Awoo.

Man tries to take pony on train & to hospital & to the pub!

Badnik Mechanic

_52807540_horse464.jpg

A man attempted to board a train in Wrexham earlier today... but was denied permission to board by the train conductor after the man tried to get bring his pony on the train with him.

The man then returned to the ticket office and bought two adult tickets. One for himself, the other for the pony.

article-1305719137753-0C2113D200000578-423458_466x310.jpg

The man was then refused a ticket for the pony and politely asked to leave the station. When he asked why the pony could not travel on the train the staff replied that it was on health and safety rules.

So the man took the lift... along with the pony...

article-1305729340180-0C21124800000578-951278_466x310.jpg

And promptly left the station.

Because he quietly left the station and did not break any laws the station and the train company consider the matter closed. The RSPCA is viewing the CCTV of the incident to try and both identify the man and see if the pony was ever put at risk.

BBC News (Has a video/montage of CCTV images.)

[insert Oss related joke... Pony express! The staff said "neigh." A decision made on the hoof! Maybe he was just horsing around!]

Edit: Hang on... look at the CCTV... Look at the hat... THATS T-BIRD!

Edit 2: You think this is strange, see a few posts down to see what happened next.

Edited by Hogfather
  • Thumbs Up 5

A station I've been to last summer. Unfortunately nothing of any abnormality took place. Wish I was there this day. Someone caught the brony bug, now ponies are mans new best friend.

27zxmyc.png

I heard about this earlier today. Gez is that crazy, I wonder why the man was trying to take a pony on the train in the first place?

• Thumbs Up 6

Guess he needed more horse power.

• Thumbs Up 9

He should have got Derpy to deliver them.

MLPFiM jokes aside(As awesome as they are), why would anyone try to take a pony on a train? What's next? Someone trying to take snakes on to a plane with them? Blue whales on a cruise ship? I don't get it.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

why would anyone try to take a pony on a train?

Big Oss it would be daft to take the bus.

Edited by Hogfather
  • Thumbs Up 2

Edit: Hang on... look at the CCTV... Look at the hat... THATS T-BIRD!

T_Pony.jpg

Is it wrong that I'm surprised this *didn't* happen in the south west? It's almost like where I live is normal these days!

In seriousness, reading the article, it sounds like the dude's... not all there. Taking the pony to A&E to get it checked up on? What? Really hope the guy just had a screw loose and the pony wasn't actually injured...

• Thumbs Up 5

I don't believe it...

Man takes Pony to Hospital and the pub!

After yesterdays news, more pictures turned up. The man not only tried to take his Pony on a train, but also took it to hospital and the pub!

_52836301_horse.jpg

The man and his pony was spotted entering Wrexham Maelor Hospital's emergency department, the man took his pony to the reception desk and actually requested for the pony to be treated/seen by a doctor! (I am not making this up!)

After he was asked to leave by staff and security the man and pony was then spotted and photographed entering a pub!

_52831440_george.jpg

Again staff asked him to leave, but hours later a pony of a similar description was spotted tied up outside another pub in the town centre!

article-1388755-0C27425500000578-94_634x648.jpg

But it doesn't end there...

_52839326_horsehelipad_bbc.jpg

Today a horse which looks like the same pony was spotted grazing near the helipad by the local hospital

BBC news

Edited by Hogfather
  • Thumbs Up 1

CONFOUND THESE PONIES! WHY AREN'T THERE STABLES AT PUBLIC ACCOMMONDATIONS!?

• Thumbs Up 3

CONFOUND THESE PONIES! WHY AREN'T THERE STABLES AT PUBLIC ACCOMMONDATIONS!?

• Thumbs Up 3

After he was asked to leave by staff and security the man and pony was then spotted and photographed entering a pub!

_52831440_george.jpg

A pint of bitter and a pack of pork scratchings for me 'oss please!

Edited by Hogfather
  • Thumbs Up 3

Wow... That pony is going a long ways from Equestria.

In all seriousness, this is completely ridiculous and I am loving every second of it. What's next?

A man with a pony walks into a pub. The barman says "Is this some sort of joke"?

• Thumbs Up 1

Dude should have used a cardboard box. Works every freaking time... :V

Edited by YoshiUnity: The Gun Pony

Ok, which one of you here did this? I told you guys you should lay off the My Little Pony...