Awoo.

Can't access the Chit Chat forum

Sean

I get an IPS driver error whenever I click on it; it's been like this for half today. Apparently I'm still seeing people able to post in there, though.

Any explanation on why this might be specifically happening to only me (and probably a select few other people)?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sarge

• Sean

• Aoi

• Diz

Top Posters In This Topic

Same problem here, I can bring up topics in the thread though when they show up under the "Latest Post" ticker.

Hmm - seems like I can bypass the error when I switch to lo-fi mode, and vice-versa. It helps somewhat.

This really sucks, because I'm in a broken down car like an hour from my house. I was hoping to use 'The Garage' topic for heeeeeeeeelp XD

Saaaaaaaaarge ~

This really sucks, because I'm in a broken down car like an hour from my house. I was hoping to use 'The Garage' topic for heeeeeeeeelp XD

Saaaaaaaaarge ~

PMed XD!

I'll try the lo-fi and see if it will help my situation.

EDIT: Looks like lo-fi works without any problems. Though I REALLY don't like using it XP.

LOL we're okay everybody !

:D

You sure? Belts are serious business!

As for the issue at hand, looks like the error is all but gone. I deleted my cookies and I've not seen the message in awhile.

Oh.

Looks like that super special tactic I spent all day coming up with about switching to lo-fi to bypass the error HAS ALL GONE TO WASTE.

*gets sent to the other side of the universe*

*gets sent to the other side of the universe*

**pulls Jakey back to Earth**

your method shall not go to waste. No I too am having the IPS error message.

Issue seems to have been fixed now. Also, I believe this was not only with the Chit-Chat section, but also some additional sections. I will lock this for now, as the IPS driver error randomly happens, yet will always be solved after an amount of time, so apparently all you can do is wait. However, if it occurs in such a strange way again, like only occuring when entering a section and not the actual topics, try what has already been mentioned in here, being accessing the Lo-Fi layout by clicking right here, and it might work as a temporary working solution. Yush. ^__^

diz_solvedst2.gif