Awoo.

Anyone out there with shameful Sonic-related secrets?

............ *cough*nottomentioniwantablazeplushieforthesamepurpose*cough*

...I've been known to try running "Sonic Unleashed style" during a jog when no one was looking.

YOU KNOW YOU'VE DONE IT TOO. >_> Sh*t felt good man.

I do that, even WHEN people are looking.

• Thumbs Up 3

I agree with Tobbii... I'm not ashamed of any of my fandom craziness and I've never kept any of it a secret, even if I do make an effort to dial it back a little around most people.

Also, Sonic is totally sexy, and I say that without shame at all.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Bad Quality Post 1

...I've been known to try running "Sonic Unleashed style" during a jog when no one was looking.

I tend to do this.....when running up/down the stairs of my house....lol

Edited by Shaddix Andrew Ryan

I used to have a few...*shudder*...fancharacters. One was a Shadow recolor who could read minds, one was a Knuckles recolor who could "channel chaos energy" or some bullcrap, and one was a wise-cracking and perverted *ahem* "fox-bat" from Blaze's dimension with a nonsexual fire fetish.

Oh, and I loved Sonic 06 up until a couple of years ago. Including the plot.

Also, Shadow is totally sexy, and I say that without shame at all.

Fix'd and agreed. :P

• Thumbs Up 2

Also, Sonic is totally sexy, and I say that without shame at all.

His modern design atleast. His classic design looks adorable.

• Thumbs Up 1

Manic the Hedgehog is fucking awesome. I don't care how bad the show is (I find it easily watchable besides the songs...dear lord the songs were bad) I just think Manic is the perfect brother for Sonic. Still, he'll never be back unfortunately.

And I also earned the nickname 'Birdman of Alcatraz' because I tried to run like Sonic in P.E back in school. I'm still sure it made me go slightly faster. :3

Edited by Swiss
  • Thumbs Up 2

One thing I'll do often is thinking in my Head how Sonic games would be better and imagine playing through them, like Crisis City from 06 with SA2 physics and controls.

Edited by ChikaBoing
  • Thumbs Up 3

Ohh and I love Rouge the Bat one of all time female characters in Sonic she is one sexy mofo :P

Edited by Shaddix Andrew Ryan
  • Thumbs Up 1

I've got one that I'm kinda embarrassed about...

...Of all the Sonic games I've ever played, I've never been able to complete any Sonic game other than Colors and SA2B. Ever. Those 2 are the only games I'm able to get all the way to the end. I've never gotten to the end of Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, CD, & Knuckles, etc. I feel quite bad about it, like I failed at being a Sonic fan. And, I feel like I failed in general -_-

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm the most casual of casual gamers, and so I've never completed most Sonic games either. I suck at gaming in general, so I really only own the Mega Drive and Dreamcast etc as collector's items. I have a Wii and a PS3, but I haven't even played most of the Sonic games that have been on them.

Then again, I tend to focus most of my fandom on the non-game canon stuff like the cartoons and comics, even though I love the games too. I know it tends to be scorned upon to prefer the Western productions over the actual games, but again, I really don't care. I do love the games... I just love AoStH, SatAM and Archie Sonic more.

I've got one that I'm kinda embarrassed about...

...Of all the Sonic games I've ever played, I've never been able to complete any Sonic game other than Colors and SA2B. Ever. Those 2 are the only games I'm able to get all the way to the end. I've never gotten to the end of Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, CD, & Knuckles, etc. I feel quite bad about it, like I failed at being a Sonic fan. And, I feel like I failed in general -_-

I could only beat Colours, Rush, Rush Adventure, Chronicles, SADX, Sonic Advance, and Sonic Advance 3.

oh, and SA2:B..... with a strategy guide.

And I AR'd my way to completing Advance 2.. SO HARD! (if you can beat this game and unlock everything, all without one, you crazy, and also THE ultimate Sonic Fan!)

And I also earned the nickname 'Birdman of Alcatraz' because I tried to run like Sonic in P.E back in school. I'm still sure it made me go slightly faster. :3

I also got caught doing it in P.E. once, but the other kids just thought I was imitating Naruto. -_-;

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 2

Oh, I do like to imagine a tiny Sonic running along walls I walk past too, in some kind of "Sonic shrinks in the real world" sort of game. Because I'm on the move it tends to be very Unleashed styled, with invisible grind rails and spring sequences connecting areas as I cross the road etc. Flat, chest high walls often lend themselves nicely to imagination-time "dodge the bombs" quick-step sequences. Lots of wall-running quick-step sequences too due to not every wall I pass being chest-high (though ivy covered ones did lend themselves nicely to slide-to-dodge-under-obstacles areas.

Again, not a shameful thing at all, just a thing.

On some walking routes I took frequently I'd end up even dividing the areas I walk past up and using imagination to apply level genres to them based on the colour of scenery and whether surrounding areas lended themselves to looking like forests (big bushes), or little closed off walled areas that could be filled up with water or lava in imagination land.

