Awoo.

Chaos and Flickys

KHCast

Chaos in recent games haven't been playing huge roles in games besides being background characters. Flicky's, haven't even made a appearance at all (excluding sonic 4 and M&S). how do you think either should make appearances in later games? Chao gardens don't count. ;)

Edited by dudehedgehogfan1996

Chao gardens don't count. wink.gif

Aw, and that's what I was gonna say!

Hm, ok then. Maybe SEGA could finally release a "Chao in Space" short. I've always wanted to see that (:

As for Flickies, I have nothing. I've never really liked them, and I especially hated the game "Flicky".

Edited by TwoTailedFox

Chao Gardens don't count? There goes the discussion. ;) Though I think there's a topic for that around here somewhere already.

Flickies are dead. Chao are most likely dead too. I liked their use in Sonic Chronicles, wouldn't mind seeing something like that again. Doubtful, though.

Also, Chao in Space posters. Generations better have them.

Edited by DC111

Mmm....well... okay you can use chao gardens as a example. :rolleyes: But you can't just say chao gardens, add why you want them and what about chao gardens you want and what extra details should be added to make them better for example. Of course adding how they executed the use of chao's so well would be a nice thing to add. I think flickies would make a great entry to the gardens.

Edited by dudehedgehogfan1996

Didn't we have a discussion thread about this a few weeks ago?

Someone talked about Flickies becoming Powerups and enhancers like the Wisps.

More then Flickys (even though Flickey's island was an all time favorite of mine)what ever happened to cute bunnies, penguins, and birds, Oh My! Was there ever even given a group name to those guys?

More on topic though:

1. Chaos (the cuddly kind) Not in a chao garden actually. I'd like there to be chao minigames, it could be Tails's pet or something.

2. Chaos (the non-cuddly kind) I don't want to see Chaos even. I want to see Tikhaos. But really if we're gonna get one Chaos we're gonna get Chaos to. 'Cause Chaos is leader of Chaos and a mutated Chao himself. (wait what?)

3. Flickys (not flicky's, please use the grammer =P) I don't want to see them as Whisp wannabes. If There's going to be more powerups (outside of little boxes) I'd like a Sonic Colors 2. I want to see Flickys trailing behind Sonic and being put into "safe zones". o.O Excuse me I'm going to go play Gennesis now.

I've always wanted a Chao side game. No, not another fucking Chao Garden (though honestly, a standalone one released on XBLA that can uplink to every subsequent Sonic game would be neat too), rather, one in which you play as a Chao for a change, and the "absorbing other animal traits" gimmick becoming an actual game mechanic at your disposal as well as the traditional RPG-esque elements you'd expect from the existing stats they can improve. It doesn't even have to be a particularly serious game really - for all I care it could be a blatant self-parody of existing Sonic games as long as it's also fun to play in the process. Being able to put your Chao up against other people's Chao in multiplayer would just be the cherry on the cake, kinda like how fun it is to put two different Emerls up against each other in a Sonic Battle game.

That said, we DO need to see a genuine Chao in Space movie sometime.

• Thumbs Up 1

That said, we DO need to see a genuine Chao in Space movie sometime.

I'd like to see something like that in Generations, have it be an unlockable movie like the clips in Unleashed. If there was any time to make in-jokes like that, it's in Generations.

Edited by Ekaje