Awoo.

ARTWORK: Adamis' stuff

Adamis

I adore the colouring on this one. There's something very rich about pastel shades you've used in this that gives it that oldie timie feel. Fantastic!

T

P.S. Cracking job on the STCO 250 Pages too :3

• Thumbs Up 1

It's very clear to me that you're a confident, experienced, artist. Your proportions are great, your foreshortening is spot on, and you're not afraid to draw characters in multiple poses. You also have a good grasp on hands which I rarely see. Honestly, I'm impressed.

My favourites have to be your watercolour pieces. There's a certain warmth to well done, traditional watercolours which you capture brilliantly! Keep up the great work =)

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks !

vacancesg.jpg

This one really speaks to me. :o

You seem to know how to draw all these characters nicely! Most people always seem to mess up somewhere, either its how the quills are done, hands or just something. But you got it down! B)

Can't wait to see more from you.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not a remixer, so I did something different: I drew my own boxart for this game's OST. Feel free to use if you want :)

sonic4couv1b.png

Well, I think it looks nice...

photo0113.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's my entry for a Tails fanart contest for Archie's Sonic Universe.

I wanted to change from the usual "Tails with his friends in awesome poses" stuff, so I thought about Tails' passion for planes and the idea of "old" aviators came to my mind. And instead of Sonic & co, I've added his parents.

All done on a tainted paper, inked + a few gray markers.

archiecontestadamispeti.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

I love your pics! I'd like to know how you colored the Sonic Colors pic, though. Is that just pen or something? It looks really cool.

I like the old pic style, it suits well with the clothes and atmosphere.

Have you planned to improve it by adding something like some wood border and reflection ?

P.S. S'cuse si ça te parait bizarre de poster en anglais mais y'a des retours fréquents sur différents forums comme quoi les gens comprennent pas et veulent portant pouvoir lire tous les commentaires postés donc voilà.

Pas de souci.

I've considered adding something else, like a border as you said, but I'm not sure it would really work, I like the simple aspect of this picture.

I've started another one, same style but a different situation.

And thanks for the comment =)

In fact, it could suits well but you will had to change the angle of view and make it on a desk or something else.

Yes, certainly. I'll think about that, thanks :)

Here's the other retro-styled Sonic picture.

amycandiespetit.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Adamis I know I have said this many, many times on the Bumbleking forums, but I'll repeat it here. Apply to Archie Comics for work on StH. They would be lucky to have you.

I know ^^

But I've sent a PM to Paul Kaminski on Bumbleking, I'm still waiting for a reply. Maybe I should try another way.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a wallpaper I drew for my french webcomic Lammy.

My friend Fast Ash did the colours, as always with this webcomic ^^

Click on the picture if you want to choose another size.

walltournesol1024768.png