• Thumbs Up 2

God I feel so at home here XDD

I agree with you compleatly Potato! Only it's my Sonic plushie that I have 'fun' with <3 <3 I like to make him happy after a long day :) (I also used sewing skills to make him fun bits. That weird enough for yah? XD )

Humans X them also doesn't phase me...I thought Sonic/Elise Shadow/Maria was completely fine.

I also agree with you about Sonic being "one smexy mofo" I don't know what it is about him but he's just my ideal and drives me wild :lol: I love when we get fan serviced. Sometimes when playing the most mundane things naughty ideas at certain parts can't help but creep in...

I also think Elise was a lucky bitch >m<

• Thumbs Up 3

Yep, I run like Sonic the Hedgehog in Unleashed/Adventure 1 all the time, even in my college. :P

Best bursts of speed I ever have, and it's even better when doing it downhill (but not so steep). :lol:

• Thumbs Up 6

My friends and I used to pretend we were Sonic characters. Not so much shameful as it was embarrassing now that I think about it.

Oh and I also used to sit in class and not pay attention because I was too busy thinking about Sonic related things.

But now I'm home schooled so I can do that all the time without getting in trouble :D

Edited by Torcano

Oh, I do like to imagine a tiny Sonic running along walls I walk past too, in some kind of "Sonic shrinks in the real world" sort of game. Because I'm on the move it tends to be very Unleashed styled, with invisible grind rails and spring sequences connecting areas as I cross the road etc. Flat, chest high walls often lend themselves nicely to imagination-time "dodge the bombs" quick-step sequences. Lots of wall-running quick-step sequences too due to not every wall I pass being chest-high (though ivy covered ones did lend themselves nicely to slide-to-dodge-under-obstacles areas.

Again, not a shameful thing at all, just a thing.

On some walking routes I took frequently I'd end up even dividing the areas I walk past up and using imagination to apply level genres to them based on the colour of scenery and whether surrounding areas lended themselves to looking like forests (big bushes), or little closed off walled areas that could be filled up with water or lava in imagination land.

Oh sweet Jesus this. I always played this when I was little.

To this day I wish SEGA would make a game in which Sonic gets shrunk down to penny size - if they played their cards right it'd have the potential to be quite an awesome game. Running around locales old and new as a tiny fellow, fighting Toyniks and battling regular-sized Badniks as huge bosses. Flickies would be big enough for Sonic to ride around on, regular rings would now be giant rings, and something as previously unnoticed like a big GHZ totem pole could become a towering behemoth of a level. At some point you'd fight a full-sized Eggman or Knuckles for the lols, and the Chaotix grow-and-shrink powerups would return as a way of getting partway back to normal size (or alternatively even smaller). Zone tropes like Music Plant/Toy Kingdom/Candy Mountain wouldn't be ridiculous since everything is technically normal sized, and seemingly small areas like the Master Emerald Shrine area or Tails' Workshop will be sizey enough to be full-fledged acts in themselves, letting you explore every nook and cranny of them that you couldn't before.

Okay I'm getting carried away but basically apart from the fact that the plot would probably be a basic and lighthearted sidestory akin to Sonic Colours, there's so much potential in a 'Honey I've shrunk the Hedgehog' scenario.

• Thumbs Up 1

I had a Sonic plushie that I won from Dave and Busters or some arcade like that. Didn't last long, it was life-size and cheap and stuffed with Styrofoam beads. The thing fell apart really fast.

...Heh, not due to any actions of mine, of course. It just fell apart.

...literally!

I've never had a Sonic plushie, or one from any character for that matter. Wherever I go, I don't see them, and New York City doesn't have these nasty, vile low-wage stores like Wal-Mart (hopefully). And I'm not interested in forking over a ton of money just to get one. I'm one frugal son of a gun. :P
  • Thumbs Up 2

I had a Sonic plushie that I won from Dave and Busters or some arcade like that. Didn't last long, it was life-size and cheap and stuffed with Styrofoam beads. The thing fell apart really fast.

...Heh, not due to any actions of mine, of course. It just fell apart.

...literally!

Got Sonic Tails AND Knuckles plushies that I still have around somewhere. Not only that but I had a life sized Tails doll, literally, I measured it, it's Tails's official height, and a large Shadow plushie (may or may not be actual size). Got all of those during our numerous trips to Seaside Heights during the summer several years ago. There probably rotting in my closet right now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wheyyyyyy the hidden message thing lost it's novelty a few posts ago, guys. We get it, you've probably knocked one out to Sonic hentai before, doesn't need to be said cryptically~

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Bad Quality Post 2

I pretend Sonic characters are real and roll play with my imaginary Sonic friends.

My favorite game ever is

Sonic 3D blast.

Hey I had hours of fun with that. I think it's overly disliked.

The first time I played a Sonic game (it was Sonic 2) , my brother ,who loved the multiplayer, beat me over and over till... dare I say it? I got sick of the game and and silently decided never to play again! *gasp* The next day I begged my brother to play me again anyway, I guess That was the time I learned how withdrawal feels.

Edited by dirupti
  • Thumbs Up 3