Awoo.

The Real Mirrors Edge

Badnik Mechanic

Now I know that normally we have actual game news here... but this was brought to my attention and it was quite impressive. It's a free running video... only with a bit of a difference, it's done in the first person, and the person doing it has attempted to do every single move and action that faith does in the game, the individual even makes attempt to follow the colourful paths that you do in the game.

What also makes this individual even more talented... it's a handheld camera! It's not attached to the forehead or body. You can tell when you see the shadow, everything is done one handed! Now that is not easy, especially when it comes to landing and keeping stable on those bar walking bits.

But if your a fan of mirrors edge, I think you'll like this... there is one slight difference to the game... It's a man doing it... ah well... Ladies get cracking!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eternal EX

• Mollfie

• Badnik Mechanic

• turbojet

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude is skilled in Parkour. Doing a skill roll with a camra in hand? Impressive.

Omg that is so cool O__O and even more amazing because it's a handheld camera, so he only had one free hand!

I used to know a group of guys who did parkour and they said they'd teach me...but I was too scared lol XD mainly because they had all at some point broken bones, two had split their skulls too. Plus apprently it's harder for girls just cos it takes alot of strength. That's not to say girls can't do it though lol.

Oh wow, that's probably the best thing I've watched on Youtube in awhile! Really talented guy, I'd like to see it without the handheld camera though, its impressive but it would have looked better to mount it on his head or something :/. Loved the bike part!

I tried doing something like this once. Using my heelies and some grind plates... too bad the plates fell off and I almost broke my leg XD.

I can't do Parkour much, but I can run on walls for a short time and run up them about two steps. But that's pritty much it. This guy makes me feel worthless inside.

Damn cool stunts though, and he REALLY makes it look hard.

It looks so cool, I wish I could do stuff like that. I've tried but whilst I've got a good balance and grace I have rubbish stamina.

Did anyone else think the bike trick was FUCKIN awesome? That whole video was great.

I really need to visit this forum more often. THAT was simply amazing!

I was really impressed with that. Much more than Mirrors Edge to be fair.

That was a pretty amazing video, and while it impresses more than Mirror's Edge it also makes the game seem somewhat more real, bonus! And if you guys liked that, you'll love this piece of awesome. Ladies and gentlemen, presenting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z19zFlPah-o.

Parkour + Bicycle = HOLY SHIT

Holy fuck!!! I'm still speechless! That backflip off a tree, and that bridge jump :blink: AMAZING!

Can you do a topic about this... wait I'll make one.