Awoo.

Sonic Generations for PC!?!? Official

Woun

Thats not what i'm concerned about...

How the hell is that a family entertainment game!?

Where is my Mature & explicit entertainment game!?/jk

Seriously, 18?

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey, i guess this'll please the Shadow the Hedgehog fans, right?

Right?

Joking matters aside, it raises an interesting question. Even though it is highly likely that that is a mistake, what is the mistake being based off of? Is there yet another version, not a port, but another iteration of Generations for the PC? I highly doubt it, but you never know. These are the guys who had Next gen and Unleashed back-to-back without a transitioning period between the two polarities.

Edited by firelord767

Joking matters aside, it raises an interesting question. Even though it is highly likely that that is a mistake, what is the mistake being based off of? Is there yet another version, not a port, but another iteration of Generations for the PC? I highly doubt it, but you never know. These are the guys who had Next gen and Unleashed back-to-back without a transitioning period between the two polarities.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah, I'm going to stick to it being a website glitch if that's okay with everyone.

I mean it's simply website laziness or ignorance, I don't think they would make an all new Sonic Generations game for the PC, and I doubt even more it would do something to earn it a 18+ rating. This just sounds like a website trying to put something on the product page.

Exactly. Speculating otherwise is pretty much stupid.

Looks like Sonic Generations will be pleasing a select group of people judging by it's rating.

lawl placeholder rating

So what is this like the 6th confirmation already?

Ok SEGA, we know. now just make it official and say its coming to PC via a trailer or something.