Awoo.

Games Masters greatest gift to the Sonic fanbase ever!

Badnik Mechanic

What about that Xtreme info hogfather? anything new or stuff we already knew?

Just had a look, I can't find it anywhere.

Also.. this is quite interesting. Mighty is mentioned, he has a small bio.

Fang/Nack is not mentioned at all. Even in the small descriptions about the game gear games he appears in, theres no mention.

Dr. Eggman and Knuckles were up to no good in Game Gears first dedicated Sonic platformer.... etc etc.

No mention of Fang/Nack. Since he doesn't have a bio or any other mention in the whole magazine, it's a tad strange.

No mention of Fang/Nack. Since he doesn't have a bio or any other mention in the whole magazine, it's a tad strange.

He does get ONE single mention; page 30-31, look at the very bottom. He shares as much of a mention as with Heavy, Bomb (both page 62-63) and Ray (page 80-81, strange info they have for Ray too). As far as I know, Bean, Bark and the Babylon Rogues are completely absent.

Edit: Has anyone even heard of Boomer the Turtle? :blink:

Edited by VEDJ-F

More little tidbits.

-No new info on either Generations or Mario and Sonic, unless I'm behind on stuff again and am assuming stuff that's new has already been seen (doubt it).

-Even they seem disappointed at the character roster for Mario and Sonic, how unprofessional! :P

-Archie Sonic and StC get very minute mentions (Archie for the origin of Chili Dogs, the Sonic/Sabrina and other crossovers and a Sally costume, StC for a photo of Nigel at SoS). Strangely enough, even the Sonic Manga get a minute mention, in the form of Charmy's origins!

Edited by VEDJ-F

How long do these magazines typically stay online for sale? I cancelled my lost credit card not long before I found this out, and I'd really like to have a copy, but I'm not sure if my new card will come in time if there's a small window of sale. X.x

Eggman. Any mention or page dedicated to him? Nega?

How long do these magazines typically stay online for sale? I cancelled my lost credit card not long before I found this out, and I'd really like to have a copy, but I'm not sure if my new card will come in time if there's a small window of sale. X.x

Oh man, I want to buy this Magazine, but I can't, because I living in Germany...

Is it possible, when me buy anyone this Magazine and ship to Germany?

I have PayPal, it would be great, when it's possible :)

How much is it?

£7.99

Is it possible, when me buy anyone this Magazine and ship to Germany?

I have PayPal, it would be great, when it's possibl

Maybe. It's just not that easy for me to go and buy them since the only places that have them are a 30 min journey away.

I should really make a topic in the toot forum for people outside the UK that want these.

Maybe. It's just not that easy for me to go and buy them since the only places that have them are a 30 min journey away.

I should really make a topic in the toot forum for people outside the UK that want these.

When you got this Magazine again and sell it on eBay, I would take it now, 100% :)

Edited by montrey

This Magazine is not the same Magazine on this Thread.

Well, if everyone is sure it's the same magazine with all the good stuff included, I'm going to order one.. as soon as I get back from Boom

I'll probably attempt scanning the entire thing tomorrow for those who are interested.

• Thumbs Up 1

That is the magazine.

The cover I showed you is the outer carboard protection that it all comes in.

Finished reading the whole thing cover to cover.

Overall, very, very nice. A few small, easily-forgivable mistakes in there, by far outweighed by the overall fangasm of the magazine as a whole.

I'll definitely be making wallspace for the Generations poster, putting the badges on my bag, and... stickers. I always was terrible with stickers. Unless they're of the album variety, I'm always at a loss as to where I should put them.

Not a trace nor mention of Sonic XTreme, though. Seems a bit odd, since that was a key point used to advertise the issue previously.

Also, I was a little shocked/ disappointed to see the word 'shit' mentioned in the Michael Jackson article (page 101). Whilst I obviously have no real qualms with the word, the fact this is a Sonic-themed special means that there's a fair chance kids will be picking this up, or at least pestering their parents to do so. It's not going to do Sonic any favours with parents. Or are they assuming that the ridiculous price of the magazine will prevent it from getting into children's hands or something?

Also, I was a little shocked/ disappointed to see the word 'shit' mentioned in the Michael Jackson article (page 101). Whilst I obviously have no real qualms with the word, the fact this is a Sonic-themed special means that there's a fair chance kids will be picking this up, or at least pestering their parents to do so. It's not going to do Sonic any favours with parents. Or are they assuming that the ridiculous price of the magazine will prevent it from getting into children's hands or something?

Given that Game Masters is an adult magazine (naturally, since they cover everything), I wouldn't be surpried if GMP had the same sort of age rating.

Even so, they should try and take that into consideration, when they're covering what is, by and large, a franchise aimed at children. Of course kids are going to want it when they see Sonic on the front.

Also, it's aimed at adults? I remember getting GamesMaster back when I was about 11-12. D:

Edited by -Mark-