Awoo.

Anyone out there with shameful Sonic-related secrets?

I have a Sonic doll. I'm on a mission to make him last for a long time. Like a time capsule, but I didn't want to bury him.

I used to write fanfics. Still do. The one I am currently working on has >80k words, trying to break 100k.

In 2006, I had a crush on a girl with a pony tail and wore the same outfit every day: Light blue/white jeans, and a purple and gold sweat shirt. I then got Sonic Rush. You can tell what character I became a fan of. Couple years later, went to a different school. I'm still a fan of Blaze. Not like I used to, though. Thank God I'm no more like

But when I'm tired, an' thinkin' cold, I hide in my music, forget the day, and dream of that girl, I used to know... I CLOSED MY EEEYYYEEES~ AND SHE SLIPPED AWAAAAYYYYY

Not really shameful, and not really about Sonic, but I like Easter Eggs in video games so much, I make my own and leave them all around. My favorite was taping a note that said "You Shouldn't Have Done That" on a piece of toilet paper in a public restroom. Shit was so cash, etc.

Edited by Mr.Awesomest

Dreadful.

Everything magnamious about this thread is turning into This Troper.

You should be all ashamed about yourselves. Don't you know that this extraordinary thread is public and can verily effect your dignity?

For shame, everybody.

Wheyyyyyy the hidden message thing lost it's novelty a few posts ago, guys. We get it, you've probably knocked one out to Sonic hentai before, doesn't need to be said cryptically~

Pingas.

Edited by Kintobor
  • Thumbs Up 2

I don't even know what to think of you people anymore...

And yet, I have to stick around for more... :I

• Thumbs Up 5

2331078.jpg

I'm outta here.

That's what you get for reading between the lines. :lol:

If there is anyone who takes that seriously, then I have property on the moon sell you. The original tenants are whalers and they like to tell tall tales.

Edited by Kintobor

This is my fanchar (I only have made 3 since I was a kid.....you don't want to see how he looked like back then.....Now they are very much updated and *I think* well made?)

Inked by me drawn by a cool guy. This is lineart despite the yellow...

Good.jpg

He controls and absorbs photons....

Suck It....*walks away*

P.S. Its an older design...from 2010...some slight changes now to gear and stuff.

You don't want to see what is in my hard-drive....seriously....

Edited by Voyant
  • Thumbs Up 2

Well, there was that Rock Band thing with Bentley Jones I was doing that was a secret to the community, but that fell through! Let's see, uhhh. I don't really like classic Sonic's designs, outside of Sonic 2's sprites and Sonic CD's cutscenes. I'm way more into the newer games than the older ones, though the old ones were good! I also liked the story of Black Knight, and enjoyed the little Sonic and Blaze tease that happened in that game. xD

Yep! I also used to be ashamed of liking the Sonic series, but that's because my old school and ex friends used to tease me relentlessly for it. Now I'm fine with it, hah.

He controls and absorbs photons....

What is so special about photons that makes everyone want to control them? They're only smaller than my di- positivity charged particles that are really small.

Honest question btw

Edited by Black Spy

What is so special about photons that makes everyone want to control them? They're only smaller than my di- positivity charged particles that are really small.

Honest question btw

Well at the time I was trying to create a guy with unique abilities...which kept changing as I got more mature and got older. Light/Photons seemed to be something that has been rarely touched on on anything that I have seen. Marvel/DC there is not a lot of fictional beings with light based powers surprisingly, also I was a fan of electricity and lightning being a Static Shock fan, but I didn't want to copy said concept.

So I came up with my own thing...I tried to make it make sense as much as possible and slightly realistic, but what the fun on creating a character if you just gonna make him realistic you know?

If you want to learn more about his light/photon/portal making abilities in detail send me a PM. :mellow:

Edited by Voyant

Sonic and Blaze tease

*Wants Sonic and the Black Knight even more now*

On the topic of Black Knight, I think everything about the game except the gameplay was good, and had a good amount of effort put into it. Hell, the guitar track in the final boss theme was done by former Megadeth guitarist Marty Friedman (who apparently loves dem vijima gaems; while he was in Megadeth, he performed the Duke Nukem Theme). The game's content itself is debatable, but I personally hate the on rails gameplay style Sonic has taken a turn for. So in that effect, I don't like Unleashed that much, I doubt I'd like Colors, and Modern Sonic in Generations doesn't look at all appealing to me.

