Awoo.

SONIC BOOM!

Badnik Mechanic

I wonder is any of the remixed songs (like Super Sonic Racing and Sonic Boom) they performed at the Sonic concert will appear in Generations.

I was thinking the same thing. I actually really liked their rendition of Sonic Boom, I would love it if that were to be used in the game at some point.

I'm pretty much insanely jealous at you guys in the USA right now.

Sonic Boom seems like one big party! Not only did you guys get to play Sonic Generations but Crush40 were nice enough to turn up and put on a killer performance AND Iizuka and Yuji Naka were there signing things!

When does Australia get something this cool? Come on SEGA, spread the love!

How's everyone getting all this extra stuff? xP

I hope someone starts selling them on eBay for a good price. I need that shirt. O-O

I wish people hadn't taken so many of the free items. It's taking advantage of SEGA's employees not being able to remember if they already gave certain people certain things, sure they had extras but it's not like they were going to burn them! they'll probably be Free Stuff Friday items or given out at the next big bash. I got 2 because I brought a guest so I feel a little like a hypocrite writing this, but I just don't approve of getting 5 or more just cuz, getting it to send them out to friends who couldn't come? That's way past cool. Getting 20 for your personal stash when you 1ust need 1 to open and 1 to keep sealed Maximum? that's running out of gas before you even reach the starting line on your way to cool.

Also, Crush 40... I didn't actually care for them, I like Sonic Music and Jun S., but They ruined the Sonic Boom song for me. I'll go to the shame corner now.

I took a few extra pin badges, but i actually asked for them and they said sure.

And im mailing them to people haha.

I dont feel guilty at all, Its about time Sega gave a little something back to me after I put up with there shit sonic games for the last 7 years or so.

But dont get me wrong, im just talking about the merch. I am SOOOO incredibly greatful to get the oppurtunity to go to that event and meet Yuji and stuff.

• Bad Quality Post 1

I wish people hadn't taken so many of the free items. It's taking advantage of SEGA's employees not being able to remember if they already gave certain people certain things, sure they had extras but it's not like they were going to burn them! they'll probably be Free Stuff Friday items or given out at the next big bash. I got 2 because I brought a guest so I feel a little like a hypocrite writing this, but I just don't approve of getting 5 or more just cuz, getting it to send them out to friends who couldn't come? That's way past cool. Getting 20 for your personal stash when you 1ust need 1 to open and 1 to keep sealed Maximum? that's running out of gas before you even reach the starting line on your way to cool.

The Large sized shirt just sold for $42 o_o

Oh, my, you see this is why I don't like this. People should get these for free through other methods. I guess though as long as they had a couple hundred of the buttons then it's okay. I didn't realize that though I asked if people could get two of the buttons, they said no, I guess it was cause it was just early on in the convention and they didn't know they'd have so many extra. I was wandering why they marked my wrist band. I kept it as memorabilia (i made loose so i could just slip it off without tearing) so I would have preffered if they hadn't done that but o'well. I'll hang on to my doubles, (I brought a guest) till I start running out of room in my Sonic room again.

Anyway, anyone here make it in as a non-ticket holder?

FFFFFFFFFFFFF---

4f2dc722.jpg

NOEZ, WHY MUST MY EDUCATION ALWAYS GET IN THE WAY OF WHAT I ENJOY MOST IFONLYMYFINALSWEREN'TTHENEXTDAYICOULDHAVETOTALLYGONEANDSINGHAPPYBIRTHDAYANDJWENHFIWEN *asplodes*

Umm... *ahem* I'm okay. ^^;

And anyway, the above video is totally heart warming. <3

@Destructiod video: YEEEEEEEEAH YEEEEEEEAH YEEEEEEEEEAH

That amused me greatly.

@The shirt auction: *facedesk*

• Thumbs Up 6

The shirt giveaway table, the bottom boxes were never openedSonicBoom2011060.jpg

Look very closely at the boxes...

T

I see the company but I don't think you can order straight through them. :<

Me waiting in line I can get pretty bored. lol But look who's behind me. :)

255685_1914104447364_1084509961_32088419_5902040_n.jpg

246785_1914635020628_1084509961_32088869_1677178_n.jpg

Me and Yuji Naka (my friend took some pictures at that event so creds for him!)

250042_10150329532904816_603589815_9774388_8097459_n.jpg

254910_10150329537714816_603589815_9774464_5547954_n.jpg

259945_10150329537409816_603589815_9774461_6458993_n.jpg

248360_10150329537789816_603589815_9774466_7307423_n.jpg

T

Gildan just produces the shirts, I think. I've seen them before. You probably won't be able to directly order from them.

Me waiting in line I can get pretty bored. lol But look who's behind me. :)

255685_1914104447364_1084509961_32088419_5902040_n.jpg

Haha I totally remember seeing you take that picture! That's why I was purposely looking at the camera. XD

By the way, this is off-topic, but I have that same Sonic "Real fast food" t-shirt. It's one of my favorites! :D

The thing that bothers me is that these selfish people were probably in front of the line and blocking someone that would of been EXSTATIC to meet Jun/Yuji, and kept what they had signed and cherished it until the day they died. I know im going too.

But these people just sell it for a profit, its upsetting.

I can guarantee EVERYONE HERE.

I would UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE of been a part of those lines to get stuff signed if I even cared only just a little bit to meet those people.

I was part of those lines because IT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME.

Sorry, I guess im just displeased with these people selling these things, or should i say... even getting them in the first place.

• Thumbs Up 2

Dan, isn't that one of the same reasons why E3 became limited to who could or could not come? I thought at one point the public was allowed to buy tickets and now it is only available to gaming industry employees. People would constantly sell the free swag. :<

T

Unopened? Unopened meaning they are available to give away. Giving Sonic merchandise away for free is something that happened at Summer of Sonic last year. Therefore, these shirts have been kindly donated by SEGA as freebies to give away to those who attend Summer of Sonic?

Edit: Further investigation points to the second box down on the right having a note stuck on it, which to me looks like 'T-BIRD WILL BUY'?

Edited by RaptorRampage
  • Thumbs Up 1

Dan, isn't that one of the same reasons why E3 became limited to who could or could not come? I thought at one point the public was allowed to buy tickets and now it is only available to gaming industry employees. People would constantly sell the free swag. :<

I actually dont know much about e3 believe it or not.

Edit: Further investigation points to the second box down on the right having a note stuck on it, which to me looks like 'T-BIRD WILL BUY'?

I would like to add that, that is most definitely Mr.Tuff's handwriting :P

Edited by ENVY