Awoo.

Wipeout HD & Group Race

Badnik Mechanic

Mirage: Why does this team exist? Their ship has the most generic stats while also being the ugliest.

Oh man, I forgot how terrible this game's handling was at phantom speeds. This isn't half as fast as Phantom in Wipeout 3 and yet I'm having twice the problems.

Try changing to Mirage, like I said, all the ships have hidden stats, Mirage's has the best overal ship balance. But if order to get elite medals, you will need to get used to other ships like the Icarus, Assegai and Harimau.

I can't imagine it being easier to control than the Feisar.

I dunno if you ever played Wipeout 3, but Phantom in that game is Unleashed fast.

• 8 months later...

Aaagghh.... 3 software updates D:

Not long got a new PS3 Slim to replace my broken 60GB phat and haven't gotten around to making sure all of my games are up to date. Might be best if we arrange a game for Thursday and/or Friday.

Aww, i'd join but... my PS3 got YLOD quite a while ago, and replacing it is out of question at the moment. :(

Count me in, if you may.

Bit rusty, but I'm confident I can save a three-seconds-before-finish-lane-FUCK Quake for you guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone up for a few races in about a couple of hours?

Yeah. Just gimme a specific time (or timeframe) so I can move my laptop and stuff up to my room.

Yeah. Just gimme a specific time (or timeframe) so I can move my laptop and stuff up to my room.

I'm ready. My PSN ID is Shadzter. I'm online now. Set up a lobby and invite me, Dark Pit :)

Oh shit. It seems I have to update mine. Sorry, guys. Don't know how long it will take.

By the way, I don't have the Fury expansion.

Well, I've got mine hovering around on attract mode (it updates a lot faster than GT5), so just give a shout when ready.

Edited by Tornado

Fury expansion is now downloaded and installed, so I'm all set.