Adamis

ARTWORK: Adamis' stuff

Adamis, I can only say this:

You. Freaking. Rock. XD

Whether sketches, flat colors, or fully colored and detailed images, your art always grabs me and has a definite appeal.

You're able to grab all the various moods - funny, serious, neutral, etc. This is important; I used to make my characters all look evil, and that's not good at all!

As for the recent posts:

-The idea of Big having a Zone Cop counterpart is, for lack of a better word, horrifying.

-Really loving the pose with Mecha Sonic!

-Your Shadow/Sonic picture definitely describes their conflicting moods. Why, the fact he has yet to create some sort of Chaos Rope to strangle Sonic with is amazing in and of itself.

That image of the Satam crew exploring a cavern brings forth all kinds of fuzzy feelings in me.

Sally looks particularily cute too.

Wow! This is great, your art skills are very good. Your tone of shading is also very strong and I like how you put a lot of colour into your drawings, it makes it very effective, you have a really nice style dude. smile.png

Edited by Red Wisp

So... there's this sketch that I want to turn into a nice, pretty wallpaper / poster :

croquisthreeofus.jpg

I began with this bigger sketch :

soniccd.jpg

And I gave myself a challenge : to finish the sketch with Illustrator. Keep in mind that it's the first time I do this kind of stuff, so there may be mistakes...

soniccdtest.png

Can never get enough Shard! He has the "You just HAD to push me, didn't you...?" look...

Loving the adorably evil Super Sonic of course. He's good at evoking the "Oh crap!" moment from you when he just flat out charges at you like that!

Definitely digging the poses and perspective, Adamis!