Awoo.

Osama Bin Laden has officially been killed

Kevin

I think someone should mod X-men the arcade game. So Magneto says "Muhahahaha! Bin Laden! Welcome to die!"

• Thumbs Up 2

officiallykilledby.jpg

We never knew you had it in ya, Kevin. YOU ARE A HERO.

Seriously though, good riddance. I don't want to celebrate anyone's death, but I've got no sympathy for someone like him.

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Here's an high quality video of Obama's statement on YouTube:

I think someone should mod X-men the arcade game. So Magneto says "Muhahahaha! Bin Laden! Welcome to die!"

Or put a picture of him on Youtube, with MSPaint X's over his eyes, with this playing in the background.

Edited by YoshiUnity:Ace SSMB Member
  • Thumbs Up 2

Osama should never have used his real address on PSN..

This was amazing.

• Thumbs Up 3

Hmm. This hasn't filled me with much glee as I thought it would. If this had happened shortly after 9/11 when his hunt was the main thing about this war on terror, maybe it would, but we've heard so little from Bin Laden lately. It's almost as if he isn't really needed by the extremists and terrorists, and they can just carry on as normal. After all, he is one person, and one person's death isn't exactly gonna make the terrorists give up. It hadn't stopped the suicide bombings when Saddam Hussain was captured and executed.

Yeah it could be a good thing he's dead, but would be all the more sweeter if this War or Terror was focused squarely on this manhunt rather than try to fight evil wherever they may come across.

The thing is, Osama didn't really have much influence since 2004. His death means very little in terms of what Al-Qaeda can still do.As many have said, how many actually thought of him or even remembered he was still alive until today? (well not anymore)

BBC now reporting that David Cameron has issued a statement which means very little... And interestingly US officals have just put all their embassys on alert and advised against any uncertain travel to certain areas.

Ah random local fox station you make me laugh:

1304311447698.png

What is this, I don't even...

Really, Fox News? Really?! :huh:

Spell-checking must be a liberal thing. XD

• Thumbs Up 1

BBC News has just said 3 other people were killed in the operation against Bin Laden and 1 of them was Bin Laden's son.

BBC News has just said 3 other people were killed in the attack on Bin Laden and 1 of them was Bin Laden's son.

Yeah, the other one was sadly some woman used as a meat shield.

BBC News has just said 3 other people were killed in the operation against Bin Laden and 1 of them was Bin Laden's son.

Triple kill Anyone?

• Thumbs Up 1

Osama's rumoured last words:

"DURKA ALLAH MUHAMMAD JIHA--- *SPLAT*"

Great news.

• Thumbs Up 2

Chooch has just got a popular star for his awesome post B)

Also, TSSZ's reporting on this? :huh: I wonder if we at TSS should make a random news post on it :P

so Osama Bin Laden is still on the FBIs most wanted list and you can still send in tips to find him and the 25 Million dollar reward for information related to his capture is still up... ... ... :D ...

"Dear FBI, I think Bin Laden is hiding in an American base somewhere in Afghanistan. Please send 25 million dollars to my paypal account. And please mark it as 'gift' so I don't get hit with paypal fees"

• Thumbs Up 2

Okay... This HAS to be posted on here.

The situation wrote itself, dude.

• Thumbs Up 4

To all the naysayers:

In all honesty, It was bound to happen sometime guys. We (US) weren't going to stop hunting for him even after all these years so the US and other countries must have been planning something in case the day came that we found him and caught/killed him. This whole scenario thats going on right now is predictiable and can be simulated and trained for.

True this is going to stir allot of trouble, But like I said It was bound to happen sometime. I'm just glad this chapter is over.

Chooch has just got a popular star for his awesome post B)

I'm gonna be honest, I did not think people would think it was that funny.

God Bless America. Those souls who died on 9/11 can finally rest in peace.