Awoo.

Linkabel's artwork!

Linkabel

This is great! Everything is so sleek and smooth and you've nailed that retro feel to a tee! Keep up the awesome work!

Thank you!

• Thumbs Up 1

Edit: Oops, not sure why the app double posted this out of nowhere. 

Edited by El Driver

I love vector art and your stuff is looking super smooth and super cool. Keep it up! ?

• Thumbs Up 1

I love vector art and your stuff is looking super smooth and super cool. Keep it up! ?

Thanks dude, really appreciate it!

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, ebongrey23 said:

That is so neato! It seems so unreal that it's coming out soon. 

Thanks dude, and yeah it's so weird we have a short time left.

21 hours ago, Mightyray said:

That is an adorable poster! It really brings a smile to my face the more I look at it!

Thanks dude!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

The anniversary of the U.S. release of the Sega Dreamcast is coming! It's been a while since I drew Modern Sonic and what better excuse to do it!
915949c94706d67b8c2c8b26df6004fa.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 1

Wow, you're getting even better! Those Mania pieces are really neat and that Dreamcast Sonic is also excellent, super slick and captures the style perfectly in your vector format.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

Wow, you're getting even better! Those Mania pieces are really neat and that Dreamcast Sonic is also excellent, super slick and captures the style perfectly in your vector format.

Thanks! I've been practicing a lot so I'm glad the results are showing!

Wow your stuff looks incredible! Really wouldn't look out of place with Sonic the Screensaver stuff! :D 

I'm pretty novice when it comes to digital art as opposed to traditional. All the layering stuff and other tools just make my head spin. I admittedly get a bit envious that more and more are mastering digital art first, so they get more exposure to fellow fans and such faster. I hope to someday be able to do that myself!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/7/2017 at 10:42 PM, PanicPuppet388 said:

Wow your stuff looks incredible! Really wouldn't look out of place with Sonic the Screensaver stuff! :D 

I'm pretty novice when it comes to digital art as opposed to traditional. All the layering stuff and other tools just make my head spin. I admittedly get a bit envious that more and more are mastering digital art first, so they get more exposure to fellow fans and such faster. I hope to someday be able to do that myself!

It is a bit overwhelming at first, but stick to it and you'll be good in no time.

• Thumbs Up 1