Awoo.

Sonic Generations for PC!?!? Official

Woun

Sega Sammy published releases. In these tables, it was written that will be on Xbox 360, PS3, N3DS, PC! OMFGOMFG. O_______O

SOURCE!

• Thumbs Up 2

:o Naww it can't be we haven't had a PC Sonic game since Sonic Heroes but if this is true and not a typo PC Sonic fans will be buzzing for this :)

Yeah, I just saw this.

Hope the PC version actually arrives this time... *shakes fist at Sonic 2006*

:o Naww it can't be we haven't had a PC Sonic game since Sonic Heroes but if this is true and not a typo PC Sonic fans will be buzzing for this :)

Sonic Riders wants to talk. :P

Edited by Tobbii

Yeah, I just saw this.

Hope the PC version actually arrives this time... *shakes fist at Sonic 2006*

Sonic Riders wants to talk. :P

Oh yeah I forgot about that but everyone forgots about Riders was on the PC.....like me :P XD

Edited by Shaddix Leto Croft

FUCK

FUCK

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Okay, how many versions will we have to buy just to play this game? UIIIIIII

The good news however is that SEGA is capitalizing on it really well. :D

Raise your hands everyone who's getting the PC version for modding purposes.

*raises*

• Thumbs Up 6

Actually, I just saw it yesterday. I fell into the measurement and thought to publish it or not, but I decided.

Okay, how many versions will we have to buy just to play this game? UIIIIIII

You only have to buy one version just to play the game. Now, if you want to play ALL the games - better start saving your pennies.

YES. Now I don't need a PS3/XBox 360 after all! Thank you Sega, we are friends again ^.^ Although I totally understand it not coming out for Wii, with the new one coming out and all. Since I believe the 3DS version will be butchered or be made like ANOTHER Sonic Rush, I may buy the PC version (that is if it'll run on my laptop).

Sega you make this game awesome...and you gonna be getting dat $$$

I'll probably still get it on consoles, but I may also go for PC if the port ends up being good.

*raises*

*raises hand*

Along with the 360 version and IF i'm interested in buying the 3DS i'll prolly buy that version too.

But dayum, the last time I bought a Sonic game for PC is when there was Sonic R on sale....

*floats away in a nostalgia cloud*

This is good news. I'm now considering picking up the PC version and as well the 3ds. I wonder if the PC version will get DLC as well?

Intersting... now what will it be:

Steam or Microsoft Games for Windows?

Cause since one of the original consoles for the game was an Xbox 360 one has to wonder.

*raises*

I would if I weren't so shitty at making mods. If I can have AoStH Robotnik's sound clips for Eggman or something that'll be nice. :P

So they're now trying to cash into PC gaming... Again. This is the only way I could ever get it but my pc sucks so I don't know about this one. :P

Hopefully it'll be for Steam at a great price.

Edited by CanofEpicSauce
  • Thumbs Up 1

Graphics king of platformers comfirmed?

The game could run at a solid 60+ FPS if it were on PC. And of course, you'd get better graphics and mods!

Edited by MobileChikane

I think gato will be happy. I recall him hoping for this.

Alas, I don't care. I'd rather play it on my 360 and if it is different enough the 3DS.

Since I believe the 3DS version will be butchered or be made like ANOTHER Sonic Rush, I may buy the PC version (that is if it'll run on my laptop).

The 3DS version being another Sonic Rush wouldn't be a bad thing though. Modern Sonic would have the gameplay of the Rush games, and Classic Sonic would have the gameplay of the Genesis games.

• Thumbs Up 1

The 3DS version being another Sonic Rush wouldn't be a bad thing though. Modern Sonic would have the gameplay of the Rush games, and Classic Sonic would have the gameplay of the Genesis games.

I'm hoping for some proper 3D gameplay since the 3DS is much more powerful than the DS. Not to mention that speeding in 3D with the 3D effects on would be so cool.