Awoo.

Sonic Colors

Dummy Bear

I watched some gameplay videos on Youtube, I didn't know Disney made a Sonic game.

facepalm.jpg

Okay...what?

So just because it's not OMG GRIMDARK with OMG REALISTIC STAGEZZ...Disney made it? ...Really?

And you didn't even play it before making this statement?

You know what? I...I just don't even know anymore.

Edited by T-Man
  • Thumbs Up 3

I watched some gameplay videos on Youtube, I didn't know Disney made a Sonic game.

You know at least we PLAYED the game before passing we listed our problems dumbass.

And I didn't know gameplay factored into it being about Disney.

• Thumbs Up 1

facepalm.jpg

Okay...what?

So just because it's not OMG GRIMDARK with OMG REALISTIC STAGEZZ...Disney made it? ...Really?

And you didn't even play it before making this statement?

You know what? I...I just don't even know anymore.

I'm not gonna buy or rent a game which I know I might not like.That's just stuppid and foolish.

I'm not gonna buy or rent a game which I know I might not like.That's just stuppid and foolish.

The only reason you don't like it is because of the fucking story, if you play a Sonic game for story, you better go find another series then.

• Thumbs Up 2

And you might not like it because it's not OMG GRIMDARK? If anything, THAT'S stupid and foolish.

Hey, if it was Disney, be thankful it isn't DiC. Because if DiC made a Sonic game, it would've ended up like this!

hqdefault.jpg

And the fandom, tainted by the preview, declared this game RUINED FOREVER.

Edited by Benson
  • Thumbs Up 2

And you might not like it because it's not OMG GRIMDARK? If anything, THAT'S stupid and foolish.

Have I said that. I amdit, I prefer dark stories, but I liked SU (Daytime stages) which wasn't dark, but was still fun.

Have I said that. I amdit, I prefer dark stories, but I liked SU (Daytime stages) which wasn't dark, but was still fun.

So what the hell is your beef with Colors?

• Thumbs Up 1

The only reason you don't like it is because of the fucking story, if you play a Sonic game for story, you better go find another series then.

Ummm no?

SA, SA2, Sonic Rush, StH, Sonic 06 had a great story and excellent gameplay (IMO), so I'm not getting what you're saying.

So what the hell is your beef with Colors?

I don't like it because the stages look like it has been made by Disney, too colourful and too childish.

Edited by thedarkknight

I don't like it because the stages look like it has been made by Disney, too colourful and too childish.

...And this is a problem because????

...And this is a problem because????

It felt childish for me to even watch it, the story must have been focused for 5 year old children.

You know this is a series about a cartoon animal that's whose target audience is 10-12, right? Also, saying the game looks too much like Disney is hilarious since Sonic was originally designed to look similar to western characters like Mickey Mouse.

I really don't see how this game looks much more colorful compared to other games outside of 06 and Shadow.

Edited by Ekaje
  • Thumbs Up 1

This is a series about a cartoon animal that's whose target audience is 10-12, right?

And? SA2 and StH weren't as childish as Colours and they are way better than Colours and Unleashed.

• Thumbs Up 1

It felt childish for me to even watch it, the story must have been focused for 5 year old children.

I'm getting really tired of the mentality if that the aesthetic of a game is bright and cheery, it's oh so childish for a manly man to play.

Honestly, you could at least try the game before saying you hate it. It's not stupid to try something you've never tried before, it's stupid to say you already hate it when you haven't even touched it once. It's like saying you hate Pepperoni Pizza when you've never had it before.

And like others have said, if you are looking at the story so seriously, you might as well not be looking at the games most of the time.

Even if Disney made this game, I'm just happy I got a pretty good Sonic game anyway.

EDIT: Did you just call Shadow the Hedgehog better then Colors without trying it? I don't even...

Edited by Xenos
  • Thumbs Up 2

Guys:

Ummm no?

SA, SA2, Sonic Rush, StH, Sonic 06 had a great story and excellent gameplay (IMO)], so I'm not getting what you're saying.

Don't feed the parasprites.

Edited by Tornado

And? SA2 and StH weren't as childish as Colours and they are way better than Colours and Unleashed.

Not sure if you're referring to 06 or Shadow with that abbreviation, but but both games tried too hard to be "dark" and just came out hilariously bad. SA2 is better, but I feel that Unleashed did better at balancing serious and humorous elements.

• Thumbs Up 2

You forgot something.

Does this look colorful and childish to you? Does it?

5497926599_646572efb4_o.jpg

Edited by Benson

I'm getting really tired of the mentality if that the aesthetic of a game is bright and cheery, it's oh so childish for a manly man to play.

Honestly, you could at least try the game before saying you hate it. It's not stupid to try something you've never tried before, it's stupid to say you already hate it when you haven't even touched it once. It's like saying you hate Pepperoni Pizza when you've never had it before.

And like others have said, if you are looking at the story so seriously, you might as well not be looking at the games most of the time.

Even if Disney made this game, I'm just happy I got a pretty good Sonic game anyway.

It's stupid for me to waste money getting a game in which I'm not looking forward to.

You forgot something.

Does this look colorful and childish to you? Does it?

5497926599_646572efb4_o.jpg

Yep, thanks for proving my point.

Edited by thedarkknight
  • Bad Quality Post 3

So renting a game for a few dollars to make sure it's fun to play or not is more foolish than going "too many colors" and dismissing it as a bad game?

• Thumbs Up 3

Not sure if you're referring to 06 or Shadow with that abbreviation, but but both games tried too hard to be "dark" and just came out hilariously bad. SA2 is better, but I feel that Unleashed did better at balancing serious and humorous elements.

SA2, StH and Sonic 06 attempted to be dark and did it correctly, because they are in my top 3 games.

It's stupid for me to waste money getting a game in which I'm not looking forward to.

Yep, thanks for proving my point.

So renting a game for a few dollars to make sure it's fun to play or not is more foolish than going "too many colors" and dismissing it as a bad game?