Awoo.

Character you could expect to see.

NytroFactor

Well, as you know jazwares is making "sonic through time"figures,hmm..that smells like sonic generations to me.so that means if the figures that jazwares are making are really going to be in the game that means that

■Classic Sonic and Classic Amy

■Shadow and Silver

■Classic Dr.Robotnik

■Dr.Eggman with egg-fighters

■Knuckles with EGG-Pawn

■Tails with Sonic Colors version of Caterkiller

■Iblis Biter

■Motobug

■Classic Tails with Grabber

■Modern Sonic with Spina

■and Gun Beatle

■Classic Super Sonic

■Rouge the Bat

■Wave the Swallow

yeah,so hopefully ALL if not most of them are in the game

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NytroFactor

• ArtFenix

• Kuzu

• i don't like pie

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, you're a bit confused there. First off, Rouge and Wave are in a separate line from the "Through Time" line, so that doesn't really factor into anything. Furthermore, I'm hearing that the game stops at the Dreamcast ear, so we probably won't see any Iblis spawn.

That said, I think everything else is a go in some form. Classic Super Sonic will likely be playable. Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow are supposed to at least appear, with the former two probably showing up in classic mode. We'll probably see caterkillers, GUN Beetles, Egg Fighters/Robos and pretty much all those other enemies in the stages they represent.

Wouldn't hold my breath for Silver though. That's tying more into the comic than anything, since it's running a Silver arc right now.

I'm hearing that the game stops at the Dreamcast ear era
No it doesn't. Iizuka mentioned 3 eras: classic, Dreamcast and modern (after Dreamcast}.

I think it's safe to assume that everyone wants to see the characters they like the most. xD

As for me, I'm all for the following characters:

Shadow

Knuckles

Metal Sonic

Blaze

Silver

Shade

E-123 Omega

Rouge

Maybe Jet with other Babylon rouges or some other characters.

and Marine, cause she's funny as hell xD.

I'm sure we'll see Tails and Amy anyway, so I don't mention them in the wish list.

Maybe Jet with other Babylon rouges or some other characters.

and Marine, cause she's funny as hell xD.

I would'nt get my hopes up for jet,they were just characters for a seperate series SEGA decided to make,they werent in an main sonic game like shadow and silver,but sure i guess it wouldnt hurt to hope

Edited by NytroFactor

I miss Knux and Shadow. It wasn't until they STOPPED appearing that I realized how much they made a Sonic game feel like a Sonic game. It's just not the same without them. However, I hope they both have valid reasons to be there. Knuckles being away from the Master Emerald needs to be justified... even if it isn't said outright WHY he is away from it, there has to be a sense of urgency enough that it makes SENSE for him to be away from it.

I hope the new writers do a good job of characterizing them, because Knuckles seems to have lost a lot of his personality and become more of a joke (I'm looking at you, Sonic 2006. He would not fall on his face or clumsily drop something Sonic tossed to him. He's fucking KNUCKLES.) For my occasional gripes about Sonic's characterization, I actually do have some faith in these writers. I want to see how they write the characters that have been tossed in the back seat for so long.

I belive Tails, Knuckles and Shadow were just confirmed to be in the game. None of them are playable though. Only the Sonics are playable.

Fang. Well, he did win that Facebook poll a few months back.

Tails, Knuckles, Amy.. The animal friends, and maybe some references to other "classic" characters.

I expect to see:

Tails

Amy

Shadow

Knuckles

Rouge

Vector

Espio

Charmy

(and if we're going past the Dreamcast era) Blaze

I'm not sure if I expect to see the classic versions of everyone. It would be cool, I just don't think SEGA wants to create an entirely new model for all the characters.