Awoo.

SONIC BOOM!

Badnik Mechanic

Can a grown ass man go and play his Sonic games without standing in line with people in fur suits? That's all I ask.

I could not stand next to the Bayonetta cosplayer, I wouldn't be able to hold myself from ranting on about how much I hated the game.

I could not stand next to the Bayonetta cosplayer, I wouldn't be able to hold myself from ranting on about how much I like her boobs.

• Thumbs Up 3

If you want a Sonic Boom event ticket, you're going to have to go through me at this time. SEGA is clean out.

E-mail me: bradflick AT sonicstadium DOT org

All Bayonetta haters shall be eradicated.

Tobbii, I challenge you...to a duel.

We meet at dawn.

• Thumbs Up 1

All Bayonetta haters shall be eradicated.

Tobbii, I challenge you...to a duel.

We meet at dawn.

Where all Sonic Stadium disputes are handled, of course.

Green_Hill_Zone_SSBB.jpg

Duh

Would love to go considering I'm a few hours away from L.A., but can't. Great to hear that SOS is coming to the US in some form, though. If similar events are ever held in the future, I'll consider it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Now I just need to decide which seat to take.

T

Fix'd.

Gotta get down at Sonic Boom.

*cough*

Anywho, I'm really considering going the distance and attempting to get a ticket to LA and come to this. However I may not now since the good news about this possibly coming to the East Coast.. but then again that'd probably be in NY. I really hate living in the South, Ah'll tell you whut.

• Thumbs Up 1

Can a grown ass man go and play his Sonic games without standing in line with people in fur suits? That's all I ask.

A grown ass man shouldn't care about standing in line with people in fursuits.

I'd really love to go to this. I want to play Sonic Generations just as much as any other person, but really, Sega should try and not make things the exact opposite of convenient for people next time. This is basically a joke in comparison to Summer of Sonic.

Edited by Chooch

This is basically a joke in comparison to Summer of Sonic.

How? I'm happy that they're finally celebrating a Sonic event for people who lives in the US but too bad I live on the other side of the world. But still I'm happy regardless cause SoS is for those who lives in the UK.

Edited by sonfan1984

I'd need a plane ticket just to reach it...shame.

But hey, at least there's finally one in the USA. So maybe next time.

Could said grown ass man act like a grown ass man and not worry about it rather than complain about people in fur suits?

What you're doing is not a very adult thing to do, dude.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Everyone going to SoS:U can I get an "Aww, yeah!"

Agree on the date and length thou, needed to be a weekend and at least 6 hours.

With that said, what to wear.. what to wear...

I really wish it was longer than 4 hours... it would be a lot more worth it to come all the way from Pennsylvania...

I might still go though. My brother and I really want to. The only problems are money, the short notice, and plans.

Edited by Sapphire
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oh well great a mere freeway drive away and i have no car atm....

Anyways, people that are attending, please get any footage of Sonic Generations you can! But please, no shakey cam stuff you can be sneaky about it without looking like you have Parkinsons.

Have fun guys.

I just got really excited. Originally I was just going with a friend, but our group has expanded to 6 people who are all good friends and we'll be hanging in town beforehand crashing nearby after the event. Also excited for Generations and should be able to take videos. Color me really excited now.

Color me really excited now.

Just don't get so excited that you drill through the floor. *laughs at horrible joke*

• Thumbs Up 3

Was able to get tickets before they ran out. I'm freakingly excited to go now. :D I must admit, I never thought SEGA was ever going to do an event here in L.A.