Awoo.

Anyone out there with shameful Sonic-related secrets?

I played Sonic the Pervert.

You know, I played that when I was twelve, but I never found it arousing really, since that stupid Pacman rip-off kept pissing me off. The sequel was easier, but I was still more into beating the game than looking at the girls.

I'm surprised I hadn't posted in this.

Now that I remember a couple of things in my childhood that I'm embarrassed about. D:

Well for starters I sort based my early years around Sonic because I enjoyed the game a lot. I did a lot of Sonic related things back in the day and looking back I wish I hadn't but what can I say?

Also I did make my own fan characters but I did manage to make them evolve into proper characters.

Oh and most embarrassing Sonic secret of mine is that when I was younger (duh. :P) every now and then I would run like Sonic. >///<

I love Sonic 06; favorite game

I love Sonic 06 and Shadow and I'm not ashamed of it. :P

Okay, here's some secrets.

Even though I know how gut-wrenchingly bad it is, I manage to enjoy playing Sonic 06.

Even though I still love them to pieces, I have never legitimately completed a classic game because I suck at them.

Sometimes, when I'm alone, I run like Sonic tongue.png.

I really don't have any other dirt then that.

Have you played the sequel? X3

Yep.

You know, I played that when I was twelve, but I never found it arousing really, since that stupid Pacman rip-off kept pissing me off. The sequel was easier, but I was still more into beating the game than looking at the girls.

Same here, I was never aroused by it either (though I played on hentai mode anyway). Though I have to admit Amy was the best out of the bunch.

EggPacMan with his glorified sword was awesome though.

I guess my most "shameful" Sonic-related secret is that I have a ton of Sonic music (like, the soundtrack from every game) on my iPod and listen to it often. It's all just so catchy, I can't help it. |D

Well, Chronicles is a little less catchy than the others, but I still have the soundtrack.

I also used to write fanfiction back in the day... I've since deleted it, but I can't imagine it being too good. XD

Edited by D-Metal X

-I used to run like Sonic (Adventure style) during my earlier school years

-When I first bought 06 on release day at full price I thought it was amazing (all Sonic games were amazing when I was younger xD)

-I once tried to Spin Dash xD

-I enjoyed Sonic 4 Episode 1 initially

-I enjoyed the Sonic 4 concept art challenges

-On the Generations release date my jaw hurt from grinning too much xD

I think Chaotix, Spinball, Segasonic Arcade, Fighters, and 3D Blast were all really fun Sonic experiences. I would state that I enjoyed Sonic R too, but that's nothing to be shameful about.

I never made it past Underground Zone in Sonic 2 GG.

I memorized all the words to 'Sonic Drive', 'You're My Number One', 'Unknown from M.E.', 'Sonic's Song', every other Sonic R song, and every SA2 Knuckles rap. I also sing them on random occasion.

I used to thoroughly defend Sonic Nextgen, and thought that SatSR gameplay was the best 3D gameplay expansion of Sonic ever.

I think Sonic Unleashed HD >>>> Colors. I also think the Rush games are pretty good.

And... I kinda ship Sonic and Blaze, pretty much.

Edited by Azublitzen

Azukara's avatar is rather unsettling, yet I can't look away. 0:

But back on topic, I've recently been playing the Generations soundtrack quite loudly in my car. It tends to make me want to speed though. >_>

Also, in the Summer my friends and I were playing a drinking game of some sort. One of the forfeits (aside from drinking some horrendous dirty pint) was to run around my mate's garden. So I stuck my arms out behind me and sped around like Sonic. I don't actually remember this too well myself, but from a friend's description it's pretty obvious to me what I was trying to do.

Still, I'm not so much ashamed as I am just laughing a bit at myself.

Edited by Lungo

Okay, here's some secrets.

Even though I know how gut-wrenchingly bad it is, I manage to enjoy playing Sonic 06.

Even though I still love them to pieces, I have never legitimately completed a classic game because I suck at them.

Sometimes, when I'm alone, I run like Sonic tongue.png.

I really don't have any other dirt then that.

I too enjoy Sonic 06 (actually one of my favorite games, though not as good as Generations,) and the way Shadow the Hedgehog was fast-paced and incorporate guns fairly well IMO made it rather enjoyable. Plus the multiplayer. I also haven't finished Sonic & Knuckles because I skipped it over to play S3&K, and could never complete Sonic 1 or 2 due to difficulty/lack of save files. (though I might fail Sonic & Knuckles since there's no save files.) As for Sonic CD, I simply don't have the game, but after I buy the 360 port I plan on completing it. Also, I occasionally run like Sonic, but whenever I go ice skating I usually end up pretending to be Blaze in Zero Gravity. :P

Last one: I legitimately like Sonic X. Not the Japanese version, or another dub, but the 4kids version.

I think Sonic Pocket Adventure is nearly perfect. I even like it better than the actual Sonic 2. Wish I brought my Neo Geo Pocket Color to college with me...

Wait, I'm back at home for winter break. POCKET ADVENTURE, HERE I COME!

Edited by Legendary Pine Tree
  • Thumbs Up 1

I personally find "It Doesn't Matter" to be a rather weak song, not that memorable or catchy compared to other songs like it.

I guess it's because it doesn't feel like it has much of a pulse to me.

I personally find "It Doesn't Matter" to be a rather weak song, not that memorable or catchy compared to other songs like it.

I guess it's because it doesn't feel like it has much of a pulse to me.

I have an unhealthy obsession with Knuckles the Echidna.

That's about as much detail as I'll ever bother going into.

I'm a regular at the Sega Forums.

As I said earlier in this thread, I can relate.

/feelsbadman.jpg

Edited by Dr. Crusher

As I said earlier in this thread, I can relate.

/feelsbadman.jpg

Me too. Some of the stuff some people have posted in the past is just....ugh.