Awoo.

We finally get a Super Sonic figure.......

speedfreak

The links to the toys r us site aren't working anymore..

I checked my local, they have Super Shadow, I was <-> that close to buying him, picking him up and then reconsidering.. it's the same Shadow I have with a different color.

I'd buy both together thou for some reason, but Super Sonic is a no show here too

Edited by Jix Hedgehog

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ovarloard

• Blazey Firekitty

• SuperStingray

• speedfreak

Well I got my Super Sonic in the mail today from Toys R Us and to my surprise he actually had red eyes. It would have still been better if his spines were facing upward, but at least they got all his colors right.

Well sort of but the curve of the spines is still a downward curve instead of an upward curve, which is how Super Sonics spines are supposed to be. I'm leaving in the box anyway though.

Huh, maybe they had a recall .. *zone alarm pops up 3 times in under a second, quit trying to hack me guys*

maybe they had a recall to repaint the eyes? lol

Maybe there's some way to undo the spins and flip'em upside down.. maybe with a gentle bend or something

• 2 months later...

I know what you mean, there is a SS figure, but the quills don't go up. It SUCKS.