Awoo.

Sonic chronicles artwork

the godfather

Hi guys sorry to put a new wasteful topic like this, but I really need help ive look all over the place to find Sonic chronicles artwork i found the main cast members (sonic etc) but the Nocturnus clan and Imperator IX artwork i cannot find for the life of me, really strange that all those artworks exist but cannot find em and is really bugging me, cheers for the help.

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! I've been wanting to see those artworks for the longest time. Out of curiosity, is there any artwork of Charyb (the water Gizoid you fight on the Nocturne)? I've seen a scan of Scylla (the other gizoid you fight at the end) but have never been able to find the one I really want.

I'll scan every art from my guide and post them for your pleasure.

Ah, the kindness of some people. It's much apprieciated, matey!

I've just noticed that I've scanned in jpeg... They're in better quality in png so if you want a second release.

JPEG doesn't bother me really. And besides, you already went to the trouble of doing it once so I wouldn't want you to do it again.

I have something to say though- that guide fails for not having any unmasked Shade artwork. Here's hoping one shows up on Channel when Chronicles is out there!

Edited by Blue Blood

Ooh... Sweet. Thanks a lot for this. If you could get PNG that would be preferable, but this is better than nothing. ^^

It's not a problem for me to do another pack, don't worry.

You'll have it tomorrow 'cause in France, it's 00H53 and I had to work at 06H00.

By the way, except for the art, there's a lot of in-game pics of various characters which are not "artworked" so if you want them, tell me and I will scan them too.

*sigh* I just wish there was official art of Shade without her helmet though.. ;3;

M'ahh well, thanks for this anyway! I really like Chronicles' art.

^ same, I want official art of her helmet-less. Thanks anyway though n__n!

Edited by Mollfie