Awoo.

ARTWORK: Adamis' stuff

Adamis

You're artwork is extremely good!

In particular I have to mention the Seventh Doctor sketch. Sylvester McCoy is my favourite Doctor so its nice to see some art of him appear unexpectedly.

Edited by Doctor Sοnic
  • Thumbs Up 1

These are very good, just looking at them gives me the old "Im infirior" feel :P

Love the palmatree panic one as well!

Edited by Alex2beta

Doctor Sonic: Expect a few other Doctors from me. With 2 other friends, we plan to draw the 11 Doctors and make a big picture with them. I'll draw the first, fifth, eighth and tenth.

Also, Have some Tiara Boobowski:

7b35f978e00dfeb375d90e46cbc06b72-d2zebou.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I have a Tablet since last April and this is only the second drawing I do with it...not very good but I still have a lot to learn.

knucklesoctcopie.png

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Bad Quality Post 2

• 1 month later...

Hey, I liked the recent Super Sonic (solo) and Tiara B pictures, as well as the humerous one of Sonic watering the Green Hill (or Sonic CD?) plants - it made me smile. I'm not sure about the inks for the Super Sonic/Amy one, in fact I'm not sure about your inking in general half the time, sometimes (like the Victorian Tails and Big pics or the puple inks, Dr. Who etc) are lovely, smooth and crispt while others (like the Super Sonic and Tiara B ones) it looks a little thick, lumpy and semi-professional (which is still better than my inking of course!) a different pen maybe? or digital inks somehow - using Paint or Photoshop? Whatever, you pencils are all awesome. You should be working at Archie, that poster was right.

• 2 weeks later...

they all look awesome i love mina´s angry and laugthing face.

William Hartnell, the first Doctor (Doctor Who):

the_first_doctor_by_adamis-d33xy8n.png

• Thumbs Up 2

So, my friend Fast Ash colored the Super Hedgehogs and added some backgrounds to them.

Here is his gallery: http://fast-ashadonic.deviantart.com/

super2006.th.png

There are three versions of Super Sonic/Manic/Sonia.

The first one :

This time Sonic, Manic and Sonia turnerd super to save the world from another Eggman evil scheme.

I wanted to see them like they could be in a Sega game if turned into Super. As Sonic, Silver and Shadow turn into various tone of gold, I did the same for Manic and Sonia.

I also remembered how Burning Blaze's clothes changed their colors in her Burning form, a thing that was also Used in the comic for Super Scourge. So I used it by myself for Sonic's brother and sister.

Background: Remember the five second at the begining of the cartoon opening, you'll get it.

superundergame.th.png

Second one:

This time Sonic, Manic and Sonia turnerd super to save the world from another Robotnik evil scheme.

This time, they are colored like they were in a fangame I did ...6 years ago ? Fangame wich was meant to put an end to the Sonic Underground cartoon. Don't ask me to give it to you, it was pretty bad back then.

Idea behind the character's colors: As Super Sonic turn into a gold color, I thought Manic could turn into a copper Super Manic and Sonia into a silver Super Sonia.

Background: Remember the five second at the begining of the cartoon opening, you'll get it.

superfangame.th.png

The last one:

The Sonic Undergrounds are back, this time turned into their super forms to save the world from Eggman Nega.

Yes, you read it well. Super Sonia's colors are from the awesome Sonic 1 hack named "The S-factor", by Aquaslash. Only Sonia is playable, along with Silver, in this hack, but Aquaslash gave me his color scheme for Super Manic. The background is inspired after his hack's title screen.

Thank again for the explanation, Aquaslash !

superslash.th.png

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Oh wow, so that's what you were doing with it. They all turned out pretty awesome guys :D

I faved two of them and left your pal comments on dA as well! :)

Edited by Aquaslash
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Dude your art is pretty badass man. :D Loving your style here. I think I might've JUST got outta my block cause of you too. You just won the nets my friend, keep the good arts coming. And join Archie man. They NEED you. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...