Awoo.

Sonic Generations: PSN/XBL Demo

Marlbenos

Demo will probably come out Next week. 2 days before Sonic's Birthday. :P

So yeah, I totally plan on powering through some Sonic games that day. Thanks be to God for letting me have Sonic 1, 2, CD, 3, Knuckles, Adventure, Heroes and Unleashed at my disposal! :D

Gonna be a fun Thursday. :3

So yeah, I totally plan on powering through some Sonic games that day. Thanks be to God for letting me have Sonic 1, 2, CD, 3, Knuckles, Adventure, Heroes and Unleashed at my disposal! :D

Dayum! I've only got 3, Heroes and Unleashed...oh, and Colours...(and Sonic 4 :(). I had Rush but meh.

Edit: I just realized something...the E3 trailer of Sonic Generations recently released on Xbox Live has a PEGI 7 rating. Is it because of the music used in the trailer or that's the official rating for the game itself?

If the game is rated PEGI 7 then it means:

1) It'll have some violence

2) It'll have more 'adult' dialogue (or jokes) compared to Colours. Maybe some innuendo B)

3) There will be some suggestive themes.

But SEGA said the game will not take itself seriously and the Temporary boxart says PEGI 3...so, I'm confuzzled. :D

Edited by KrazyBean14

Dayum! I've only got 3, Heroes and Unleashed...oh, and Colours...(and Sonic 4 :(). I had Rush but meh. :)

Hehe! Like I said, I'm blessed. I don't actually own the console for myself, but it's available to me. I purchased the classics on my own (several times over different platforms) and of course, the ones I've bought for myself before I've emulated.

It may be illegal, but if I buy the game several times, I think I'm cool to download it for myself. :P The fact that I still buy them when I can shows that I have respect for SEGA and their products.

Thought I should clear that up a bit. XD

Edit: I just realized something...the E3 trailer of Sonic Generations recently released on Xbox Live has a PEGI 7 rating. Is it because of the music used in the trailer or that's the official rating for the game itself?

2) It'll have more 'adult' dialogue (or jokes) compared to Colours. Maybe some innuendo B)

But SEGA said the game will not take itself seriously and the Temporary boxart says PEGI 3...so, I'm confuzzled. :D

The PEGI 3 rating on the old trailers and such was preliminary. The newer rating of PEGI 7 doesn't really change much. Unleashed was rated 7 afterall.

Dayum! I've only got 3, Heroes and Unleashed...oh, and Colours...(and Sonic 4 :(). I had Rush but meh.

The PEGI 3 one they've been showing is provisional and is still shown at the bottom of the game's product page at SEGA's website. I'd guess the PEGI 7 rating shown on the trailer is a rating for the trailer, but if it's a new rating for the game, then I'd guess that's not final either, as the game's not finished yet. I'd expect a PEGI 7 in the end though.

Same. :D But what about Adventure 2? :P

Plenty of people gonna be streaming for Sonic's Birthday. :3

Thank you! At least somebody else is saying it now.

I actually said it the moment that it was put on twitter last week... but common sense was ingored in favour of "ZOMIGOD! DEMOZ!"

I'm with you on playing loads of Sonic on his birthday. fortunately for me, I have 1,2,3,Knux,CD,the Game Gear games,Adventure,Adventure 2, Heroes, '06,4, and Unleashed all at my disposal :D (granted, I have a Gamecube [so that covers mega collection and gems collection] and a 360 on which I play these) I am very proud of my Sonic collection haha

By the way, this was just found on NeoGAF:

Genreations-Steamapp.jpg

Possible PC demo? It does say Beta. But hey, at-least it confirms a PC version over-all.

SSMB user "SF167" was gracious to share this on the main page's status update feed, but I don't think it was posted in any thread, so I guess I'll do the honors.

This is likely the demo we're getting. Not too much of a surprise, but you can finally hear the main theme song in it's entirety with little obstructing it! Cool!!

So far it seems were not getting too much of an orchestral soundtrack. I think the Sonic 1 theme shows the general direction of what the Soundtrack is gonna be. Orchestral would be a pretty good fit for Classic Sonic tough.

*waves American flag*

I'd personally forgive Sega for holding a Sonic bash on the other side of the continent if they give me a demo with the quickness.

If they want to release the demo in USA only for this week because of SoS i'm fine with that,since i have an american account on my PS3.It's easy to make one so that won't keep the rest of the world from playing the demo.

If they want to release the demo in USA only for this week because of SoS i'm fine with that,since i have an american account on my PS3.It's easy to make one so that won't keep the rest of the world from playing the demo.

I gues this won't be the case.

As you said. You just have to make an american account and you can download it. :P

SSMB user "SF167" was gracious to share this on the main page's status update feed, but I don't think it was posted in any thread, so I guess I'll do the honors.

This is likely the demo we're getting. Not too much of a surprise, but you can finally hear the main theme song in it's entirety with little obstructing it! Cool!!

:mellow: That player was so bad I half expected him to somehow get eaten by that huge fish.

:mellow: That player was so bad I half expected him to somehow get eaten by that huge fish.

Its much harder to play and speak to a camera than it looks. I assume he's playing the game and looking back at the camera constantly so the veiwers can hear him properly.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey... I just realized something...

Why are there question marks in place of 'CITY ESCAPE' on the title-card-thingies?

Spoilered for size (I dunno how to shrink... ;____; ):

dd6b4fb99dac7439b33bcdfd083e47233c1e2fc315a03b34ab000a081770045c5g.jpg

Could this mean we are getting City Escape in the PSN/XBL demo, but as a hidden unlockable?

I dunno, your guesses are as good as mine.

Edited by Eternal Awesomeness

I'm not sure where to post this, but I guess that I'll be safe if I leave this little messege here behind:

In Vienna, Austria, a party will be held on July the 1st, organized and hosted by the XBOX Austria Team, called XBOX Summerparty. You can get drinks and sh*t, music and of course, participants will be able to play the newest upcoming games such as:

- Gears of War 3

- Rayman Origins

- Batman Arkham City

- Forza 4

..as well as many other new stuff..

and most importantly, and the reason why I am posting this on a Sonic Generations related topic,

Sonic Generations.

So yeah, I am soooo there, and I'm gonna play the Demo of Sonic Generations. I might record some footage as well, of course, If it's okay for the XBOX Austra Team =)

I'm Guessing there are question marks in the place for City Escape because they don't want to give away how far into the game its at. Idk , that's just a guess.

明日からソニック ジェネレーションズ 白の時空の体験版を配信します!20周

年記念のバースデープレゼントとして、20日間限定の先行配

��!20年分の思い出と新しい体験をお楽しみください☆ 

#soni

c20th #SonicGenerations

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 2

I wrote this at my status update 7 minutes ago!!! Hehe, forgot to bring it here. :P

HYPE-MODE-ACTIVATED!!! :D

Oh man, i'm totally ready!

EDIT: Thanks a lot Indigo! No problem... ;)

Edited by frokenok3
  • Thumbs Up 2

MY BODY IS NOW READY DAMMIT! =D

That it I'm ringing up college telling them I've come down with a Sonic Fever XD

Edited by SHADDiX DUNN

"Time and space to deliver a trial version of Sonic Generations white tomorrow! As a birthday present for the 20th anniversary, only 20 days preceding delivery! ☆ Please enjoy the new experience and years of memories 20 # sonic20th # SonicGenerations"

Posted about half an hour ago.

Get excited, ladies and gentlehogs! :D

EDIT: Credit goes to frokenok for posting this originally and bringing it to our attention! Thanks, dude! :)

Edited by KrazyBean14
  • Thumbs Up 1