Awoo.

Sonic Generations: PSN/XBL Demo

Marlbenos

Something i don't get: The US PS Store was updated yesterday and the EU one gets updated today so how can we receive it tomorrow? Does Xbox Live update on thursdays?

Holy crap my body was not ready for that news, but I'm wondering, it says 20 days preceding delivery. Wjat exactly does this mean?

Holy crap my body was not ready for that news, but I'm wondering, it says 20 days preceding delivery. What exactly does this mean?

Edited by KrazyBean14

Maybe the trial will be up only for 20 days? or something? I don't know...it's still google translate.

Something i don't get: The US PS Store was updated yesterday and the EU one gets updated today so how can we receive it tomorrow? Does Xbox Live update on thursdays?

Edited by Spicylicious Girl

I've known the PS Store and Xbox Live Marketplace add an item in outside of their usual update days for special occasions before, so it shouldn't be a problem for the demo to be added tomorrow.

Hope you're right :D

CONFIRMED BY EU PS BLOG

Speed freak will be happy this week, as not only do we have a Sonic Generations demo for you, (although you’ll have to wait until tomorrow to snag it) but also the full Blu-Ray release of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit explodes onto the Store for digital download.

Speaking of Sonic, the blue one celebrates his 20th Anniversary tomorrow and to celebrate our pals at SEGA are bringing you a great deal on Sonic content with the 20th Anniversary bundle – Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 4 Episode 1, Sonic Adventure (and DX add-on), and the Sonic 4 dynamic theme are all available at a reduced bundle price for only 20 days, so if you’re a lover of the speedy little hedgehog then nab it while you can.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/06/22/heads-up-game-store-update-22nd-june-2011/

Looks like the 20 day thing the 20th Anniversary Twitter was talking about is in regards to the 20th Anniversary bundle.

...do you need to have a Gold account on Xbox to download it? I heard that Silver members have to wait a week.

Dang it, Silver. It's no use. :I

• Thumbs Up 3

OMG!!!! HYPE-MODE-ACTIVATED for good!!!

T_T--->Manly tears!!!!

Edited by frokenok3

Tommorow is a holiday for me, so I will waste it on sitting there waiting the entire day of anticipation,playing it and reading others hurrdurropinion.

Edited by ChikaBoing

The demo is actually hitting?!

Jeez, I better get my paper done today because as of tomorrow my life is going to belong to Green Hill Zone.

(assuming that is the stage we get)

I hope and aaume that we will be able to play as both Sonic's in the semo. I love both styles and want to see how well they work.

But honestly all I care about is playing Generations! YES!!! THANK YOU SEGA! :D

Soo... does this require Gold or not? Will it be in the UK tomorrow?

Also, if it is, what time? I'm working from noon.

Awesome! I only work from 7am-12pm on Thursdays. XBL doesn't usually update until late morning anyway.