Edited by Mr.Awesomest
  • Thumbs Up 3

When Adventure came out, I had a crush on Amy.

Espio became my favorite character due to being purple.

I got really mad when SEGA changed the voice cast for the first time and went to Gamefaqs to rage, but noticed that alot of people didn't care, so I left depressed without saying a word :(

I still want Drummond, Dreier and co back.

I like the level designs in Shadow more than Heroes.

I'm starting to sort of like Unleashed. Except Arid Sands Act 1. That level can go fuck itself.

I like fishing, emerald hunting, mech shooting, being chased by Zero. Although, that's not very shameful. But it had to be said!

I fail to see why these two examples should make you feel ashamed.

I'm not actually ashamed of it. I just said it, because everyone was, so I thought I should also say I like those games. :lol:

Edited by MarcelloF

Here is a change of pace from the "i think Sonic is hot" statements: Not only do i not find Sonic hot, but the very idea of Sonic being in a sexual situation makes me feel very uncomfortable...

...which makes me a giant hypocrite since i certainly dont have a problem imagining the majority of female Sonic characters in sexual situations, if you know what i mean. :D And while i dont find any male Sonic characters hot or anything, for mysterious reasons the thought of any male Sonic character besides the blue man himself getting it on doesn't make me feel uncomfortable. Im theorizing that the reason why i dont ever want to picture Sonic in a sexual context is because i see him as a sort of symbol of my childhood. But unless Freud pops of of his grave an agrees to psyhcoanalyze me i guess i'll never really know.

Anyway, please dont hate me for my double standards. This topic asked for the truth and im just giving it to you! :P

I actually thought about posting something shameful.

And then I realised something beautiful, wonderful even.

There isn't anything.

I mean is there really anything to be... ashamed of? Unless it's sexual stuff and then fuck man, that's really something you should be proud of, right? Everything I've read here is completely super normal or not something to be ashamed of. This is just a mess of normal stuff in here. Great big shiny pile of normality.

I actually feel like I should be totally serious, because hey if you're posting this stuff here then you gotta think it's shameful, even a bit, right?

I mean what a utterly depressing topic. I mean just damn.

• Thumbs Up 1

Honest question btw

*Wants Sonic and the Black Knight even more now*

Edited by Aptiva

Honest question btw

Doesn't everyone have secrets when it comes to being a Sonic fan? Even the people who say that this forum is stupid should have secrets about our little hedgehog friend but are too ashamed to share.

It's ok to share, unless it's very disturbing such as 'I used to hide a lot of crack in my old Sonic toys' even though it's a stupid example it makes 'I love Sonic Jam' look innocent. Some people out there would even say their secret about Sonic was that they like him (when surrounded by people who think that Sonic should be ran over in the street like all hedgehogs) it took me a year and a half to admit to my parents that I wanted to go to Summer of Sonic (my dad really hates Sonic) and can only tell a bunch of lies to everyone else about what I am doing on June 25th.

Sad isn't it?

Edited by iVYRAVE
  • Thumbs Up 1

Photons are not positively charged particles.
Edited by Black Spy

When you guys talked about photons I thought about PSO, and I was happy, then it became real science and I was dissapoint. :l

Oh well, not really embarassed about it, I'm the kind of guy who goes to DA, Rule34 and similar sites when I feel like it. >_> (Blaze being my favourite)

I've also made fancharacters with more transformations than a digimon and shipped (not really, just giving hints) them with game characters. (Namely, Blaze)

In a less embarasing note, I also think Sonic Advance 3 is the best game of the Advance series.

EDIT: inb4you ask, no, for some reason I never feel like doing perverse things with ponies nor any other furry creatures, I'm only like that with the Sonic series. :unsure:

Edited by gato

Hey, don't knock the photons dude, that's what Einstein got his Nobel Prize for!

...I got nothing else. :/

I would be a JERK to OFfend the TOothfairy And MY Staff of Peter PAN TIgErs so i wont do that SHit Of course. BriTiSh.

Six months later edit: Just so there are no awkward misunderstandings, i want to state that this post was supposed to be a joke... i probably should have made that clear back when i originally posted it. :D

Edited by batson
  • Thumbs Up 1