Awoo.

ARTWORK: Adamis' stuff

Adamis

dfsgds I love your art style! And the way you've done these last 3 images are great! <: I especially like the Blaze one~

(I also really like the style you've used on your comic, "Lammy"! =D I wish it were in English too so that I could actually read it...! I only know basic French! D: )

I must admit, and I don't mean to come off as rude or anything of the sort, but your pictures lose some of their charm when you colour them digitally. They look kinda bleak in a way. You might wanna try experimenting with a bit more vibrant colours, but I otherwise really like how they come out, although some of the proportions are kinda weird.

• 2 weeks later...

The next series will be called "Dynamic Duos".

First of the series : Classic Sonic & Tails. Here's the sketch. Pose inspired by the OVA.

ddsonictailssk.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is an advert for a contest in my town. The theme is a mix between Xmas, Halloween, "The Nightmare before Christmas" and music.

affichecopie.png

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your art is always cool Adamis Fox. :)

But...know that I think about it, I've been talking with an "Adamis" on deviantart. Are you one and the same? It never occurd to me earlier... XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Your art is always cool Adamis Fox. smile.png

But...know that I think about it, I've been talking with an "Adamis" on deviantart. Are you one and the same? It never occurd to me earlier... XD

That's certainly me :) What's your DA gallery ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow, Adamis! Those are AWESOME! I hope i can be as good an artist as you someday!

• Thumbs Up 1