Awoo.

Extra content you'd like to see?

LimeTH

Hmm... I have a few ideas...

Chao Garden: SEGA. I don't care if you port over the original Chao Garden from SA or from SA2. Just. DO. IT.

Sound Test: Its good to listen to songs. Hows about including the original soundtrack?

Options: So, you could have Classic Sonic in Modern Stages, Modern Sonic in Classic Stages, a option to turn the spindash and homing attack on or off. But what I wanna see is a option so you can listen to the original music in stages. Example: Crush 40's City Escape in Modern Sonic's City Escape level.

SEGA Museum: I know this has been confirmed already, but here are some ideas. Hows about having sections in the museum for all the consoles Sonic games have been on and being able to play those games. For example, I want to play some Sonic Drift 2. I go to the Game Gear section in the museum, find Sonic Drift 2 and click the play button. Also, let us be able to see a section for non-Sonic Games which Sonic has made a appearance in (Cameos). P.S... BETAS. I want to play some unfinished Sonic 2 on my X360 god damn it! :D

Eggman the Hedgehog: Remember those Eggman sprites that were found in the demo? Well, hows about this. When you get all the Red Rings, not only do you unlock Super Sonic playable in regular stages, but you unlock a new level. In the level, your able to get another Red Ring. Collect it, and you unlock a different version of Sonic the Hedgehog. Eggman is the good guy, and Sonic is the bad guy. That would be freaking awesome.

Hmm... I have a few ideas...

Chao Garden: SEGA. I don't care if you port over the original Chao Garden from SA or from SA2. Just. DO. IT.

Sound Test: Its good to listen to songs. Hows about including the original soundtrack?

Options: So, you could have Classic Sonic in Modern Stages, Modern Sonic in Classic Stages, a option to turn the spindash and homing attack on or off. But what I wanna see is a option so you can listen to the original music in stages. Example: Crush 40's City Escape in Modern Sonic's City Escape level.

SEGA Museum: I know this has been confirmed already, but here are some ideas. Hows about having sections in the museum for all the consoles Sonic games have been on and being able to play those games. For example, I want to play some Sonic Drift 2. I go to the Game Gear section in the museum, find Sonic Drift 2 and click the play button. Also, let us be able to see a section for non-Sonic Games which Sonic has made a appearance in (Cameos). P.S... BETAS. I want to play some unfinished Sonic 2 on my X360 god damn it! :D

Eggman the Hedgehog: Remember those Eggman sprites that were found in the demo? Well, hows about this. When you get all the Red Rings, not only do you unlock Super Sonic playable in regular stages, but you unlock a new level. In the level, your able to get another Red Ring. Collect it, and you unlock a different version of Sonic the Hedgehog. Eggman is the good guy, and Sonic is the bad guy. That would be freaking awesome.

I thought there were legit reasons why they couldn't do that. Classic sonic plays horrible and moves around horrible in 3d. although the modern sonic seems cool it's to short.

I thought there were legit reasons why they couldn't do that. Classic sonic plays horrible and moves around horrible in 3d. although the modern sonic seems cool it's to short.

Well, when I mean Classic Sonic in Modern Sonic's stages, I mean a sort of control-style of Adventure. If they did some tweaks to the Hedgehog engine and all that, it could work. :I

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, when I mean Classic Sonic in Modern Sonic's stages, I mean a sort of control-style of Adventure. If they did some tweaks to the Hedgehog engine and all that, it could work. :I

But with the design of the levels in generations and the enemy placement there's no way it could work unless classic sonic had a homing attack. Plus it would take forever to complete a level. and what if you have to quick step?Or duck?

• Thumbs Up 1

And as the ultimate prize, after you get all achievements and all red rings you will unlock, NeedleMouse the Musical, sung by the actual sonic characters.

History of Sonic section, complete with manuals, (concept) artwork, screenshots, and info on every official Sonic game. Maybe even pics of merchandise.

Like Dr Spudhead said, a Sound Test would be awesome.

