Awoo.

Anyone out there with shameful Sonic-related secrets?

Ah, this topic again tongue.png

Up until recently, I was somewhat scared of gathering the Super Emeralds when I had the chance, because I thought they would be super hard to complete (no pun intended). Now that i've played them, they're just slightly harder Chaos Emerald stages. :V

Edited by Zinos

Up until recently, I was somewhat scared of gathering the Super Emeralds when I had the chance, because I thought they would be super hard to complete (no pun intended). Now that i've played them, they're just slightly harder Chaos Emerald stages. :V

... so I take it you've not played S&K alone? Cause Chaos Emeralds = S3 Special Stages and Super Emeralds = S&K Special Stages. The only difference is that through S3&K locked on, you can tackle the Super Emerald ones in any order you choose.

... so I take it you've not played S&K alone? Cause Chaos Emeralds = S3 Special Stages and Super Emeralds = S&K Special Stages. The only difference is that through S3&K locked on, you can tackle the Super Emerald ones in any order you choose.

Only a few times have I played S&K by itself, and even then I don't finish it. Same with Sonic 3. I usually just play Sonic 3 and Knuckles instead.

I've got a couple.

I still have yet to beat any of the GameGear Sonic games.

I actually enjoy Sonic 4 despite the frustrating controls.

I once booted up Sonic Adventure DX for the sole purpose of fishing as Big.

My Chao are named after Italian herbs and spices.

When I first saw Sonic (at the age of 4), I thought his name was Sega.

When I first saw Sonic, I thought "Sega" was pronounced "Beggars."

When I first saw Sonic, I called him "Beggars."

When I first saw Megaman, I thought he was Beggars.

I was excited when I saw the trailer for Shadow's game when it first came out.

I once defended Sonic 2006 to the death, despite not having played it yet.

Aaaand I used to think that Knuckles was a hedgehog.

The end. For now.

Edited by Indigo Rush

I am terrible at special stages and can almost never get the good/extra ending/boss in any Sonic game that has them. The exception? Sonic Heroes.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've never gotten a single Chaos Emerald in S3&K. Damn blue spheres...worst special stage ever!

Sonic 06 is my second favorite 3D Sonic Game (my 4th favorite Sonic game overall)

I haven't played SA2, Colors, or Generations

I've never been able to get all the chaos emeralds in Sonic Heroes

I like Sonic 4 as much as Sonic 2

I really like Shadow The Hedgehog

Jason Griffith is my favorite Sonic and Shadow voice actor

I play Sonic 4 more than any other Sonic game

I got into Michael Jackson because of Sonic 3's soundtrack

I view Sonic 3 and S&K as two seperate games

I'm not a big fan of At Dawn's music

Gonna be brutally honest.

You win the thread.

Dang, I edited my post to something less embarrassing (but still true nonetheless) but I see I've already been quoted, lol.

Dang, I edited my post to something less embarrassing (but still true nonetheless) but I see I've already been quoted, lol.

I'll respect your wishes then...wink.png

I used to act like Sonic when we did our warm-up jogs in PE when I was a kid. It wouldn't be so bad, if it wasn't the SatAM rendition. So when I ran, I'd be like "Gotta juice!" or "You snooze you lose, gotta cruise!" and then proceed to act like I could suddenly run faster.

When it comes to the actual games:

- I only this year beat Sonic 2 without cheating. That was my first video game, and it took me 13 years before I could beat that damn robot.

- I have yet to beat Sonic 1, 2, CD, Heroes, the Advance series, or any of the Game Gear titles with all Emeralds. In fact, I haven't beaten any GG title.

- Playing through 06's story is painful, but I somewhat enjoy playing some of the individual levels every now and then. Maybe it's just my desperation for another 3D Adventure-style game, but I don't think it's the worst thing ever. Except Aquatic Base.

- I think almost every character has potential to be interesting supporting cast if written well.

- I played in SA2's Chao Garden WAY more than I should have growing up.

- I tend to call Gamma E-102. Idunno, I think that part of his name sounds cooler.

- And lastly, I like Mephiles. 06's story may have been crap, but he was one of the only parts I actually found myself kinda interested in.

• 2 weeks later...

When I was a kid, I've seen retro sonic games as a over-colorful and girly compared to NES Sword Master, Battletoads dilogy, Toki, etc., played in b/w because of stupid TV.

I've become a sonicfan after Sonic X, in 2005.

