Awoo.

Anyone out there with shameful Sonic-related secrets?

So basically Return of the Joker, only with more boosting to win.

YES :U

Ironically this was before I became a mad Batman fanatic... this was before RotJ even came out I think... :S DC STOLE MY IDEAS BAWWWWW

Edited by -The Penguin-

YES :U

Ironically this was before I became a mad Batman fanatic... this was before RotJ even came out I think... :S DC STOLE MY IDEAS BAWWWWW

"It'd be great if my Egg Dragoon was ready..."

*beat*

"Oh, what the heck, I'll use it anyway. OH HO HO HO HO HO."

Doc Crusher, I'm beginning to think that you've never done anything embarrassing ever.

Eh? Uh... thanks, I guess... but no, I assure you, I'm a standard moron. I'm just a bit more... shall we say timid in real life, you understand.

Hell, I'll even be honest and admit that I have one or two little "fetishes", but they're mild, I keep them to myself since I don't really like talking about them unless it's a very private conversation, and they're not the really baffling kind like, say, vore or something. Not that I'm dissing those who do, but those kind of things, well, aren't my sort of thing.

Edited by Dr. Crusher

When I first faced the Biolizard, it took me two hours of non-stop playing to beat him. I was only 11, but still...

• Thumbs Up 1

I can get bondage, but INFLACTION???

inflaction art is ugly as hell.

why?????

I don't understand it either.

But it does explain why he;s called for the girls to be tied up on multiple occaasions.

I don't understand it either.

But it does explain why he;s called for the girls to be tied up on multiple occaasions.

"And then Metal Sonic tied Amy up tight to the lightpost, as Robotnik had ordered.

Mission: Capture Amy Rose: Complete. his CPU buzzed, sexually. Initiating Barry White Protocol.

Amy swooned."

AND I'm spent.

Also, what is inflaction? I'm afraid to google it.

Edited by Sexy n' Smooth Wario
  • Thumbs Up 2

Errrr, I actually have a few...

1: I've never beaten a Classic or Handheld Sonic game,

2: I love characters most people Hate, Charmy Bee and Marine, and hate Characters most people love, like, Blaze and Tails (although I love Espio)

3: I hate Sonic Rush with a Passion.

4: Despite being an artist in love with the Sonic, I can't draw Sonic Characters for anything, save for like, Espio, Marine, and Tails.

5: I like the Music in Chronicles. Despite it's ear rape and stolenness factors, I find Metropolis and Mystic Ruins quite enjoyable.

6: Although this one's not really shameful, I have a whole Fannon on just about every mainstream and Spinoff game in the Sonic series that I've played. And I don't mean just a way to tie the games up. I mean a WHOLE fannon, with details for an after adventure that I'm not going to get into because it's confusing at the moment.......

7: I've only played Heroes and Shadow on the PS2....

8: Finally, I think Espio is the best Sonic character personality wise.

Well, those are my secrets.....not too shameful, but, meh, thought I should share them.

4: Despite being an artist in love with the Sonic, I can't draw Sonic Characters for anything, save for like, Espio, Marine, and Tails.

Start with circles.

That's all I can say.

Sonic's quills are a bitch to draw tought.

Start with circles.

That's all I can say.

Sonic's quills are a bitch to draw tought.

How_to_draw_sonic__step_1.jpg

Edited by Mr.Snarf
  • Thumbs Up 1

Uhh, I bought this yesterday... Chevy Sonic

To be honest I didn't get it because of the name, as hard as it is to believe that. It didn't hurt though... happy.png

P.S: I added this decal today Link

Edited by RaGe0rge
  • Thumbs Up 1

When I first faced the Biolizard, it took me two hours of non-stop playing to beat him. I was only 11, but still...

I'm only 13, I just got the game a few months ago and I had a similar experience. The worst part of it was that I was out of lives and rings, and when he did his final attack where you fly into the air and dodge all his exploding gumballs, I dodged them. Then I fell back to the ground, and I couldn't figure out how I was supposed to attack him. While I was trying to think, he gave me a tail-swipe and killed me.

Awesome boss theme, though...

• Thumbs Up 1

Not sure if this falls under this topic, but I really don't care if a Sonic game is "Sonic-y" or not. I really don't. As long as I can have fun with it, for the most part, I couldn't care less if it plays like a Sonic game should or shouldn't. Guess that's why SA2 and Unleashed are among my favorite Sonic games.

Edited by Burnt Ash

4: Despite being an artist in love with the Sonic, I can't draw Sonic Characters for anything,

I know that feeling. Silver and Shadow's quills drive me nuts, trying to get them to look right.

ilfuH.png

On that note, I always make the characters look more muscular. Drawing perfectly curved limbs is just... weird. I need elbows and knees! I also can't get those massive hands that go past the knees either.

This is especially a nuisance since I like to imagine Knuckles as having the more muscular-ish build to emphasise his strength.

Ironically I draw Classic Sonic (whose fanbase I regularly duel with) better than Modern. I guess since he's so chibi-esque the proportions look less weird on him. Sonic's more adult and matured physically, so those weird proportions make me scratch my head.

• Thumbs Up 1

Whenever I draw Knuckles or Vector, I give them big muscles on his arms... I'm not a... you know... by the way tongue.png quite embarrassing, right?

I think Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 are great games. I'm so ashamed of myself!

Edited by -The Penguin-
  • Thumbs Up 1

I guess my liking of the Werehog counts. I really like the concept but think its execution was poor.

I was too scared of the Chopper to do that one mission in Seaside Hill. I had my friend do it for me. I -hate- sharks in videogames. Nothing beats the Lurker Shark though... eugh.

Whenever I draw Knuckles or Vector, I give them big muscles on his arms... I'm not a... you know... by the way quite embarrassing, right?

I make a habit of drawing both more anthro and more cartoonish versions of the Sonic cast.

Probably explains why my Sonic style has evolved to be a really bizarre mixture of more realistic proportions and cartoony ones. (Observe how I normally draw Sonic's legs thicker than his arms, rather than going the whole equally-noodly limbs route; makes sense since a runner like him would have very big leg muscles)

And, when seeing Ken Penders' renditions of hugely muscular Sonic in some of the older comic books, I feel disgusted. Then I remember I am just as bad with some of the things I've drawn.

To wrap this conversation up, a gem I drew when someone commented I draw Sonic muscular:

Fi3X6.png

I think Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 are great games. I'm so ashamed of myself!

I share this... except for the shame. I was proud to be one of the many at Sonic Boom cheering for a continuation. tongue.png (Though that's for the SA3 topic, of course)

If you look at my art, I try to be as in-model as I can.

of course my skills aren't up there yet, but we do what we can... and I learn shit fast.

If I hear a word against Knuckles outside of the Sonic fanbase I will bite whoever said it's head off as I am a blatant and unhealthy Knuckles fanboy and you all love me dearly because of this tongue.png at least that's the impression I got... :D

Edited by -The Penguin-

If I hear one word against Blaze in or out of Sonic's fandom, they are doomed.

I also still write fan fiction. These include some more parts of Oddysey of Hurt/50 Shadows of Rouge, a story about So ic and co going to Egypt called Sacrifices to Apep, an idea for a reboot of the Sonic series, and a series timeline.

In addition, I actually like Unwiished somewhat, and I appreciate the story of Sonic Colors.

I pretend to be Sonic very often. I try to sound like Sonic, pretend to rescue Blaze, and even somersault sometimes.

I have talked to Hoggys2much. When I asked him on deviant art about how he would reboot the Sonic series, he replied with a simple "Welcome to my ignore list. Go and bother someone else with your fool questions." rather than saying anything about the reboot he was obsessing about. He also rarely talks about Sonic on there, except the odd mention of Generations. Supposedly, he thinks Sega now sucks as a whole. He blames them for pushing Bayonetta 2 to Wii U in favor of Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 1

If I hear a word against Knuckles outside of the Sonic fanbase I will bite whoever said it's head off as I am a blatant and unhealthy Knuckles fanboy and you all love me dearly because of this tongue.png at least that's the impression I got... biggrin.png

My favourite Sonic game is........ Sonic 3&K (didn't see that coming did you). Despite all those wonderful 3d games we have at our disposal, S3&K laughs at them from on high. It's still the best, all because of Knuckles Tails. wink.png

*Sigh* Okay. I'll give this a go.

-I buy and wear Sonic shirts for boys/men.

-I keep a scrapbook of pics of Sonic that I print off. (I know, it's weird, I'll admit).

-I used to like Dark Super Sonic.

-I've barely finished most of the games I own. The ones I have completed are Rush, Advance 2 ans 3, and both Rivals games.

• Thumbs Up 1

uhh

I think Sonic CD sucks ass. I thought Sonic X was amazing when I was younger. I think Amy is cool. I never finished Sonic 1 because it was boring. And...

I like the Werehog and Silver. -ducks-

Ah yes, one time back when I lived in 'merica my friend Mitchy asked Tails for change of a fiver (One of the VA's, mind you :P), I can't remember which one though, since I wasn't there to beg like a dog for her autograph... :/ ...this depends if you find it shameful to ask Tails for money ;D

I like the Werehog and Silver. -ducks-

You can duck to try and avoid it all you like, but IT'S NO USE!

Hoggys2much.

"Welcome to my ignore list. Go and bother someone else with your fool questions."

LOL, doesn't surprise me in the least.

he thinks Sega now sucks as a whole. He blames them for pushing Bayonetta 2 to Wii U in favor of Sonic.

oh... come the fuck on!

• Thumbs Up 1

Also, what is inflaction? I'm afraid to google it.

It's just fanart of characters being extremely obese.