Awoo.

ARTWORK: Adamis' stuff

Adamis

Wow, that Big is totally adorable! I like how his big ears are flying behind him. Also, I know this was a while ago, but that anniversary pic is wonderful! You do a super excellent job of capturing the Sonic style. I especially love your classic Knuckles, I love classic Knuckles <3

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Whoa, man. You gotta stop. That's just TOO adorable.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/14/2017 at 4:30 PM, Adamis said:

Sonic Maniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

PLxvJry.png

I love the way you draw characters in general, and for some reason the Sonic in this picture in particular strikes me as a really, really good drawing of him. I notice it's influenced by the Toei (CD cutscenes) classic Sonic design, but there's a little curvature to his spines. That probably has a lot to do with how much I like it considering that, like almost everyone, I like Toei Sonic's design, but I don't like the fact that in that design his spike curvature is removed. And I dunno, there's just something about this Sonic that looks very...spiky. Like, it feels like he has a "head full of spikes" and that his spikes are substantial with a fair amount of weight and volume, but not in an overkill way, either. I dunno, it just looks perfect, man xD

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you so much :)

While I'm here, I've drawn something for Inktober. I'm not sure I'll produce 31 pictures, but here's a start :

w85od4.jpg

244442d.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/3/2017 at 4:57 AM, Adamis said:

w85od4.jpg

That's a really nice pic of Sailor Saturn! You got her solemness down to a tee!

• Fist Bump 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The classic SatAM crew! That brings me back <3

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh hey, I didn't get to see the crew when that first posted. Very nice, Adamis~ 

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks guys ^^

Yep, I just posted Sally at first, then I decided to draw the other three and added them afterwards ^^