Awoo.

Anyone out there with shameful Sonic-related secrets?

It's just fanart of characters being extremely obese.

Well, that's putting it lightly, but I guess you could say that.

oh, I forgot one (and no one will see it if I edit my post)

9: Wacky Workbench is my favorite level in CD, especially with JP's soundtrack. Even though it's really hard, the difficulty makes me love the stage. It was a fresh break from the other stages, which were a breeze for me....

• Thumbs Up 1

Eh, it could be much worse: at least it isn't vore art...

In fact, I do like core art to some extent...

It's just fanart of characters being extremely obese.

I love that. Tamest explanation I've ever seen of extreme fetish art.

...and yes, Vore is rather bad too.

Edited by Andrew Albacia

In fact, I do like core art to some extent...

mellow.png

Those are the kind of things you keep to yourself, as to not RAPE THE MINDS OF OTHER PEOPLE.

lmfao Alex...

Vore art isn't that bad, extreme vore is but alas it's another one to mark up for the masses of strange fetishes in the world.

Watersports & scat on the other hand... *grabs nearest barf bag*

Vore art isn't that bad, extreme vore is but alas it's another one to mark up for the masses of strange fetishes in the world.

Watersports & scat on the other hand... *grabs nearest barf bag*

It's just chocolate, right? ...right?

• Thumbs Up 1

Now there's shameful secrets, and then there's completely disgusting things that if you are going to do, you would keep a secret. tongue.png

was the last part sarcasm or are you really ashamed of it?

Edited by -The Penguin-

I can't beat Time Eater, I really can't beat Time Eater. Its impossible...

I know the Final Boss is suppose to be difficult, but this is downright redicoulus. Its cheap, you can't see rings because they blend in with the background and they're just as golden as your hedgehog ass, you have no fucking idea of what to do, the music sucks, and, IT LOOKS

Like a god damn

HOMING SHOT.

• Thumbs Up 3

Speaking of the Time Eater's notoriety (although I still thought he was fun), I recently tried to sing about him to the tune of I Can't Defeat Air Man.

I still write fan fiction and actually used to buy those stupid Jazwares figures. One of them is amparody of the Hunchback of Ntre Dame, with Big as Quasimodo, Blaze as Esmerelda, and Sonic as Phoebus. You can guess who plays frollo (hint: he says "It's no use" often). I also included some non-Sonic characters. Another was about Sonic and pals going to Egypt. You can guess what happens to Rouge and Blaze there (hint: involves linen. Lots of linen.)

Supposedly, he thinks Sega now sucks as a whole. He blames them for pushing Bayonetta 2 to Wii U in favor of Sonic.

Yeah, cause he has to find some stupid way to pin the full blame on Sonic. SEGA is going through financial issues and they was going to let it die and Nintendo saved his precious series. BTW if he thinks SEGA sucks so much, shouldn't he be happy that it got a new publisher?

Edited by sonfan1984

-I keep a scrapbook of pics of Sonic that I print off. (I know, it's weird, I'll admit).

XD. I do this, and so does my friend. xD

EDIT: Someone just brought up time eater... I will say, I DID manage to beat him on Xbox 360... 3DS though? He can SUCK. MY. ASS. So damn impossible. And my brother deleted the save file, so... yeeaaah not going back.

Edited by GracefulBlueDragonair

I don't know if this can be considered shameful, but when I first saw Jet the Hawk in the Sonic Riders comercial, I thought it was a redesign of Bean the Dynamite :U.

• Thumbs Up 3

I LOVE Vector, in a weird style.

I want everything about him, a necklace, shoes, headphones and a costume....

I love him, and i can't describe how much

I find fatty art hilarious. Vore on the other hand can eat a dick... wait, that's the point. FUCK!

Even though it massively slows down my computer, I collect Hundreds of pics of Sonic and Co. from all over the internet and put them all on a live wallpaper.

EDIT: I changed that, actually. Slowed my computer down too much. But I do still have them cycling around as a screensaver.

If you want the file of pics, PM me. I have a lot of funny ones, as well as a lot of cool art.

• 2 weeks later...