Awoo.

SatBK Glitches

dabbido

Hey there! since there was a sonic unleashed glitch list I guess I should put this up! this will probably not last but anyways...lets share glitches! I have found some:

-Flying/Hovering Sonic: A very cool but useless glitch. When you use the soul surge and instead of flicking the wiimote you swing the nunchuck you should kick right? well that only works on will-o-wisps and spiders but when you use it while airborne and on any other enemy you will be floating in the air you can hold it all you want, it looks like they did it on purpose cause he does have a "hovering" animation.

-soul surge will-o-wisps: This was pure luck,I was using soul surge in some enemies and then I saw the will-o-wisp and said "Oh crap!" and hit it but it didnt shock me I surprisingly killed it and didnt get hurt.

-soul surge obstruction: I guess its not a glitch but when you use soul surge on an enemy but theres an object in the middle you will keep striking but hit the object forever til you cancel the soul surge. A perfect example is on the "rescue people" mission on castle camelot, hit the prison thingie and wait for the baddies to come to you and when they are in front of the wooden thing you destroyed use soul surge in the air.

Unstopabble (almost) Run: I did the soul surge with no enemy (super run thingie) and I tried to cancel it and it didnt stop! I pressed all buttons and it kept on running til one soldier one with a shield bounced me off.

Also some times specially on the titanic plains on the wagon mission on the "2-D" when I landed I pressed to the right and it was going the opposite side....

Thats it. Post your oppinions and share glitchs you have found!

EDIT: The hovering glitch only works for Sonic!

Edited by dabbido

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ovarloard

• Blue Blood

• dabbido

• Rusty Spy

I found quite a fun one of Great Megalith, and it works for both Gawain and Sonic (I'm I fairly sure it will work on any stage with any jumping enemy). Basically I used the Soul Surge on a an enemy near the base of the prison tower. He was up in the air at the time so I threw the sword at him just as he moved downwards. It missed him and carried on flying throgh the air until another bad guy stabbed me dead in the face. Same thing happened in the same area as Sonic, except he flew way up into the air and didn't fall until he was out of energy in the guage.

I found quite a fun one of Great Megalith, and it works for both Gawain and Sonic (I'm I fairly sure it will work on any stage with any jumping enemy). Basically I used the Soul Surge on a an enemy near the base of the prison tower. He was up in the air at the time so I threw the sword at him just as he moved downwards. It missed him and carried on flying throgh the air until another bad guy stabbed me dead in the face. Same thing happened in the same area as Sonic, except he flew way up into the air and didn't fall until he was out of energy in the guage.

Heh that sounds really fun, gotta try it out! and thanks for replying!

In Knights Passage, at one point where there's a wall that you can slide down, I simply jump toward it......and went through the wall. Just like that. After I died, I tried to replicate it, and it worked.

In Knights Passage, at one point where there's a wall that you can slide down, I simply jump toward it......and went through the wall. Just like that. After I died, I tried to replicate it, and it worked.

Wow thats weird! Ill try that one out! thanks for sharing!

In the Dragon's Lair: Defeat 12 Enemies, I figured I used Lancelot because of the range with his Chaos Blast to defeat the enemies. When I finished using the Chaos Blast, he went and soared off the screen.

Edited by Silvereclipse

Mine's not as exciting as all that, but my game can't seem to decide if I can know about the weapon components I don't have yet or not. Currently all I have left is the Rusty Glove (which has just returned - again - to '?????') but at least six components have appeared that I had no yet found, then returned to the '????' for several plays, then reappeared as named items for several more. The Rusty Glove has been and gone at least 4 times now.

I just wish I could find the blasted thing.

Mine's not as exciting as all that, but my game can't seem to decide if I can know about the weapon components I don't have yet or not. Currently all I have left is the Rusty Glove (which has just returned - again - to '?????') but at least six components have appeared that I had no yet found, then returned to the '????' for several plays, then reappeared as named items for several more. The Rusty Glove has been and gone at least 4 times now.

I just wish I could find the blasted thing.

Oh yeah, that happened to me often. To get the Rusty Glove though, play Dragon's Lair "Rampage" mission and equip an item that increases your chances of finding treasure from enemies(Rabbit's Tails). Keep playing and checking the Item Codex whenever you see a gauntlet appear for a moment at the top of the screen whenever you defeat an enemy.