This is highly unlikely, but it would be so cool if there was some sort of "classic mode/arcade mode" in which you could play classic Sonic stages like in Sonic 1-without save states or even menus at the beginning.

It would be cool if you could play modern Sonic in classic stages (which done via hacking is plausible and doesn't break the game) and classic Sonic in modern Sonic (I wouldn't care at all if the classic Sonic had modern Sonic's moveset of HA and boost).

Access to Super Sonic in regular gameplay. 'Nuff said.

The ability to use the original songs for a remade stage (i.e. use the original Green Hill Zone music instead of remixed songs for both Sonics).

It would be nice if they just made unlockable playable skins of other characters, let alone other playable characters with their abilities/weapons included. They don't even have to make another set of gameplay, I wouldn't really care that much if Knuckles had the HA or Amy was able to spindash-at least they would be in a way playable. Additionally, it would also be nice if the co-op modes in-game were available in normal gameplay that lets Tails follow you in classic Sonic's gameplay. Even better would be that a second player could be pick up a second controller and control him.

Recreated bonus stages from Sonic 3(&K) and special stages (from all of the classics) would also be cool.

Costumes would be cool as well.

And I REALLY hate the idea of finding all of this stuff in-game, like Unleashed and Secret Rings. I would rather have them unlocked when you finish a mission/get a high rank/beat something in a low time. The only things I would like to collects during levels are the Red Rings.

Edited by Ananze

Sonic CD finally playable on current gen consoles? :B

How would costumes work, as well? Like, Tuxedo Modern Sonic, and Mr. Needlemouse for Classic Sonic? Or overly American Box-art Sonic?

Sonic CD finally playable on current gen consoles? :B

You can play Sonic Gems Collection on Wii.

And PC. Other than that, there are no other ports of that game.

Just

an entire article

detailing how much sonic CD sucks

mathematically

the end result is all of the suck.

• Bad Quality Post 5

What I would like to see?

Well I would like to see soundtrack of every Sonic game in HQ with option to import it to our Console Hard Drive.

LOADS of Art with ability to import as well.

Sound test.

Level creator to create levels in 16 bit and run them in emulator. Maybe even share them.

I think thats all for now.

PS Yay first post on SSMB :D

Very true, I didn't think of that. Mainly because I bought the PS2 version of Gems collection :B

Just

an entire article

detailing how much sonic CD sucks

mathematically

the end result is all of the suck.

Woah there, tiger.

The tails follow ability for classic Sonic would be very cool, in retrospect.

You know, I think some Developer Diaries could be cool. Split them up for the different departments; Direction, Art, Programming, Sound/Music, stuff like that. Interview key staff members and other staff members about the thought processes that lead to the final product. Question them on their favorite Sonic games, favorite moments, and show them goofing off a bit around the workplace or something like that. We don't seem to get that kind of look into the development process at Sonic Team that often and Generations seems like a neat title to do that with.

Edited by Mykonos

Maybe they can pull a KH on us; once we collect everything in the game, it gives us a teaser for the next game.

A 'History of Sonic' is pretty much a must have. Similar to the one in Secret Rings, except in much bigger and broader detail. A developer diary would be nice but you guys have to remember that it'd take up quite a lot of disc space.

The extra I'd want the most is more cartoons. Seriously, am I the only one impressed that the internal team bothered to make those little vignettes for Unleashed as well as NotW? That's an entertaining way to market and expand the world and narrative of your games.

• Thumbs Up 2

A 'History of Sonic' is pretty much a must have. Similar to the one in Secret Rings, except in much bigger and broader detail. A developer diary would be nice but you guys have to remember that it'd take up quite a lot of disc space.

You can always put some extras in a second dvd right?

You can always put some extras in a second dvd right?

Definitely. And in all honesty, i'd love a special bonus dvd or twin-discs.

• Thumbs Up 1

Maybe they can pull a KH on us; once we collect everything in the game, it gives us a teaser for the next game.