Afraid of watching japanese Season 3 because it's gonna be very sad.

SADX PC is the only sonic game I completed.

Never played ShTH, 2006, Unleashed, Colors.

I like SA, SA2, ShTH, 2006's designs and it's arts and renders.

Finally made yourself a fanchar several months back, who basically is a Silver possesed with Krang from TMNT'87.

Wrote three regular fics, 80kb of pure text of sonic anecdotes, and around ten sonic hentai fics. Tried drawing sonic hentai pics several times, but haven't succeded much.

Like all the characters except Chaotics, Knuckles and probably Shadow.

Ship SonicxAmy, TailsxCosmo, TailsxCream, AmyxShadow(probably).

....I made a recolor before. Oh Lord.

And also before I got some popularity on FF.net with stories that were actually written well, I wrote pretty terrible fics because I didn't write what I was mainly interested in and just tried to appeal to everyone too much. I deleted most of them off FF.net and hopefully no one reminds me of a shameful past when I was a really mediocre writer.

I also used to complain about the negative aspects of the fandom a lot, which I know everyone here probably has a few times, but to obsess over it and to not focus on the good games and the good fanart you can find and the positive people...well, there was a reason no one wanted to hang out with me before. Because I was simply too negative and stupid.

When I was younger I had a crush on Amy Rose, I shipped SonicxRouge, I made a brown spiky Sonic recolor named Spike the Porcupine, and I thought Shadow the Hedgehog was the coolest character in the series.

I'm especially ashamed of the last two...

Running like Sonic does with my arms behind while nobody was looking, There were a few close shaves where I almost got caught blush.png but I always managed to do this, especially in the park and hidden pathways, I also attempted to roll in a ball like all Sonic characters do but unfortunately it didn't end well ended up banging the table with my legs at my friends' house man it was so embarrasing, I'm just lucky my friend's mum wasn't there to witness itunsure.png I also made a Sonic recolour before...ugh and it gets even worse, oh god .....*cringe* I also used to think tails was a girl at some point OH GOD what on earth was I thinking XD

Edited by C.J
  • Thumbs Up 2

This isn't much, but for a few years in the early 1990's I thought Tails was a girl. I use to draw Sonic and Tails all the time. I remember that I was shocked to find out that Tails was a boy after reading an articule. I think I had assumed Tails was a girl as he looked so cute in Sonic 2, lol.

Up untill about seven years ago, i would sometimes go on about what constituted a "true" Sonic fan (as opposed to... well, a "fake" Sonic fan, i guess, even if i never used that term). Looking back now, i am honestly ashamed of this.

I kept trying the Tails doll myths on my sonic gems disc some years ago and was actually afraid later on for a while xD

(I don't care if I supposedly have to hate the ShTH, S06 or Labyrinth) To me, Shadow is the worst game in the series with a score of 73 out of 100. (I have not played all the games, so my view might change) Sonic 2 was my first game at the age of four, thus there was a very negative, but unexpressed feeling of sadness when Mephiles impaled Sonic in Sonic 06. I PRAISED the Elise kissing Sonic scene, (shoot me in real life if you dare, I don't care) tried to tie-in the Sonic OVA with Power Rangers in which Sonic would use a morpher to become Metal Sonic when I was little.

Me and my close friends used to act out our favorite scenes from Sonic games in my back yard/neighborhood.

We actually had freak theories of the characters actually existing in our world.

We've even hunted a few. We saw Chaos 0 spawn from the local lake at 1am.

Chaos broke in to my room, stole my (fake) Chaos Emerald, and even left behind a bit of his liquid (blue shampoo).

I had a fan character who was an exact recolor, color-swap of Shadow. Named Blaze.(Note: Before Blaze the Cat/SA2 era.)

I had a crush on and sexual fantasies about Rouge the Bat. Because of her Chest.

I actually like Sonic '06... better than Generations.

I'm actually all for an SA3-esque game.

I miss Hyper Sonic.

I think Slipknot music works well with Sonic games.

I've wanked to Sonic hentai.

I sleep with a Sonic plushie.

...and my avatar is actually a Sonic pixel-art edit.

Damage done.

Sure, I will embarass myself - why not?

1. I have never played Sonic 1 for the Genesis

2. I use to take these pink and white baby blankets when I was a kid and stick them behind me in my pants and run around pretending I was Tails.

3. I cried when both SATAM and AOSTH were cancelled.

...Yeah, that is all I can think of.