Once my game froze up.

Seriously, though, I found one in Knight's Passage. Near the end, where there are many corner poles, Lancelot latched on to one and wouldn't come off. That's about it.

None of this stuff ever happens to me. I don't know whether to be smug or to feel left out...

Well, he's something you can try out that is guaranteed to work. You know on Great Megalith where you have to destroy those stone doors to get to the tomb? Playing as Sonic you are use your Soul Surge to go through them. If there are no enemies nearby you'll just run and smash it in the process, but if there is an enemy on the other side of the door you'll pass through and attack it with the door staying intact. It makes sense for this to happen with Lancelot as he teleports, but Sonic dashes in the air. It may work with Gawain's swords but I'm not sure. Pretty sure Percival would break it as usual though.

Well, he's something you can try out that is guaranteed to work. You know on Great Megalith where you have to destroy those stone doors to get to the tomb? Playing as Sonic you are use your Soul Surge to go through them. If there are no enemies nearby you'll just run and smash it in the process, but if there is an enemy on the other side of the door you'll pass through and attack it with the door staying intact.

I've gotta try that. That's Soul Surge on the ground, right?

It makes sense for this to happen with Lancelot as he teleports

But he won't sense that there's an enemy on the other side of the door until he breaks through, so he won't be teleporting; he'll only be flying forward using Chaos. Then it should break.

But he won't sense that there's an enemy on the other side of the door until he breaks through, so he won't be teleporting; he'll only be flying forward using Chaos. Then it should break.

Yes he does sense the enemy, much like Sonic does. He goes through and the door stays standing. You have to be close though.

Yes he does sense the enemy, much like Sonic does. He goes through and the door stays standing. You have to be close though.

Ah. So he'll accelerate up to the door, and then stop and teleport through.

So this is what you mean! I assumed it was that Sonic would crash through the door while running and then lock onto the enemy. Now I get that he locks on before he goes through and... well... goes through.

Wow all of those are good glitches! thanks for sharing guys! Have anyone tried the hovering sonic glitch? XD its so useless but I love to do it. and Im also searching for that gauntlet x_x I need two thingies for lancelots ultimate weapon, they say you get it on dark hollow, Ive five starred that thing so many times and I still dont get that stuff ._. if anyone wants to trade items my FC is 5070-0181-6691 I have some spare world rings, arthur legends and medals of lanclot, gawain and percival if you want.

Wow all of those are good glitches! thanks for sharing guys! Have anyone tried the hovering sonic glitch?

How do you do it?

XD its so useless but I love to do it. and Im also searching for that gauntlet x_x I need two thingies for lancelots ultimate weapon, they say you get it on dark hollow, Ive five starred that thing so many times and I still dont get that stuff ._. if anyone wants to trade items my FC is 5070-0181-6691 I have some spare world rings, arthur legends and medals of lanclot, gawain and percival if you want.

I don't know what Lancelot's ultimate weapon is, but I haven't gotten any gauntlets so far. I've already gotten all the world rings, medals (of chararacters) and books, though.

Oh yeah, that happened to me often. To get the Rusty Glove though, play Dragon's Lair "Rampage" mission and equip an item that increases your chances of finding treasure from enemies(Rabbit's Tails). Keep playing and checking the Item Codex whenever you see a gauntlet appear for a moment at the top of the screen whenever you defeat an enemy.

Thanks. I finally got one last night, playing with two rabbits' tails equipped AFTER getting 8 cursed gauntlets, 6 bronze gauntlets and 5 steel gauntlets. . . They've got a lot of nerve giving the Rusty Gauntlet 2 stars for rarity. Now I need a second one and I'll have all the weapons.

How do you do it?

I don't know what Lancelot's ultimate weapon is, but I haven't gotten any gauntlets so far. I've already gotten all the world rings, medals (of chararacters) and books, though.

Lancelots ultimate weapon gives you Chaos Blast :D.

Edited by PSI Wind FTW!

I think it's safe to guess that it does exactly as it normally does. Have you fought Lancelot for the second time (Lancelot Returns)? He uses it loads there.