Sign in to follow this  
Tobbii

[PODCAST] Chronic Headaches

Okay, I've been trying to do this for a while and this week it happened. I started my own podcast.

It's basically 60 minutes of discussion about two different topics related to Sonic announcements or the fandom.

I'm intending on having guests on every episode, otherwise there wouldn't be much to discuss, and the first episode has Shade Vortex from the forums filling in for Lee Sparkes who could not attend as he was originally thought to do, but will do so in 2 weeks instead.

My pilot is about Sonic Generations on 3DS and the current reaction towards Dimps. Keep in mind that I realise a first attempt is never perfect, for example, I need to fix the volume on my mic a bit more, still, for a first attempt I think it was at least decent.

Episode 1: Sonic 3DS and Dimps Discussion

http://blip.tv/sirtobbii/chronic-headaches-1-sonic-3ds-and-st-vs-dimps-5210578

EDIT: FIX'D LINK!

Naturally, due to the style of the podcast, I want to have suggestion for future topics and such. Also, if you would ever want to be a guest, don't be scared to ask me through a PM.

But for now, the next episode is set to be about "Style of storyline" and some thoughts on the (in my opinion) interesting development of Sonic Adventure 2 prior to release.

Edited by Tobbii