Awoo.

SONIC BOOM!

Badnik Mechanic

I can't wait for to go! Due to the kindness of a friend, I was able to secure a ticket! Unfortunately, I'll have to trek it alone, but I'm sure if I keep myself sociable things will go wonderfully.

As superficial as it sounds, I'm wondering what I should wear! Do I go casual with a uniqlo Sonic shirt and skinny jeans or go a bit more formal with a shirt and Sonic tie? Haha, I have time to mull it over I suppose. I'm leaning towards the tie because of the whole video thing about my best Sonic memory! I already thought about what I want to say and I hope you all have an idea as well. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Bah. Turns out I won't be able to make it after all. Does anyone want a Sonic Stadium exclusive pass (I don't know the difference between them, but that's what it is)? Just PM me.

Jeez, this ticket is getting around. Sapphire got it and sent it to me, and now I'm passing it on. xD

Bah. Turns out I won't be able to make it after all. Does anyone want a Sonic Stadium exclusive pass (I don't know the difference between them, but that's what it is)? Just PM me.

Jeez, this ticket is getting around. Sapphire got it and sent it to me, and now I'm passing it on. xD

That poor, poor ticket. :(

Also... would anyone going be willing to maybe send a nice girl like me a pin or something from the event? I know it's asking a lot but I was just wondering cause I'd be forever indebted to you forever and love you lots. :lol:

Ill be there.

See you guys there!

I live In San Diego County, its about 3 hours by train from my house.

Ill try to pick up as much extra stuff as I can without looking greedy and mail it to some people.

Edited by TheDanimator

Haha nice to see that Dread and T-Bird are going I was skeptical at first about that. I guess I'll wear a T-Bird hat too XD

Also if you guys are concerned I'll be hunting as much memorabilia/swag as I can :D

I'm so excited to see everyone there.

Also if you guys are concerned I'll be hunting as much memorabilia/swag as I can :D

I'm jealous that the people who is going is getting the chance to meet Yuji Naka in person.

I'm jealous that the people who is going is getting the chance to meet Yuji Naka in person.

Well, he was there last year, but they haven't said whether hell be there this year or not so get your hopes up just yet.

Edited by sonfan1984

I saw that on his Facebook as well. I'm really excited for it! :D

Just a few more days now...

I'm so freaking jealous of all of you guys. I'd literally do anything to go... :(

Ill try to pick up as much extra stuff as I can without looking greedy and mail it to some people.

I'd be forever indebted to whoever would generously and lovingly do so for me. :wub:

Edited by Sapphire

So I was curious, was anyone planning on cosplaying to this event? I may cosplay as Sonic at this event since Sega said they may be giving out prizes for cosplayers so I thought, why not? Though I'd feel a little odd if no one else was cosplaying. ^^;

Hmmm... Hey guys, I need some opinions. What should I bring to get signed?

So I was curious, was anyone planning on cosplaying to this event? I may cosplay as Sonic at this event since Sega said they may be giving out prizes for cosplayers so I thought, why not? Though I'd feel a little odd if no one else was cosplaying. ^^;

Edited by dirupti

Thanks for the link. I'll probably bring my copy of Sonic Adventure 1 or 2 for the GameCube. Or maybe I'll just have him sign my old Dreamcast. I think having a Dreamcast signed by him might be a tad bit cooler. :D

Edit: Actually I'm going with my copy of Sonic Mega Collection. It was my first Sonic game. It has my name on the cover, booklet, and disc though. Thus further proving I had it since I was a dumb little kid. I was scared of getting that one game in particular stolen so I put "Zach" all over it, maybe Mr. Naka will actually like the story behind it.

Edited by The Blue Dude

Thanks for the link. I'll probably bring my copy of Sonic Adventure 1 or 2 for the GameCube. Or maybe I'll just have him sign my old Dreamcast. I think having a Dreamcast signed by him might be a tad bit cooler. :D

Edit: Actually I'm going with my copy of Sonic Mega Collection. It was my first Sonic game. It has my name on the cover, booklet, and disc though. Thus further proving I had it since I was a dumb little kid. I was scared of getting that one game in particular stolen so I put "Zach" all over it, maybe Mr. Naka will actually like the story behind it.

Ok, so I decided that I'm actually not going to do my box of rings cosplay. Too bulky for this event. >_> I have something a little more subtle planned involving looking kind of like Metal Sonic.

Anyway, I think I know who one of the special guests might be. Richard Jacques just checked in to the LA airport on Facebook. :D

O nice I want to meet richard!

I decided to bring my copy of Sonic 3 for genesis for him to sign.

Ok, so I decided that I'm actually not going to do my box of rings cosplay. Too bulky for this event. >_> I have something a little more subtle planned involving looking kind of like Metal Sonic.

Anyway, I think I know who one of the special guests might be. Richard Jacques just checked in to the LA airport on Facebook. :D

I was hoping to see your box of rings in person, bummer.

I don't think Richard Jacques coming. He'll be attending "The Maestros of Video Games" convention. I figure They already reveled to us Musical guests (the needlemouse fellows)They didn't mention Yuji Naka perhaps because he's no longer with SEGA, Richard Jacques Still works with SEGA. You'd think they'd let people know he's coming so they could bring stuff to sign. It would be nice but I'm not expecting it.

Edited by dirupti

Well just about 26 hours till the event. Be sure to stop buy and say hello while we're there. I'll be the gentleman with the bucket hat, green bandanna and classic Sonic shirt. :D

Naka-san will be there fo shizzle and he's doing signings?

Remember to keep it pre-Sonic Heroes.. don't want to offend the guy D:

• Thumbs Up 1