Awoo.

Custom made Sonic Generations Wallpaper

Tobbii

Some of you might be familliar with the "Collectors Edition" fan-boxart I posted for Sonic Generations earlier today, if not, here it is:

sonicgenerationsce.png

Well I got a request to do a high-res wallpaper version of the art, so I did.

16x10 - 1680x1050 - http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1396/sonicgenerationswallpap.jpg

16x9 - 1920x1080 - http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/1396/sonicgenerationswallpap.jpg

They're obviously big so I decided on not simply posting them in the thread as images, but those links should work. Gere's a low-res sample:

sonicgenerationswallpap.jpg

The background is an attempt at a recreated GHZ background using photos, the waterfall is unfortunately not visible due to Sonic being in the way.

Well, enjoy. ^^

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tobbii

• DaLoLz

• EXshad

• krazystitch

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe... Thanks ^^

May I ask you how you rendered it that good?

Well the only things I've really rendered are some of lighting and effects, the rest is simple 2D images, then it's all put together in Photoshop as any picture. Thankfully I was able to get a somewhat decent image of the Sonics.

Well the only things I've really rendered are some of lighting and effects, the rest is simple 2D images, then it's all put together in Photoshop as any picture. Thankfully I was able to get a somewhat decent image of the Sonics.

Actually I mean the definition. From 1680x1050 to HD? Or was it already HD? ^^

If I do this it gets always blurry.. :(:P

Edited by Ovi Kintobor 244

Actually I mean the definition. From 1680x1050 to HD? Or was it already HD? ^^

If I do this it gets always blurry.. :(:P

They're both HD, the 16x9 version was the one you wanted, it's 1080p. Shouldn't be blurry, works on mine. The original boxart I did was already pretty high-res so I just made the background larger and kept the sonics as they were.

Edited by Tobbii

They're both HD, the 16x9 version was the one you wanted, it's 1080p. Shouldn't be blurry, works on mine.

I barely know thinks about image editing and that stuff. So don't hit me. :D

Trying sometimes get a picture to the sice of my resolution 16x9(as you said). Then they get blurry. :rolleyes:

That box arts looks amazing! If the actual boxart is anywhere near that good it'll be epic! Thanks for the wallpaper :D

Very awesome! I'm saving this and using it as my wallpaper. :D

One thing though, for some reason in the 1680x1050 version the "A" in HAPPY has a line through it. o_o No big deal though, still looks awesome!

Edited by mikeblastdude

Very awesome! I'm saving this and using it as my wallpaper. :D

One thing though, for some reason in the 1680x1050 version the "A" in HAPPY has a line through it. o_o No big deal though, still looks awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

ok now if this edition would happened i would buy it for ps3 and pc too

OK now if this edition would happened i would buy it for ps3 and PC too

file:///C:/Users/Ryan%20Plassche/Downloads/450164-VVD4J6Y.gif

this collectors edition would be awesome for me because it will include all 4 sonic games and 2 SA games now that is SWEET

tumblr_lk4afij6zP1qedzjao1_500.gif