupid, unfitting and boring. I basicly just said, that it in my opinion doesn't fit and looks kind of stupid at sonic.

Never said anything about, that you guys are stupid! -_-

I didn't say you called us stupid (which I admit, wasn't a good choice of word, I apoligize). I'm just saying you seemed a bit too overly against costumes, thats all. Sorry if you got the wrong impression.

I think that's called a differing opinion.

I think that's called a differing opinion.

I know, I'm saying it was really nothing to debate about if it's just wishful thinking, but thats just me. If you guys feel it is, then feel free to do so. Sorry everybody.

All Sonic debates are wishful thinking.

• 2 months later...

In my opinion, what they should do for 100% completion should be something like what Insomniac do. (If you've played Ratchet & Clank you know what I'm getting at.) They should put a Sega Museum! Let me explain it a bit, this is place that you can go to, to view old animations and removed enemies and unused objects, We already know that Sonic 1 was originally supposed to be VERY different from what we got and it would be so cool to be able to both see AND play the very first build! This is the 20th anniversary game after all! What better place to put it, than in this game? After all, these were the little things that could've affected the series HUGELY, maybe they could even let us play Sonic X-Treme? Maybe, just maybe...

• Thumbs Up 1

In my opinion, what they should do for 100% completion should be something like what Insomniac do. (If you've played Ratchet & Clank you know what I'm getting at.) They should put a Sega Museum! Let me explain it a bit, this is place that you can go to, to view old animations and removed enemies and unused objects, We already know that Sonic 1 was originally supposed to be VERY different from what we got and it would be so cool to be able to both see AND play the very first build! This is the 20th anniversary game after all! What better place to put it, than in this game? After all, these were the little things that could've affected the series HUGELY, maybe they could even let us play Sonic X-Treme? Maybe, just maybe...

I thought it was mentioned in the demo leak they would have a museum like thing. sorta like what you were describing.

Unlockables:

An unlockable episode of Aosth

An unlockable episode of Sonic X

Unlockable Bloopers (as I mentioned in another thread, it just shows the characters screwing up while filming cutscenes from past games)

Concept Art from Generations and past games

Remember that little thing in brawl where it let you play levels from old nintendo games like the orginal Super Mario Bros and Legend of Zelda? Well Generations can have a similar thing where you can play the levels in generations in their original forms. For instance, you can play the genesis version of Green Hill, the Dreamcast version of Speed Highway, the Xbox/Ps2 version of Seaside Hill (depending on what version of generations you have). And so on.

Unlockable Songs. Such as Dreams of Absolution or Super Sonic Racing.

Oh and it can also have a video showcasing fan art like Black Knight did.

Unlockable Cutscenes from past games showcasing some of the greatest moments from the franchise. Such as the ending of sonic 2, Sonic Cd opening, Sonic and Shadow going super etc.

Edited by Johnny Boy

Unlockables:

An unlockable episode of Aosth

An unlockable episode of Sonic X

Unlockable Bloopers (as I mentioned in another thread, it just shows the characters screwing up while filming cutscenes from past games)

Concept Art from Generations and past games

Remember that little thing in brawl where it let you play levels from old nintendo games like the orginal Super Mario Bros and Legend of Zelda? Well Generations can have a similar thing where you can play the levels in generations in their original forms. For instance, you can play the genesis version of Green Hill, the Dreamcast version of Speed Highway, the Xbox/Ps2 version of Seaside Hill (depending on what version of generations you have). And so on.

Unlockable Songs. Such as Dreams of Absolution or Super Sonic Racing.

Oh and it can also have a video showcasing fan art like Black Knight did.

Unlockable Cutscenes from past games showcasing some of the greatest moments from the franchise. Such as the ending of sonic 2, Sonic Cd opening, Sonic and Shadow going super etc.

What about Colors?

I hope they do something like in SASASR where you can play different songs in the stage. Fan art would be awesome.

there already doing a genesis emulator which is like the super smash thing you were talking about.

:)