Awoo.

Osama Bin Laden has officially been killed

Kevin

Starting up google chrome today lead me to Bing's front page and I noticed something...

ohgeewiz.png

That's right folks, Osama Bin Laden is now just as popular as Mariah Carey and he's dead.

lol WAT!?!

I felt like sharing this. :P Lots of good news have been happening lately. :)

I know he already appears on WANTED t-shirts, but I wonder how long it'll be until I start seeing bin-Laden is dead merch on street corners.

DespairWear already has a t-shirt with "Busted" and the Ghostbuster symbol over a picture of ghost bin Laden. It took them like 5 seconds to throw that out there after the news broke. I think they had it in store and were just waiting.

They should have captured Bin Laden alive and made him continually go through airport security for the rest of his life.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Sorry, I couldn't get get to this y'all sooner. I know how important this is. Hurry, there is no time to waste - you MUST know the truth!

Well he's finally gone, good, however in the long run this isn't the end to terrorism by a long shot.

Wow. Um... wow. I saw this on TV last night just before going to bed. Wow.

*Insert joke about Osama Bin Laden's death here*

Just holy shit. I know I should be going "FUCK YEAH! AMERICA'S THE SHIT!!!", and such, but I can't bring myself to be happy over someone's death. I am not sad in the slightest or anything, but I can't bring myself to be happy about it. It's just this void of "... Yeah, he's dead. Fuck yeah, I guess". It's like a feeling of getting a coffee at a regular Denny's every Tuesday. Don't get me wrong, it's GREAT news for the fight against terrorism. I am estatic about that. Though I fear how the terrorists will retaliate, and I hope there aren't many people who think just because Osama is dead that terrorism is gone. As long as there are people there will be war.

Also yes, I did compare my feelings of Osama's death to getting coffee. Deal with it.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

Have you ever actually played Counterstrike?

Looks like Afroman has just won 100 bucks (Listen to the lyrics).

memes-we-got-him.jpg

Equestria, FUCK YEAH!

Edited by YoshiUnity:Ace SSMB Member
  • Thumbs Up 4

Just realised Bin Laden was killed 1 day after the Anniversary of Hitler's death on April 30th.

• Thumbs Up 3

Whilst the war on terror will never end, because there is no shortage of psychopaths in this world, this is one heck of a psychological victory.

Bin Laden may not be the big cahuna in Al Quaeda affairs any more, but to have the figurehead of your group found and killed is going to dent your confidence massively.

After all, if they can't find Osama, then they can't find the rest, but now that Osama has been found, the rest of the leaders will probably be worried for their own safety.

It's funny, the mindset it takes to actually consider that more believable than the official story...

It's funny, the mindset it takes to actually consider that more believable than the official story...

• Thumbs Up 2

To be fair, the whole Kennedy thing is suspicious. But there's no reason to believe that it was the CIA that did it either. It could've just been another nut that let Lee Harvey Oswald take the fall. That's the best non-conspiracy theory I can think of. But that's also off-topic.

Osama bin Laden: Guinness World Record for hide-and-seek.

But he can't be, he was found and killed to boot :V