Awoo.

Sonic Generations: PSN/XBL Demo

Marlbenos

By taking a closer look at the video you can tell that that is an older release...look at the graphics and the lighting...that definitely older than the demo we saw at E3...

Hmmmm...

I'm excited. Maybe since I appreciate being able to play a stage of the game from my own home months in advance and know we'll likely be getting another demo closer to release anyway...

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

I'm not disappointed. We still get to play it! Come on!

And only Classic half isn't too bad. We get to try out the new(sorta) gameplay!

I also haven't seen the E3 demo, so it doesn't matter to me.

MUST PLAAAAYYY

• Thumbs Up 2

Only classic. Disappointment. I would like know if there is still more 3D platforming for modern Sonic gameplay. Well Summer of Sonic event is close. I hope some new info then. City Escape was good start, but i want still more 3D platforming.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 2

Downloaded the game. Quick first impressions.

I was wrong about no one tap full spindash. It's there. Which is odd, cuz at E3, I tested for that. Could this be an older build?

I love making him do the moonwalk on a run. XD

No grade/score at the end of the demo?! C'mon Sega! You're not giving us modern. At least give us that!! I wanna see classic dance!

Love the way classic Sonic feels. I dunno who was complaining about bounce height off enemies, but they're nuts.

Ooooh! It records your time from your last playthough and gives you +/- seconds compared to your last time like a racing game! Awesome!

Downloaded the game. Quick first impressions.

I was wrong about no one tap full spindash. It's there. Which is odd, cuz at E3, I tested for that. Could this be an older build?

I love making him do the moonwalk on a run. XD

No grade/score at the end of the demo?! C'mon Sega! You're not giving us modern. At least give us that!! I wanna see classic dance!

Love the way classic Sonic feels. I dunno who was complaining about bounce height off enemies, but they're nuts.

Ooooh! It records your time from your last playthough and gives you +/- seconds compared to your last time like a racing game! Awesome!

Which PSN is it out on?? I have an American, European, and Japanese account.

I live in chicago... and no updates on the PSN for this game. hmmmmmmm oh well...... time to smoke a cig and wait. :D CANNON SPIKE!

I'm in the UK and it's downloading right now. Can't wait :D

:o ...................... Yup. I'm going to smoke a cig now.

D: wait... where is it?

Xbox hasn't got it yet >>

Edited by Rabid-Noodles

D: wait... where is it?

I went into Game Demos, and just looked through the list (under Q-S obviously) doesn't seem to be anywhere else at the mo.

(87%...)

EDIT: I'm using a PS3, don't know about the 360 yet :\

Edited by TranslucentDuck

Oh, right. HURRY UP YO' ASSES, MICROSOFT. I HAVE TO LEAVE FOR WORK IN AN HOUR AND A HALF.

AN HOUR AND A FREAKING HALF. D8 D8

*ahem*

Yes, quite. ohmy.gif

I went into Game Demos, and just looked through the list (under Q-S obviously) doesn't seem to be anywhere else at the mo.

(87%...)

Just go for the 'Latest Demos' part of the store.

PSN Store is really crap compared to XBL Marketplace. :angry:

Edited by MobileChikane

XBLA, where is iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit? *sob* D8

Come on, I need to leave for work in just over an hour! D: D: