Awoo.

Sonic Generations for PC!?!? Official

Woun

Guess we'll have to wait until E3 to find out if it was a leak or a mistake.

Ahh man, I hope this isn't true ;-; The PC version was my only bit of hope for playing Sonic Generations.. -isn't going to fork out £200+ for a console just to play 1 game- Hopefully a Wii version may come later on, instead : )

Ahh man, I hope this isn't true ;-; The PC version was my only bit of hope for playing Sonic Generations.. -isn't going to fork out £200+ for a console just to play 1 game- Hopefully a Wii version may come later on, instead : )

ya know, there aaaaaaaarrrrre lots of other good games on those consoles =P

speaking of Sonic '06, once you realize and fully accept that it's a poorly made game, it's really quite fun. I pulled it out again recently and have really been enjoying it

• Thumbs Up 3

speaking of Sonic '06, once you realize and fully accept that it's a poorly made game, it's really quite fun. I pulled it out again recently and have really been enjoying it

Once you overcome that, I personally find it to be just boring.

I mean, the levels are of the adventure style gameplay which I have really been enjoying lately, so it's been pretty fun. I'm really only playing the Sonic levels though.

The main problem of the game is that it is simply unfinished. Everything else about the game I love.

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Bad Quality Post 6

They're SA1 style, but with a loads of "defeat all enemies to progress" areas, really boring grinding and a lack of defining features. But yeah, off topic...

If a PC version IS in development, I wonder if it would be a real version version or just a very cheap port. As someone pointed out recently, SEGA games on PC tend to done on the cheap with technical settings all handled outside the game itself and lack of proper keyboard support.

I actually like when settings are set outside of the game.

The main problem of the game is that it is simply unfinished. Everything else about the game I love.

Edited by CanofEpicSauce
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Bad Quality Post 2

I honestly can't fathom why. It means that you have to come out of the the game to change controls (if you even can...). And optimising the video settings so you have them as high as possible without reducing performance is a nightmare.

Because that way I won't have to navigate a super-laggy and fucked up main menu if the settings are set far too high.

Edited by Blue Blood

The shitty gameplay, horrible art direction, and the cringe worthy, convoluted story?

Teehee

Edited by ArtFenix
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 2