Awoo.

The distinctive features of SA-games

Cstyler

How about we just forget about 06 and move on? Just a thought.

Oh, how I wish the entire fanbase would take this advice!

I mean, in the end, the game erased itself. Therefore, the game never happened and we should forget it. (This is in spoiler tags just in case you have not played it, although I'm sure most of you have).

Except it didn't. This is one of the biggest myths in the Sonic fanbase at this time, despite the fact that it's one of the only clear things in the game.

Oh, how I wish the entire fanbase would take this advice!

I mean, in the end, the game erased itself. Therefore, the game never happened and we should forget it. (This is in spoiler tags just in case you have not played it, although I'm sure most of you have).

Edited by the blu blur
  • Thumbs Up 4

Thanks to the Dolphin emulator end it's awesome "free look" feature, I was able to make these great screen shots with Cream. This is for those who didn't know Cream is present in SADX and who didn't remember seeing her. Mind you, you can not see her that close in the game. I zoomed in using the emulator. In the actual game you see Cream flying by and she's just a bit closer than Sonic or Tails on these screens.

dolphin2009111715143635.th.jpgdolphin2009112413254871.th.jpgdolphin2009112413265143.th.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Thanks to the Dolphin emulator end it's awesome "free look" feature, I was able to make these great screen shots with Cream. This is for those who didn't know Cream is present in SADX and who didn't remember seeing her. Mind you, you can not see her that close in the game. I zoomed in using the emulator. In the actual game you see Cream flying by and she's just a bit closer than Sonic or Tails on these screens.

dolphin2009111715143635.th.jpgdolphin2009112413254871.th.jpgdolphin2009112413265143.th.jpg

Oooh! What are your PC specs? I really wanna play some Gamecube games that I miss so much. D: (Luigi's Mansion for the win)

She actually had a model? I just thought she was a sprite..

Edited by MarcelloF

I thought so too. If it wasn't for the Dolphin emulator and "free look" feature, I would be thinking the same thing now)).

Fuck...if anything Sonic 06 is the true spiritually successor to the original SA game lol....SA2 seems more like a spinoff with similar gameplay elements.

It's kinda funny how her model looks better than the ones from characters.

• Thumbs Up 3